• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Because he is deranged moron.

Dude have a game called Wife & Mutter, yet , idiot releasing updates bout NPCs that has nothong to do with the main char, or the game title itself.

U can thanx those , to many low iq sheep apologist around this site, because he shave wool of them 'tards last 7 years (!!)

As long as they protect this crap he will never finish it and every new update will be even more shorter and pathetic.
Game should have the multiple protaganist tag. Last update had no Sophia, was from Dylan's point of view, with you making decisions for omly Dylan.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017

After I did my file management like after every update and continued working on the remake of Part 1, my power supply of my PC with which I create the scenes broke down and makes noises like a broken car engine. I have to say that the thing has been running continuously since 2018 and my mainboard and CPU are also from 2018 and the CPU wasn't the best even back then. That's why I've been looking for a complete overhaul for some time now.

The new PC will be ready on Wednesday, so I will start with the new update at the end of next week and then also release the first teaser. Until then, I'll keep working on the story.

A short info about the next update: I'm probably planning to create two different alternative scenes with Sophia and Ellie. The one in case Ellie and her boyfriend Logan are still together. And the other if she broke up with him, which would be the pure lesbian route. But I still have a few things to think about and check here.

It remains to be seen whether I will also split these into two updates. That depends on how big the scenes will be.
yay, he listens to us and forgets his plan to release the game on steam

abram1

May 24, 2020
Y'all are laughing in vain as none of you understood what L&P really meant.
IMG_2869.png
As we have zero clue what the word "exapnd" is actually is and means, those mocking comments are worthless.
Perhaps it's a typo, but smth tells me there's a hidden message behind it.
I'd say that both "E" and "D" stands for Ellie and Dylan, quite clear, isn't it?
"X" = cross, so he's aiming to finally pair them in a hawt sibling love scene somewhere on PD16. Or X was at that time a hint for the upcoming Ellie/Aimee scissor scene and a follow-up with Sophia/Ellie later on.
With "A" it's getting more complicated. Antonio is out of the list from the get go unless he becomes an AI and turns into a sapient fuck-machine. Most obvious choices are Amber, Aiden or Alyssa. Maybe there's gonna be a DLC with three of them "AAA-team", coming out after AWAM is done, expected around 2050 - never time period.
"P" alludes to us either at Parkers as a cornerstone of this VN which is too evident and thus wrong, at Price family and that there's smth going on between Alyssa and Zack behind the scenes (ooph!) or that upcoming events with Patricia gonna be outta this world, mind-blowing and not only blowing that.
Pondering about "N" I discard Neil as he shouldn't have laid his hands on The Goddess in the first place so F him. Thus the only pick is Nathalie.
The craziest theory is that EXAPND = theoretical later in-game orgy, crossing/pairing Dylan with his sis, auntie, Nat, Amber Patricia or Sophia, as P can also mean "Parker" and she's the lead character with that last name. That only happens if Dylan becomes the main protagonist of AWAM with harem ending.

I also could've mocked L&P's response concerning the very first event, which supposed to be short, or that the majority of fans don't give a flying fuck about Logan. Or what's going on with the so-called "updated plan" for the PD14, any news there or all quiet on the western front and all that bravado about trimming down AWAM a bit was a fluff. I'm more excited about Pixil fan art VN than the main VN at this time. That speaks volumes about the current state of AWAM and it's unbelievable potential in the right hands.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
screenshot0001.png
Phew! That was a close one, I got scared there for a second that the characters I can control can actually get some instead of Random NPC fucking each other. Thank God I was wrong. :FacePalm:

Also why the fuck there isn't a multiple protagonist tag? Dylan gets almost as much focus as Sophia and you can also chose for Ellie at times.

S4nd M4n

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 2886371

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.190

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.190, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from original.

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.190 (2.05 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android (No Audio - 1.45GB): MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2886369 View attachment 2188867
Still Waiting for CE v0.195... :coffee:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Also why the fuck there isn't a multiple protagonist tag? Dylan gets almost as much focus as Sophia and you can also chose for Ellie at times.
I doubt Dylan even qualifies as a MC for the game to get multiple protagonists tag. His POV storyline is just a side story at the most, which is completely avoidable and has little to no impact on the main storyline(Sophia), plus his side content hardly even makeup to 10% of the entire game and it's gonna take a decade now before it gets any further update so there's that.
I said it before the only reason it seems like focus is shifted on Dylan is because the way he updates the game now. If he had updated the game like he used to do initially, same content would've been just a scene in the passing. Dylan's side story and current update method is just a way for L&P to drag this game as long as possible.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

I doubt Dylan even qualifies as a MC for the game to get multiple protagonists tag. His POV storyline is just a side story at the most, which is completely avoidable and has little to no impact on the main storyline(Sophia), plus his side content hardly even makeup to 10% of the entire game and it's gonna take a decade now before it gets any further update so there's that.
I said it before the only reason it seems like focus is shifted on Dylan is because the way he updates the game now. If he had updated the game like he used to do initially, same content would've been just a scene in the passing. Dylan's side story and current update method is just a way for L&P to drag this game as long as possible.
Being a DIK has Female and Multiple Protag just for the short Interlude. There are way more instances here where you make choices for other characters than the main character. It seems arbitrary how tags are enforced.

EDIT: Imo, a Male MC, or Female MC game should offer ZERO choices for how NPCs act, only player choices. Its such lazy writing, the writer should be the one to show me how characters react to my choices not me deciding how I want them to react. Its not my story to tell, its the writer'story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

After I did my file management like after every update and continued working on the remake of Part 1, my power supply of my PC with which I create the scenes broke down and makes noises like a broken car engine. I have to say that the thing has been running continuously since 2018 and my mainboard and CPU are also from 2018 and the CPU wasn't the best even back then. That's why I've been looking for a complete overhaul for some time now.

The new PC will be ready on Wednesday, so I will start with the new update at the end of next week and then also release the first teaser. Until then, I'll keep working on the story.

A short info about the next update: I'm probably planning to create two different alternative scenes with Sophia and Ellie. The one in case Ellie and her boyfriend Logan are still together. And the other if she broke up with him, which would be the pure lesbian route. But I still have a few things to think about and check here.

It remains to be seen whether I will also split these into two updates. That depends on how big the scenes will be.
I hope he only create one route of Sophia / Ellie path...He should not waste time on Ellie and Logan route by making Ellie as another MC..as it will have a same effect as previous one Dylan/christine BJ ...yea it is "the big scene" but in the end it's just meh.

I dont count lesbian scene as a cheating scene..but it's "LP" so I will count it because he is finally giving something instead of nothing. I hope he could split next to next update i.e. sophia/patrica farmhouse update in two updates and can merge the first part of the Sophia/patricia story in the next Sophia/Ellie update. That would be much better story wise and tease wise too.

Reactions: lockerxx and Mars88

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021

Didnt he just upgrade his rig 1 or 2 years ago?? I remember a post about it

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
But I completely agree with you that we will see one (two) blowjobs at the museum event.

But this is all just speculation on my part, unprovable, and because the story is being rewritten again due to the release on Steam, it's not even clear whether the events will even take place as L&P announced.
Your hypothetical road map regarding the progression of sexual practices that we will see in the game both intrigues and puzzles me a bit.
It intrigues me because, frankly (as we all are), I am looking forward to seeing Sophia engaged in something more interesting than what we have seen so far (mostly petting and teasing) and it puzzles me because I don't think this can happen with the mere strangers who are currently the guys at the Museum of Modern Art.
OK, San Alejo girls are easy, but not to this extent (at least not Sophia, who recently moved in and still hasn't gotten used to local customs).
Jason and Haru (the guys from the museum) we have only seen them once, and I don't think Sophia's level of "conscious sluttiness" is already capable of allowing her to do anything more sexually charged (like a blowjob) to a stranger. However, I agree with you, with the idea that the time is ripe to start practicing something more interesting. So what?
I know his character is not among your favorites, but what if Sam got involved?
Maybe Sam's sudden artistic talent in this morning's event (Day 20) was just a good excuse to justify his interest in the art world (and thus his likely placement in the Day 21 evening event with an after-hours visit to the San Alejo Museum of Modern Art). Maybe this could be a good opportunity for Sophia to impart some lessons to Sam about the modern art he so mistreated. Maybe she could find a way for him to appreciate certain masterpieces that I am sure will not be lacking in the museum's various galleries (Picasso, Dali, Pollock).
Don't forget that Sophia owes Sam two big favors: one more practical (picking up Ellie who was left alone on the beach on the evening of Day 19) and the other more intimate (giving her her first orgasm in 13 playable days). The invitation to this special evening at the art museum might be a good way to reciprocate the former (as well as ensuring her stimulating company for the visit and a chauffeur service for the ride home) and probably the post-evening (in a more secluded place like Sam's car) an even better way to reciprocate the latter (with the continuation of what was interrupted on the evening of Day 19 - see screenshots below).
The event could follow the pattern (now well-established by the latest updates) of a softer first part (that of the museum visit) followed by a second part more interesting in terms of erotic content (that of the car ride home with Sam) in which Sophia could repay all the favors her young and caring neighbor has done her so far (cello lessons excluded).
Similarly to what we saw with the end of Day 20 concerning Dylan, the event could be split into multiple parts, and those not interested in the Sophia/Sam game path could follow the continuation of Patricia's evening with Jason and/or Haru (this could be another L&P update of easing the focus away from Sophia's character, which, IMO, would still be interesting because it would feature a character beloved by so many and whom we have so far never seen in action). It could be a way for L&P to even the score (in the time of two consecutive nights) between Sophia's two main contenders and between two of the most beloved (and consequently also most hated) characters by fans of his game.
For me, as for you, the assumption applies that I have no supporting data for this theory of mine (I also think it's too early to ask L&P directly - and, anyway, even in case I was right, he would surely be at least vague about it). This is just another speculation, yet another outpouring of the ever pawing horses of my imagination along the endless meadows of possibilities that this game (after seven years of development) still offers, but it is the best I could come up with to combine the need for something hotter that this game has and the story as it has been told to us so far.

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
what realization does elly have about her brother wen he sees him fucking, is there a dialogue? i saw elly leaving saying she was disgusted. i mean she wasnt secretly watching them & realizing something about dylan as wriiten in guide. I did everything right as indicated in guide.

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I don't get why people are against the lesbian scenes. They're hot and don't make you gay lmao. Anyways whoever doesn't like this type of shit doesn't have to watch it. The route is only available with the right choices so I would say just don't pick any dialogue that a lesbian would lol.
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what happens between Sophia and Ellie. And I generally think that the lesbian events go well with the game.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, there are a little too many independent lesbian storylines, some of which have nothing to do with Sophia as "A wife and mother". L&P could consider deleting one or two of these side stories, similar to the side jobs, so as not to lose focus. But I would leave the content about Ellie, Patrica and the neighbor's daughter in any case. There are lots of great opportunities for entanglements and exciting stories here.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what happens between Sophia and Ellie. And I generally think that the lesbian events go well with the game.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, there are a little too many independent lesbian storylines, some of which have nothing to do with Sophia as "A wife and mother". L&P could consider deleting one or two of these side stories, similar to the side jobs, so as not to lose focus. But I would leave the content about Ellie, Patrica and the neighbor's daughter in any case. There are lots of great opportunities for entanglements and exciting stories here.
I would rather he deleted all the side stories and all the side characters revert back to Mum. Son. Daughter. Husband. Sons best friend and maid. End of

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes