Andre13

May 13, 2017
Judging by the amount of time and effort you put into posting over and over and over, you will be playing the next update the moment it comes you. Seriously, who do you think you're fooling.
nah, i wont... just putting my opinion out there...

pthug76

Jun 9, 2018
There is more important question.Hopefully next year Sophia will ask it.

Wanna share your dildo?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This way they will have pretty special bond:)
I actually remember thinking that exact thing last year around this time lmao. If you think you're gonna get a scene like that next year, lemme save you the trouble.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I actually remember thinking that exact thing last year around this time lmao. If you think you're gonna get a scene like that next year, lemme save you the trouble.
That toy its like a Chekhov's gun. He must appear again and shoot. But no soon.

Reactions: Lerox

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
PS: I will try to change the point system for Ellie and Patricia a little bit. To make their storylines depend on the relationship and les. points only, as far as possible of course. So that Filthy points will then be mainly important for interactions with male characters (leaving Liam out of course).
Wait... did L&P seriously write that in the latest update?!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Of course only possible if Sophia and Ellie already shared the shower on day 14!
Depending on the decisions before, there will be different dialogues and outcomes!
PS: I will try to change the point system for Ellie and Patricia a little bit. To make their storylines depend on the relationship and les. points only, as far as possible of course. So that Filthy points will then be mainly important for interactions with male characters (leaving Liam out of course).
ohhh yes i wanted another mom/daughter moment in the shower.sophia so naughty leaving the door open :love:.

Foxcatcher

Nov 24, 2018
Can the 0.085 version be released in September?
And I hope the 0.09 version will be released around December Christmas.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Haven't played this game in quite some time. Has there finally been some real progression and maybe even some proper sex scenes? I remember the MC frustrating me because it was all teasing

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Wait... did L&P seriously write that in the latest update?!
I wrote about this problem a long time ago and finally it happened... because last update was kind of good, but because of the participation of male in the club has left a negative imprint (Dev. could make a mini-bachelorette party).
although the kiss with Patricia was still hot :love:
now if Filthy points won't affect Ellie and Patricia it will be gorgeous;)
ready to replenish lesbi-HAREM :)

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I will try to change the point system for Ellie and Patricia a little bit. To make their storylines depend on the relationship and les. points only, as far as possible of course. So that Filthy points will then be mainly important for interactions with male characters (leaving Liam out of course).
It only took a year to see it, hahaha!

Reactions: Zero919

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
I wrote about this problem a long time ago and finally it happened... because last update was kind of good, but because of the participation of male in the club has left a negative imprint (Dev. could make a mini-bachelorette party).
although the kiss with Patricia was still hot :love:
now if Filthy points won't affect Ellie and Patricia it will be gorgeous;)
ready to replenish lesbi-HAREM :)
Yeah. I complained about it too months and months ago, but L&P kind of fobbed it off and didn't seem to take the criticism aboard, so I kind of gave up on the game for a while. Recently gave it another look out of curiosity and complained again more recently. Now I feel kind of bad though because I badmouthed L&P for his prior stubbornness but now he seems to have acknowledged the issue and is looking to fix it. I honestly didn't expect that.

Reactions: Zero919 and roro
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes