• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Actualy Aiden will be a major event.We have 12 tasks after all-that means 12 times he will give the task and 12 times we will see the result.At least 20 events with him,which makes him right after the big 4.
Aiden is more like the temp character for some function.:unsure:
i got it in put sophia knocking the door of the bathroom in the teaser :LOL:
And Sophia in a bathrobe and with towel. :sneaky:

Reactions: Taker Fan

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I don't know how but the more I play this game, the less I like it... Graphic wise its good, story wouldn't be bad if It included some action.. in each update and gambling addiction added to husband killed off good wife route for me. He is an asshole betting our lives on some cash.. Its a ridiculous story, too many shitty and forced situations for my taste

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Alright, pure Sam route here. Played this update out of curiosity from the aerola scene. The story is good, feels good to read, though very short. I am curious to know how they will come out of their debt. I hope Dylan leaves for the boarding school after .10 while Sophia can take other jobs like teaching swimming where Sam can join. Am happy with how things are progressing. Will be back for the next Sam update.

So there's no strictly lesbian only path like I'm lead to believe?
You have to manipulate. Go for the filthy routes when you have women in the company, go for the good paths when you have guys for company.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I’m sure we would have had incest with Patricia much earlier if she had not disappeared from the plot later.
Unless he completely change the script,Patricia will be Sophia's lover somewhere in the last 5 days of the game:(
I hope for some miracle.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Unless he completely change the script,Patricia will be Sophia's lover somewhere in the last 5 days of the game:(
I hope for some miracle.
I'm still waiting for a story about where Patricia has such a feeling for Sophia. Perhaps she has been in love with her all the years and suppress feelings and it has changed her. :sneaky:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
and how to or where to copy this files and how to find it (because when I start game and go to LOAD scene - i cant find it)

TNX
Like another poster said, rename the file - remove all the digits and dash before the 41. Then go to the game folder, then save folder, paste the file, load the game and it will be on page 41 of your load screen.

cylus20

Jul 19, 2017
Game seems broken. Very slow to load and becomes unresponsive after only a few scenes. I downloaded it again from a second source and still have the same issue. Anyone else experiencing this?

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Actually Aiden will be a major event. We have 12 tasks after all-that means 12 times he will give the task and 12 times we will see the result.At least 20 events with him...
That's a good point, hadn't thought of that.

For sure things are gonna start to go wrong towards the end of the task list though, either with Sophia rebelling or straight up refusing certain requests and Aiden changing the rules on the fly to punish her, would make the storyline more dynamic less predictable.

I don't know about 20+ events though, L&P is already looking for ways to cut corners and it wouldn't be hard to codense the scenes for his storyline;
Sophia completes the task, Aiden assesses her performance then gives her the next task all in one long scene.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes