Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
It promises to be delicious update. It seems to raise the bar again with well above 400 renders, probably very good renders as usual and so much text. I don't mind anything against, I like to read. From that point of view I am all for that, waiting impatiently once again. That's good. What is not so good is how much time of waiting. I expected 0.85 update not longer then two months after the previous one, around first or second week of august. Now I am beginning to doubt if it is real. Can anyone dispel my doubts, I would be grateful.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
If you consider Created Scenes = 100% and Rendered Scenes = 100% (total 200%), and he's currently only at 55% and 20% respectfully (total 75%) then he's not even 1/2 way through the update yet. By my math still a long ways to go.

Foxcatcher

Nov 24, 2018
Update seems to be going well. I'm looking forward to it because it's more than the last update.

Just waiting. But it's sad not to have a teaser.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
And the things will go even worst few days later when Ellie's route will split on 3-Logan,Julia,Sophia.
Yeah then he will make 5 games at the same time.
Definitely need to hire someone to help him.
A lot of people are screaming "greedy dev" and a bunch of others are screaming back at those people, but not many people are taking this into consideration.

Realistically when the game starts branching down in different paths it's going to exponentially slow down, regardless of whether or not you agree with the pace this game is developing at, if he doesn't hire extra help it's a fact that either the updates are going to get unbelievably short or it will take him, in my opinion, three times as long to put out updates as the game branches out. Either that or the quality will dip hard, the writing's on the wall.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
my bad i only wanted a picture of the event in advance.wtf you read?
There's nothing except for all his usual crap there, locker.
But once again what really matters are the facts, which speak for themselves.

With best regards.

Last edited:

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
So then this will be the shortest update for the pals that don't read:)
Now seriously that means we can forget about 0.085 this month.
Definitely need to hire someone to help him.
Yeah, hopefully he'll start warming up to the idea of extra help. Even just for the little things like transition shots or the smaller scenes.

I was thinking, L&P has said there's going to be changes in the way Sophia dresses for the Filthy Path later on in the game, as her corruption starts to show through.
We've already started to see it, but it's been isolated to a few scenes (Bra vs no Bra for the the Classroom scene in the next update, her cheerleader outfit on Game-Night, Bikini 1 or 2 for the family beach event, etc) but when she really starts sluttifying her wardrobe he's going to need to render two versions of every scene across the whole day - even just the establishing shots of her getting in the car or walking down a hallway.

I'm content to wait, don't know about many others here though. I just hope he's prepared for that.

roro

May 29, 2017
Yeah, hopefully he'll start warming up to the idea of extra help. Even just for the little things like transition shots or the smaller scenes.

I was thinking, L&P has said there's going to be changes in the way Sophia dresses for the Filthy Path later on in the game, as her corruption starts to show through.
We've already started to see it, but it's been isolated to a few scenes (Bra vs no Bra for the the Classroom scene in the next update, her cheerleader outfit on Game-Night, Bikini 1 or 2 for the family beach event, etc) but when she really starts sluttifying her wardrobe he's going to need to render two versions of every scene across the whole day - even just the establishing shots of her getting in the car or walking down a hallway.

I'm content to wait, don't know about many others here though. I just hope he's prepared for that.
It won't double the renders. Sure he will have to make some extra renders for every branch, but the scenes where Sophia is decent would be much shorter, except the good wife scenes

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This man is setting up himself to walk into development hell. He really needs to cut down on rendering transition scenes.

Dirtyflame

Jul 2, 2019
will be more funny if u can choose at start Person not only mommy xD pluse will be more funny if will be more dialogs where player can make his own story

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It won't double the renders. Sure he will have to make some extra renders for every branch, but the scenes where Sophia is decent would be much shorter, except the good wife scenes
The problem will be when Ellie's route split on 3.Then he must do 3 completely different scenes-for Logan,for Ellie and for Sophia.
Also Dylan will be even bigger problem,because that doesn't affect only him.We are talking here also for Aiden's gang,Zack and Alyssa.He will need to make 2 completely independent routes/almost like 2 games/.
Soon most players will realy have small updates just because they are not on the route that is getting content.
It already happen in last 4-5 updates.
Par example in 0.080
If you don't have a date at the club and you are not on good wife route,the last update was realy small.
After all almost everyine don't follow some content.One don't like Sam,other Dylan,third Aiden or Alyssa.Some like only lesbian content,others don't want exactly the lesbian scenes.
Most have agreed that we don't like Liam:)
Good for me that besides him I'm OK with almost everyone else.Still too early to decide about Logan,Aiden and Bennett.

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
Is it known if there are some actions planned between our character and Ellie? I kinda think its stupid to make out with the son, but making out with Ellie is too evil :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My vote for sophia/ellie/patricia :love:
my vote is for a sophia/ellie/patricia/alyssa/natalie/vicky/emma/julia path or a dylan/amber sophia/sam.motherlovers path :LOL:
Guys you will completely drain the dev:)
I can offer another lesbian party
-Sophia/Patricia/Alyssa/Amber/Vicky/Claire/Nathalie
-Ellie/Julia/Christine/Elena/Emma/Jennifer/Mia/Marie
Also for the non-lesbian lovers
-Sophia/Dylan/Sam/Zack/Jason/Haru
-Sophia/Aiden's crew
-Sophia/Fitness guys
-Sophia/movers
etc
Edit.I realy hope he don't end the game just like Super Alex did right now with Lucky Mark and btw ICSTOR with Milf's VIlla year and half ago.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes