farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Oh that is too romantically, farrah. :love:You know we have to say goodbye to goodwife Sophia. She turns into a real slut. And would you marry a slut who is fucking around?
Well, some kind of option should be. Because if Sophia is a slut with everyone, it will be too monotonous. In the game have not so many interesting male characters, perhaps Don Morello will be one of them. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Is it still milking or is their any actual content to try this time??
Bothering to look after half a year so i m a hit clueless

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia will allow Dylan to come with her inside the fitting room, because she promised him on day 14 that he can watch her getting dressed once.
It depends on the choices that you have made,You can buy it with the sister or buy it with Dylan,it is a mini skirt not a dress,you buy the stuff this update

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Unlocked

1) Here a little preview for those who are angry that only by accepting Aiden's tasks, Dylan's storyline continues for now.
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
And by the way, practically every game has certain story parts, which are mandatory for the story development even if you don't like it. For example GTA 5. Not everyone liked to play the torture scene but it was part of the main story, so you had to go through it!
For now, Sophia just has no other chance than either continue Aiden's game or send Dylan away. But sending him away right now (day 17) will open another little interesting storyline. That's why this decision! Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!
2) I made a little mistake when I was editing the point system. I accidentally deleted Dylan's and Sam's points in the kitchen scene on day 16 (morning), so that if you'd start from the scratch, you wouldn't have enough points with them. But it's edited now.
I don't think I understood, this thing is in the new update or is it a correction of this?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think I understood, this thing is in the new update or is it a correction of this?
Sending Dylan away you can do now,the rest in the next update also a correction fir this update

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes