JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
i know L&P need to finish the "surprice event",dylan/sophia and dylan/sophia/amber/sam
You are right here.
But if he hasn't realized yet he must release the updates regularly, dear bro, given that he is well paid for!
He can be as talented as he wants, but if only he were less presumptuous and more active, wouldn't it be better for him himself?
Bah.

With best regards.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
However, MrDots started another game, Melody, which has no incest, so he could retain his Patreon subscribers. MrDots only spends 1/3 of his time on Dating My Daughter.

At least they didn't abandon the game, like Dark Silver. I will never play another Dark Silver game.
Yeah but MrDots release new update every month in fixed date. So he updates DMD every 3 months with enough content. Other devs working only 1 game give less content at the same time.

As for this game i suspect that he will continue without patch and will avoid sexual interaction with family members for a few playing days. And when we talk about a few playing days we mean at least 2 years if he continue with this tempo (1/4 of a full update every 2+ months). If i remember well he will send Dylan out of home at a different school so there will be no interaction with Sophia and Dylan for a few days anyway. Of course if something change in meantime and "incest" is allowed again i think that Dylan will return home immediately...:D

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
He had already made Sophia to kiss her sister and she liked it. :sneaky:
ooooh, I am so excited for the bathroom scene, shown in the preview!!! What will happen? Just Ellie watching her Mom? Ellie and Sophia washing each other? A kiss maybe (unlikely I know)!? Uh uh uh uh uh :love: :eek:

Some wet tushy rubbing instead of sun lotion?! Uh uh uh uh uh :love: :eek:

Or a total disappointment?! No no no no no no, go away you evil thoughts!!

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
He had already made Sophia to kiss her sister and she liked it. :sneaky:
but soon she will be sophia best friend, and ellie will be her tenant :ROFLMAO:, it's like i've been predicting this kind of jokes going to happen since she developing sexual relationship with dylan-ellie-patricia unto her storyline, it will be better if he use different perspective like other multiple protagonist on this site such as intimate relations or if he want to keep sophia perspective do it like fashion business do

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah but MrDots release new update every month in fixed date. So he updates DMD every 3 months with enough content. Other devs working only 1 game give less content at the same time.
I don't mean to disrespect MrDots (or you). I have been supporting that developer at a high level since 2017, and look forward to releases of both of the games. But MrDots is a team that has been together for a long time and, by now, knows what they're doing [which certainly was NOT the case back in those good old days]. It's not fair to compare an established team of developers to a lone-ranger newbie.

The jury is still out on this one, for multiple reasons. But I'm still on board until proven mistaken.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
but soon she will be sophia best friend, and ellie will be her tenant :ROFLMAO:, it's like i've been predicting this kind of jokes going to happen since she developing sexual relationship with dylan-ellie-patricia unto her storyline, it will be better if he use different perspective like other multiple protagonist on this site such as intimate relations or if he want to keep sophia perspective do it like fashion business do
Well, we all know what it is and for whom. True-AWAM will not change. Although I would like to see the relationship of Sophia and Ellie from the point of view of Ellie :sneaky:
ooooh, I am so excited for the bathroom scene, shown in the preview!!! What will happen? Just Ellie watching her Mom? Ellie and Sophia washing each other? A kiss maybe (unlikely I know)!? Uh uh uh uh uh :love: :eek:

View attachment 353646

Btw, it's still my favorite Sophia/Ellie event. I want to continue with touches again. It would be awesome!:love:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

As for this game i suspect that he will continue without patch and will avoid sexual interaction with family members for a few playing days. And when we talk about a few playing days we mean at least 2 years if he continue with this tempo (1/4 of a full update every 2+ months). If i remember well he will send Dylan out of home at a different school so there will be no interaction with Sophia and Dylan for a few days anyway. Of course if something change in meantime and "incest" is allowed again i think that Dylan will return home immediately...:D
Thank goodness, I'm in pure Sam route.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

View attachment 353646

nothing sexual will be happeing in the next shower event.i only dream with see ellie boobs. :love:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
AAARRRGGGGHHH!!! :eek:

Need... to... gnnnnh... arghh... TOOUUUUCCH!! :love:

Damn it, only wet butt here is my own hairy one sitting in full sweated underpants (europe heat wave). :ROFLMAO:

Hmmmm, should I?! ... :sick: :ROFLMAO: :oops:

Btw, on the right, is this my beloved Emily Bloom?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't mean to disrespect MrDots (or you). I have been supporting that developer at a high level since 2017, and look forward to releases of both of the games. But MrDots is a team that has been together for a long time and, by now, knows what they're doing [which certainly was NOT the case back in those good old days]. It's not fair to compare an established team of developers to a lone-ranger newbie.

The jury is still out on this one, for multiple reasons. But I'm still on board until proven mistaken.
Actualy comparison is not impossible.After all Mr.Dots and his team are working only 1 month for each update of Melody/DMD.Each update is 2 game days/DMD/ or a week/Melody/.
And last 2 years each update is 1000-1500 renders and 50-120 animations.
Also don't forget that 2 of the team are only writers.
I think L&P is not anymore a new dev,after all it is already 2 years since he started working on the game.
So he should already knew how to work faster and efficient.Not to mention that he realy need to hire some help.
People here maybe don't realise it but so far we have only day 9 and it looks that we will get day 10 until the end of the year and that's it.

Reactions: JagHond
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes