Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Ah OK,man you almost give heart attack to some people.
We know that the real thing will start in day 12.So probably next 2 days will be calmer.
What do You mean by real thing starts in day 12. What does it suppose to be to mark that as the real thing?

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
But I have to say I didn't fully liked how she looked in this update. Her hair was a bit low quality of mesh I think, it looked kind of weird, but most importantly I didn't like how very mature she looked in this scene. Not only her dress, but her whole boddy seemed to have changed in the recent updates, and right now Ellie seemed to have lost the teenage look about her almost compleatly. In the scenes in the club she looked to be compleatly as mature as Patricia if not for her a bit younger looking face. Her Thighs might have been even thicker than Sophias !
He changed her a long time ago, like Dylan. And pay attention to their facial features, they look like real brother and sister now.

Reactions: dima1986
D

Deleted member 840101

let's discuss about the question:who is deserved to fuck sophia first(except liam)?
I was expecting sam to be the guy to fuck her first out of her family. But after the last update, I think it could be even Tyler

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerox

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yes Tyler is also an option. But we have less nightclub events than Sam/Sophia events!
I think the first will be someone unexpected. But Sam is the most likely.
By the way, can we count Dylan as a man outside Sophia's marriage? He is her son :unsure:

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.0775.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.04.2019
Android port of the last update man plz

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
sex out of her marriage? :unsure: for men i got no idea and for woman my guess is alyssa.these two have a sexual tension that need to resolve.

Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
sex out of her marriage? :unsure: for men i got no idea and for woman my guess is alyssa.these two have a sexual tension that need to resolve.
But how about Nathalie and Patricia. They also, have sexual tension with Sophia. :sneaky:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
But how about Nathalie and Patricia. They also, have sexual tension with Sophia. :sneaky:
yes but patricia is her sister sophia need more time and filty points and nathalie we didnt see nothing interesting from her first day vicky is more interesting sophia enjoy her great worked ass and have a great time in spa:cool:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
yes but patricia is her sister sophia need more time and filty points and nathalie we didnt see nothing interesting from her first day vicky is more interesting sophia enjoy her great worked ass and have a great time in spa:cool:
Yeah, but Nathalie soon come back. For some reason i think she will be first. The line of Alyssa is somehow related to Aiden.

Reactions: MisterLing
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes