HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
Thanks for the recommendation, but sorry no... i played it a while back, and it was good.... but i have to get about 130 years old to see the complete tag on that game. The DEV is way too slow.
If JOHN is too slow, you’ve come to the wrong place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abserd Spud

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
If JOHN is too slow, you’ve some to the wrong place.
Yeah i kinda got that now too... the blackmailing issue with this game already made it clear to me that the game will no longer be something for me in the long run. But i saw now that the development is slow too... so that was the next nail into the coffin for me. There are other games to play.

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
I tried the game a while ago, maybe 2 or 3 years ago. Dont know exactly why anymore, but i didnt liked it that time...

I do have my problems with female protag. The main reason, lets be honest, nearly not a single DEV can really write out of the view of a girl/lady its most of the time just stupid and ridiculous. There are very very few exceptions, like Eva Kiss' games (gggb and our red string) aaaaaand... yeah thats about it already, dont know any other game where the female protag was well made.

So... i give this game another try. And it grows to me. I like the slow build up and that you always have a choice how Sophia acts. Most of the time its reasonable too and little plots are making sense overall. And if you "reject" or "refuse" something or somebody, there plot for this person ends just there and thats it. So yeah, i like the game a lot... until now

Cause now iam at the point where this idiot Aiden tried to blackmail her so he will leave Zac and Dylan alone. And now it annoys me very much. I dont want to give that douche what he wants, never ever... call Patricia, shoot him in the foot or threaten him. Why was that a option for the rapists but not for him and his wannabe gang? So i can decline the "deal" i have done that... and now... pretty much the whole game goes down the drain. Dylans Storyline is practically screwed, just like Zacs and Alyssas too. And it has influence on other storylines too. I stopped now, cause i lost motivation... so much is tied to the Aiden-blackmail its really annoying, just... WHY?... after a while, cause i didnt want to let the game go, i looked up the walkthrough if there is away out of the Aidenblackmail along the road, even with revenge cause that douche deserve a beating and i want to see it.

Buuuut no... the walkthrough shows, one Aiden event follows another with no consequences for him. And at every event Sophia can cancel the deal but yeah... same result as if she would refuse him the first time, Dylan has to go to boarding school and so on...

So yeah... the game died for me with that storyline pretty much... But i dont want to give up that easily cause without that issue the game is very nice. Only the Aiden blackmail ruins everything and that so many other things are tied to it.

So after a little thaught about it... i just wanted to ask some people who know more about the game.

Is there a way to get back at Aiden soon (and it has to be in a really satisfying way and giving him a lesson for a lifetime) or has Sophia to play along so long that it doesnt matter anymore in the firstplace... i mean, task #2 is already too much (and dont even start with #3), at this point she could pretty much have sex with him in front of the whole class too, doesnt matter anymore, its gone too far anyways. I would kinda endure it if at task 4 the whole thing would turn around and Aiden gets what he deserves... but the walkthrough doesnt show it, so i gues... if i follow the blackmail path with Aiden he get what he wants and Sophia will even like it? Cause thats how it goes so far... i looked up the 3 task in the gallery, and its obvious that if Sophia plays along, she kinda likes it even and it makes my skin scrawl.

But yeah... dont follow the blackmail path makes me miss so many scenes with others already, i stumbled a lot over scenes in the walkthrough i didnt have cause of the aiden blackmail.

So yeah... its basically like this, if i dont follow the Aidenblackmail i practically stop the Zac, Alyssa and Dylan storyline too (and who knows what else) that is just... ugh.
20230804_163258.jpg

Reactions: TheRizzi

aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
Hey, I forgot the name of a game I played some years back. It involves a son being sent to the city by his father due to issues with his step-sisters. However, his stepmother is kind and visits him.

Is there anything else you remember about the game that could help identify it?
i think based on your description the game is " heart problem by xenorav".
if it's not tell me more maybe i can help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DikB10

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So, while we wait for... whatever has to come, let's not forget that with the last release we just finished PD 13.
Maybe it's worth to recap a little bit what happened in this PD, put it a little bit in context, hopefully in a fun way ;)

Let's start with this. PD 13 has been undoubtedly the Boob day for Sophia. :)

We saw her bare breasts in every events she was in, except for the visit to Don Morello to ask for help for Aiden's extortion.
And, in some events, she even did it more than once.
Let's recap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So we have a total of 7 events (out of 8) in which she shows her breasts, voluntarily or not, and a total of 12 occasions in which she does it (not counting the bonuses). To put this in context, the previous 2 PDs counted 5 (PD11) and 5 (PD12), but with a lot more Sophia's events during the day (14 in both PDs). This graph summarises these statistics, with the blue bar representing the number of events and the red bar the total number of times. Note that it is also the first time in a PD she does it multiple times per event.

1706973810938.png

It was announced that PD13 would have been filled with "hot" events and so it has been. On the other hand, as many as observed, maybe that's too much for a single day: not that each event in a vacuum could exist, but putting them together one after another doesn't seem... realistic (whatever that means). Many times has been suggested that the 30 PD idea is kind of a limit, when instead the same events could have spread on a wider window of time.

Looking ahead on the topic at hand, we don't yet have a definitive timetable for the new PD 14. We'll see if the trend continues at this pace or if there's a slowdown. If we have to speculate with what we have atm, in terms of showing her breasts:
  • the Sophia/Ellie lesbian route (she broke up with Logan) would almost certainly go there (and beyond, of course).
  • Sam's events should be brief and a way of cooling things off, but we cannot rule out the possibility that he will make an attempt at some point, only to be stopped (or interrupted) by Sophia.
  • We don't have any info on Dylan's 3 events in the afternoon, there could be a potential for Dylan's voyeuristic/cuck route (possibly involving some teammates) where the breasts might play a part.
  • the evening event at the museum could again have the potential for Sophia to show her breasts.
Of course, the nursing job (trying on the nurse's outfit) and the tutoring job were likely to have something happening, but these events are likely to be cancelled.

Last edited:

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
  • Sam's events should be brief and a way of cooling things off, but we cannot rule out the possibility that he will make an attempt at some point, only to be stopped (or interrupted) by Sophia.
Or hopefully there is a bad wife option too and Sophia repays Sam for her orgasm with a blowjob. This still allows for a short scene and given that some side events have been dropped maybe L&P will flesh out the Sam event more.

The cherry on the top would be Sophia swallowing Sam's spunk. Not because of circumstances but because she loves the taste of Sam's dick and everything that 'comes' out of it.

Such a beat would be a great exclamation point on the level of passion in their relationship because it is already established she doesn't like having cum in her mouth, much less wanting to swallow, even that of Liam.

Last edited:

redseaisme

Jan 8, 2020
So, while we wait for... whatever has to come, let's not forget that with the last release we just finished PD 13.
Maybe it's worth to recap a little bit what happened in this PD, put it a little bit in context, hopefully in a fun way ;)

Let's start with this. PD 13 has been undoubtedly the Boob day for Sophia. :)

We saw her bare breasts in every events she was in, except for the visit to Don Morello to ask for help for Aiden's extortion.
And, in some events, she even did it more than once.
Let's recap:

1. Aiden 4th Task
She undoes the buttons of her blouse so that Zac can see them and the first part of the task can be completed.
View attachment 3317473

2. Meeting Aiden and his gang
She is forced to show her breast (player's choice) to the rest of the gang to reenact what happened in the morning.
View attachment 3317489

3. 2nd side job 3rd day
As part of the sex-ed with the apostles, she comes prepared and fulfils their demands to see what women's breasts look like. She actually does it twice. The first time as part of the "anatomy lesson"
View attachment 3317491
of course if we want to nitpick, she has taped her nipples so they are not technically in full display, even though at some point she removed one of the tapes tor let them draw it
View attachment 3317492
the second one to give something to the boys to think about for their next lesson assignment
View attachment 3317493

4. Sophia/Sam
She bares her breasts twice. The first time while kissing, Sam starts to remove her shirt and finally her bra
View attachment 3317496
After the kissing scene and after almost being caught by Neil she dresses again, only to get bare breast again to pose for Sam
View attachment 3317567

Bonus
We see a young Sophia being spied by Sam while bathing
View attachment 3317495

5. At Claire's salon
Claire gives her a massage with a special lotion and opens her top at the back,
View attachment 3317460
which causes a mishap first when Davon is able to see under the transparent cape
View attachment 3317514
and later when later on she remove the cape in front of Dylan and Devon (depending on player's choices)
View attachment 3317516

6. Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Here is the most action-packed event in this regard. Bathing with Dylan, she bares her breasts for a first time when Liam interrupts and she (player choice) hides Dylan behind the curtain.
View attachment 3317517
She then put the top back on briefly, only to take it off again at Dylan's insistence.
View attachment 3317518
Then again to let him touch them
View attachment 3317520
And finally while relaxing at the end she let him remove the top again
View attachment 3317534

Bonuses:
We see a spicy shot from the magazine
View attachment 3317538
a young Sophia topless during her recount of the first time, with heavy petting in the kitchen
View attachment 3317522
and full sex in the bedroom.
View attachment 3317524
Again we have flashbacks of young Sophia when Dylan, as Sam did, admits that he saw her nude in three different occasions when he was a child
View attachment 3317528
View attachment 3317530
View attachment 3317531

7. Sophia/Dylan Part 2
In the final part of the event, if she accept to bath in the hot tub she will remove her dress and since she was not wearing any bra...
View attachment 3317542

Bonus:
While driving to the restaurant Dylan forgets to keep his eyes on the road.
View attachment 3317539

So we have a total of 7 events (out of 8) in which she shows her breasts, voluntarily or not, and a total of 12 occasions in which she does it (not counting the bonuses). To put this in context, the previous 2 PDs counted 6 (PD11) and 5 (PD12), but with a lot more Sophia's events during the day (14 in both PDs). This graph summarises these statistics, with the blue bar representing the number of events and the red bar the total number of times. Note that it is also the first time in a PD she does it multiple times per event.
View attachment 3317544

It was announced that PD13 would have been filled with "hot" events and so it has been. On the other hand, as many as observed, maybe that's too much for a single day: not that each event in a vacuum could exist, but putting them together one after another doesn't seem... realistic (whatever that means). Many times has been suggested that the 30 PD idea is kind of a limit, when instead the same events could have spread on a wider window of time.

Looking ahead on the topic at hand, we don't yet have a definitive timetable for the new PD 14. We'll see if the trend continues at this pace or if there's a slowdown. If we have to speculate with what we have atm:
  • the Sophia/Ellie lesbian route (she broke up with Logan) would almost certainly go there (and beyond, of course).
  • We don't have any info on Dylan's 3 events in the afternoon, there could be a potential for Dylan's voyeuristic/cuck route (possibly involving some teammates) where the breasts might play a part.
  • the evening event at the museum could again have the potential for Sophia to show her breasts.
Of course, the nursing job (trying on the nurse's outfit) and the tutoring job were likely to have something happening, but these events are likely to be cancelled.

Surprisingly, all of this happened in one game day, and I felt like a year had already passed in my life

• Haha
Reactions: Luis2008 and LSC82
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes