PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
long update, it could have ended in many fewer images, did it help the story? God only knows. the animations were good, luckily there wasn't that spin of the bottle thing; even if during the scissors an animation was fine. overall it wasn't bad, at least there was some action, but I still consider it a useless update.

Reactions: ihl86 and Jungles70

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sophia and Ellie are both bisexual women and AWAM has a number of routes that include lesbian and hetero content for Sophia, for Ellie, and for Sophia/Ellie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update from v 0.195 was an interesting update and I enjoyed the Ellie content as well as both the Dylan and Christine content.

I see the update I just enjoyed as an update that moved Ellie and Dylan forward, perhaps including Christine in some ways, and that this is part of the path to get to the late AVN scenes with Sophia/Ellie & Dylan.

I absolutely believe that these scenes (IF AWAM is ever completed...) will include lesbian sex between Sophia and Ellie as well as hetero sex between both women and Dylan.

The lesbian scene with Christine was Hot and includes some interesting internal dialogue from Ellie (some shown in spoiler).

IMO - this was a top tier lesbian scene in AWAM, and I enjoyed the intimacy shared between Ellie and Christine.

I'm glad that my various path choices included this as I believe I would be missing out if I did not get to see this scene.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Guys, please! Love the game and play it happy, or hate the game and hit the delete button on your computer. Reading all those discussions here makes my think dat some members just come here to unload.

I like the game as is. So I am playing it. When you are looking for lots of fuck, no lesbian, and fast game play start looking here. There is enough for everbody! But please stop complaing here.....

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Random kids, occasionally showing up on this thread, complaining and demanding (!) smth from a dev, who cut his ties with this forum, if that's not paranoia, idk what it is. With the same success rate you may complain about AWAM to your local authorities, government etc.

Lesbian purists are still in denial. Their loss, really. And asinine stubbornness to face the reality. If the images under the spoiler cut have nothing to do with "lesbianism" or "girl-on-girl action", it's impossible to tell what is. Dylan's presence doesn't mess things up. On the contrary, it spices things up for Ellie. Try it for yourself, oh unsung furry admirer of voluptuous lil' mouse drop dead gorgeous figure.

Kirill86, could you ask L&P about his plans to unveil the state of PD14 as of right now. Is he going to trim it down or everything stays
intact? What are his prospects for the Steam release, still churning? Thank him as the part of whole F95 AWAM fanbase community, this update was fire.
Kirill86

you should ask L&P why they didn't show some cum from Crist's mouth. Would it have been too hot for him? or Christ. Is she so good that she sucked every last drop? (I bet L&P will say this)

• Haha
Reactions: INOM_18

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I read somewhere that this update will strengthen the relationship between Ellie and Dylan and it will be a significant improvement....Hahaha... Just a few small interesting things: Dylan fixes Ellie's laptop - Comforts her when she's sad on the swing - Gives her the last soft drink in the kitchen - He takes it upon himself to smoke cigarettes - Protects her from cretins in the dining room - Gets booze for the party to lighten the mood - Acts like a gentleman and a good brother at the party... You can see that Dylan is the one who does everything to get ahead... and what does Ellie do? Even at the end of the party he calls her a little shitty pervert... Is that progress??? With Christine but not with Ellie. Do you know what progress is? Dylan/Sophia! A perfect date at a disco where Sophia feels young and happy again with Dylan. And yes, the effect of the drink, but we know the end of the hot tub scene...
Do you see the difference bro? Dylan would have deserved it if Ellie had been in the last scene, maybe not with sucking, but she definitely deserved a handjob... So this update is equal to zero, thank you very much.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Guys, please! Love the game and play it happy, or hate the game and hit the delete button on your computer. Reading all those discussions here makes my think dat some members just come here to unload.

I like the game as is. So I am playing it. When you are looking for lots of fuck, no lesbian, and fast game play start looking here. There is enough for everbody! But please stop complaing here.....

When people don't like the performance of a soccer team and ask the manager to change the players, change the tactics, change the way the team operates, people like you say, "Shut up and just cheer, or just shut up and leave."

The reason the football team is rotting is because of people like you, but people like you always say, "We are the real fans."

But when people like you turn around, they immediately say, "It's just a game. Forget it."

Just leave it alone!

Gyzul

Dec 9, 2023

Is there a rule that says negative opinions and criticism are not allowed? Then why are you surprised that people do that?
Also, if they should move on from game they didn't liked, shouldn't you move on from comment you didn't liked?
Hypocritical fanboys turned this forum into reddit.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a rule that says negative opinions and criticism are not allowed? Then why are you surprised that people do that?
Also, if they should move on from game they didn't liked, shouldn't you move on from comment you didn't liked?
Hypocritical fanboys turned this forum into reddit.
Besides, for someone like me, it's only some parts I don't like. I'll probably go back to fangirling about the game when work starts on the next Sophia/Ellie event.

Reactions: Gyzul

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Lmfao!! figured would check the update out knowing it would be terrible and 2 seconds long! well I was right on tune!! if your playing the so called lesbian route, your wasting your time with this game ! the wait for an update that last about 2 seconds ,has me moving on from this game.. How anyone gives this Dev any support is mind boggling!! oh well another abandoned game in my eyes! looking sad for these games on this site, so many good games other take for ever for updates , or they get abandoned ..sad really!!

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Anyone willing to post a video of the full update?
There will be one on xhamster soon… it takes to these people approximately 10 days to upload it. It will be something like this…

Go ask the creator of the video when he expects to have the new release on a video.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes