lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I remember that someone was working a week on better looking vagina.Is it Lewdlab?
Stoper also mention that he was working for some time on different body parts.
umm i wonder if ellie need an extra work in her ass :unsure:.knowing L&P work is time well spent.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

I don't know about the next release because there are just too many unpredictable things which can happen during the development. For example yesterday and today I was working on some issues with the model of Sophia. At the end I had to rework the textures of her torso map because her butt area was way too dark! Cause in some scenes during the modeling event it looked very strange (even though I know about that issue with her texture since a very long time). This is actually not my job but the job of the artists of these models. I don't know why the hell the artists (Emma and Jordi) made her butt area so extremely dark compared to the rest of her body! To match the color with Photoshop, so that it looks much more natural to the rest of her body was really a hard piece of precision play and took many hours! And this was just a little current example of what all can happen while such a game development. So now I continued working on the modeling event again and hope that nothing so unnecessary like that occur once again.
Maybe someone who regularly spanks Sophia could be the cause of the darkening of her ass skin.
Killing two birds with one stone... something kinky to add to the story and one less problem for L&P. Who could be the lucky one?

Nov 23, 2018

I don't know about the next release because there are just too many unpredictable things which can happen during the development. For example yesterday and today I was working on some issues with the model of Sophia. At the end I had to rework the textures of her torso map because her butt area was way too dark! Cause in some scenes during the modeling event it looked very strange (even though I know about that issue with her texture since a very long time). This is actually not my job but the job of the artists of these models. I don't know why the hell the artists (Emma and Jordi) made her butt area so extremely dark compared to the rest of her body! To match the color with Photoshop, so that it looks much more natural to the rest of her body was really a hard piece of precision play and took many hours! And this was just a little current example of what all can happen while such a game development. So now I continued working on the modeling event again and hope that nothing so unnecessary like that occur once again.
I'm still hoping for end of October release even with the creator giving himself extra workload. The daker butt doesn't seem too bad, unless it was extremely bad which I kind of doubt. Hopefully he meets the next goal and hire someone. It seems like the wait time is holding people back from donating, which is understandable.

Reactions: Manifold

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm still hoping for end of October release even with the creator giving himself extra workload. The daker butt doesn't seem too bad, unless it was extremely bad which I kind of doubt. Hopefully he meets the next goal and hire someone. It seems like the wait time is holding people back from donating, which is understandable.
Way too optimistic thinking.There is still 65% creating scenes and 75% rendering.Not to mention the other stuff.
Better lower the expactations for release in October to something like 1%
I doubt the time make the people afarid to donate.It is simple we have way too many games now.A man can support a finite number of games.
In the website he lost a lot of money and patrons... I don't know if he'll continue to produce this game. The idea is really good and also the story isn't bad but too long with too short upgrade in a lot of time...
The same mistake will happened with another game called summertime saga...
Developing something without a clear target about the time makes only a great mistake.
Project management docet
It is the start of the month.It happen always with all devs.
How so many didn't get it so far?
You at least have an excuse as been a new member.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
In the website he lost a lot of money and patrons... I don't know if he'll continue to produce this game. The idea is really good and also the story isn't bad but too long with too short upgrade in a lot of time...
The same mistake will happened with another game called summertime saga...
Developing something without a clear target about the time makes only a great mistake.
Project management docet

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
loss of Patreons happens every single time at the end of the month because Patreon tries to charge cards or draw funds and they are either fradualent or denied.

when he announces a release date or the beta comes out expect his funds to increase. just look at ICSTOR; no release since Dec and he gained 1000 patrons.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Even if for some it seems normal, it really starts to lose a lot of patreon it's scary! :S
I hope he will not give up this game.
How much rendering for the next update?
Thank for answer and sorry for bad english.
1569972980482.png 1569972989187.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It occurred to me today, and those that actually play the route might have noticed more, but does Ellie get punished for the revenge stunt at the beach? Like even just grounded for a little while? From what I've seen of the code, she only gets a stern talking to.

Don't get me wrong, personally I love Ellie, and think her stunt was hilarious, but as someone in the medical profession, still not cool.

Might be something I change if I eventually release a mod. Might add different scenarios based on whether Ellie's or Dylan's relationship is higher.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Even if for some it seems normal, it really starts to lose a lot of patreon it's scary! :S
I hope he will not give up this game.
How much rendering for the next update?
Thank for answer and sorry for bad english.
View attachment 417092 View attachment 417093
It is not just some.It is all devs,except these with 10 or less patrons.
i am not doubting his seriousness with his work but i have to say it will still take him more than 40 days to give an update
i was replaying the game and his art has gone from good to better .... last update renders in bathtub were amazing with sophia and dylan... his renders are beautiful when the lighting is bright almost like movie standards.
Yeah,why some people are so suprised?
Last 8 updates,each take more than 40 days/actualy more than 45/,some even more than 2 months.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Patricia ok but since Ellie already has event in this update could it be someone not mentioned yet
I doubt.After all the character was said to make us happy.Don't believe that Liam's adventure/or any other male/will make the most of us happy.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. If game will end up around 10k renders as he initially planned, the only way is to make less number of renders per each playable day. I sometimes hope if he could just publish the story as a book for all the impatient AWAM crowd including me.
güçlü görünen insanlar, o kadar güçlü olmayabilir. hayalkırıklığına uğrattın beni.
English: I hope, he earns 10 thousand dollars.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes