musty8

Jun 4, 2019
we expect so much and in return we only encounter very short scenes, scenes that are not even 1 full day. The truth is very slow and hard to bear. Yes, the game is very good, but this slow progress is a terrible situation. I don't know if he's doing this to win more. I think M&B Bannerlord will be completed and released before this game. sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Beliam

Sticks and Stones

Jul 24, 2019
Anybody know how to get all the Dylan points? I can only ever get 15. And then the game gets cryptic.
You can get #16 after the trampoline scene when the boys play a video game. Sophia will play to. She will listen to Sam, she will try to kill the 'boss' character. In the excitement, her shirt will pop open and the result will be Sam 1, Dylan 1. Dylan getting 16 points will open a scene with Sophia at the pool side. There is a walkthrough for v0.775 (?) that will help you. 1 Dylan point that is hard to find is when Sophia tickles him. Play out the scene to get the point.

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Just finished this version. Now Sophia is definitely on the whore path, not just filthy (y)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Aside from getting LT points, I think it might start with Sophia kissing Barbara on a bet they lost when out with the guys from the sauna. Only a kiss but nicely done!
day 11 is the first hot lesbian scene.the only problem we don´t know if is sophia or ellie :unsure:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
View attachment 361652

progress is fast, might be that he wants some spare time before going for surgery or his income fell below 5000$
update coming soon guys
Yeah, He is really moving now. I would say maybe the 3rd week of August will be the likely release period. I know he wants to get as far as he can in the next patch before his surgery, but the loss donors didn't help any either.

I'm looking forward to this update. Hopefully, We will be surprised about the story since he kept some of the events a secret for now. So many things going on... Aiden Blackmail, Teacher Blackmail, Morning Shower scene :love:..., and Maybe, For once, a Dylan event that won't be disappointing like the previous events (not holding my breath :cautious:). I would really hate to be disappointed before his break.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yeah, He is really moving now. I would say maybe the 3rd week of August will be the likely release period. I know he wants to get as far as he can in the next patch before his surgery, but the loss donors didn't help any either.

I'm looking forward to this update. Hopefully, We will be surprised about the story since he kept some of the events a secret for now. So many things going on... Aiden Blackmail, Teacher Blackmail, Morning Shower scene :love:..., and Maybe, For once, a Dylan event that won't be disappointing like the previous events (not holding my breath :cautious:). I would really hate to be disappointed before his break.
Wait he is taking a break after all those blue balls ?? i think he will just dissapear we have seen this before.. not to mention patreon has been on his back to change his game etc..

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Wait he is taking a break after all those blue balls ?? i think he will just dissapear we have seen this before.. not to mention patreon has been on his back to change his game etc..
The break is for an upcoming surgery he needs in September. According to his patreon post. During this time, He plans to update his story in the game. So there may be some changes from the original story draft.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The break is for an upcoming surgery he needs in September. According to his patreon post. During this time, He plans to update his story in the game. So there may be some changes from the original story draft.
Thanks for posting this part. surgery sucks but sometimes it is mandatory..

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes