Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
"My Benz".

Russians, the only people who call cars by their last name.

And holding a child (or teen) on your lap in your car? You`ll get a fat traffic ticket and probably losing your licence.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just wait until you find out what they call BMWs!

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I wouldn`t say never but yeah i usually don`t listen rap crap. So i take it`s the Russians and rappers.
slang for cars....
Mercedes Benz= "Merc" or "Benz"
BMW= "bimmer"
Cadillac= "caddy"
Rolls Royce= "Rolls"
Toyota= "Toy"
Nissan= "Datsun"
Chevrolet= "Chevy"
Renault= "death trap"
Bugatti= "Boogatee"
Lamborghini= "Lambo"
Audi= "dick"
Jaguar= "Jagg"
Fiat= "gayy"

and now you know.....

Reactions: Born2game

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Evey 10 min. is exaggerated but isn't that realistic that a woman (especially a wealthy) changes more often? Sophia will also in the future have every day one or two new outfits! That makes not only realistic but also varied!
I'm curious, how are you planning to update your game? This 0.01 was fucking huge, I don't imagine you to be able to churn out similar content within the 4-6 week estimate that you've given for the next update.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
slang for cars....
Mercedes Benz= "Merc" or "Benz"
BMW= "bimmer"
Cadillac= "caddy"
Rolls Royce= "Rolls"
Toyota= "Toy"
Nissan= "Datsun"
Chevrolet= "Chevy"
Renault= "death trap"
Bugatti= "Boogatee"
Lamborghini= "Lambo"
Audi= "dick"
Jaguar= "Jagg"
Fiat= "gayy"

and now you know.....
Cadillac is a car??? I thought it was a washing machine. Fuck you IKEA salesman, i`ll never ever trust you again.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I'm curious, how are you planning to update your game? This 0.01 was fucking huge, I don't imagine you to be able to churn out similar content within the 4-6 week estimate that you've given for the next update.
4-6 weeks only if I get a great support! Cause for that I need 24/7 time and two PC's, one for render only with 4 high-end GPU's! That would easily fasten things three times up!!!
And after the huge demo I'm planning an update for every game day. The intro was more a presentation of the characters, the world and my high quality and ambition for this project! It has many discursive things! From now on the game will focus on the really important events only!
My updates would be like this:
0.02 - finishing Day 3 (Hope I can start soon with the next update! I still need to wait a bit how the support will develop!)
0.03 Day 4 (Here the story will skip one week, cause nothing exciting will happen, and so it will be Day 11 at the end of this update.)
0.04 Day 12 (playable Day 5)
0.05 Day 13 (playable Day 6)
0.06 Day 14 (playable Day 7)
...and so on

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Don't listen to all the negative shitheads, dude. The demo is great. Keep up the good work.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
4-6 weeks only if I get a great support! Cause for that I need 24/7 time and two PC's, one for render only with 4 high-end GPU's! That would easily fasten things three times up!!!
And after the huge demo I'm planning an update for every game day. The intro was more a presentation of the characters, the world and my high quality and ambition for this project! It has many discursive things! From now on the game will focus on the really important events only!
My updates would be like this:
0.02 - finishing Day 3 (Hope I can start soon with the next update! I still need to wait a bit how the support will develop!)
0.03 Day 4 (Here the story will skip one week, cause nothing exciting will happen, and so it will be Day 11 at the end of this update.)
0.04 Day 12 (playable Day 5)
0.05 Day 13 (playable Day 6)
0.06 Day 14 (playable Day 7)
...and so on
Sounds good. Wouldn't worry about the support, your game is high quality and that usually means good things as far as support is concerned. Just don't do any of the typical developer mistakes that might chase away support (overpromising on updates, drastic changes in direction, missing dead lines and radio silence etc) and you'll be fine. You're sitting on a genuine gold mine here.

Maybe post teasers here and there. I predict this game doing great so long as you follow your initial direction (focus on build up/realism, writing and fantastic renders). Good luck to you.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I will just copy my message from Patreon:
I've played almost every game on patreon. It's clearly the most impressive 0.0.1 I've ever seen. Great writing (even tho non-native) in such an amount it can be easily compared with DMD but is much more realistic due to not truly being an incest. Characters are well-developed - probably better than any other RPGM game here. Renders are really well done but their amount is just extreme. Game use more renders for 1 scene than some other games have in their whole update. Thanks to that immersion is just fantastic and it feels more like VN than typical RPGM game. Hell, it has more text than most of VNs already. If it's gonna be updated in a steady fashion it's a top-tier game with at least 1,5k$ with a couple of updates. Probably much more in a year. Hope it's gonna be fine as loads of text and renders require time so update per 2-months seems more realistic than normal monthly approach. I would be totally fine with that for such a quality. The only thing that was a bummer for me was a daughter that seems not-so virginal. At least not with this dildo. But that's just my personal kink. All in all game worth following.
Love this slow approach. I will observe it closely. If not for a daughter I would consider pledging within next 2 updates. But who knows, it's impressive enough so I might do it regardless. And maybe it's just not her dildo and she's still pure for me to observe \m/ Worth playing guys if you're patient

csw

Aug 5, 2016
Using the crappiest rpg maker engine for this was definitely a wrong move, game shows potential, but the use of this engine will probably kill the appeal for a wider audience.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I have to say I am already impressed with this game... From the renders to the story, especially the characters relationship developments and interactions, it's very realistic, except for the mother completely freaking out and screaming at the guy for dropping the box... Which is something that is missing in a lot of these H games and is frankly turn off, which brings me to my next point: are there other games that have realistic scenarios or realistic character interactions like this one?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
seems like it need a good proofreading..."overplaying" instead of "overreacting"
sometime whole sentences does not make sense,well in a way the do,if i try to apply all the synonyms to every word and make sense of a sentence by multiplying it by context.
also,

*Ironically* "Maybe you should've married him and i your sister"
emotions need to be seen and felt,not indicated by the text.

Last edited:

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I think this is moaning on a very high level!!!
1) Yeah, English is not my native language but for that I think it's pretty good and understandable even if there are few no "perfect English phrases"! Actually the words you've mentioned I couldn't even find in my script except of "bath tube" and this is also not how it is written in my game! It is written bathtub! I know that it's "basketball court" and "soccer field/ground/pitch"! But these words are not even in my game! If yes, please tell me the scene!
2) I absolutely can't understand why you think the characters are annoying! All characters have their own personality! Son is shy, reserved and just acts like a normal teenager! Daughter outwardly cool and cheeky. But inwardly rather shy and insecure! She acts like a little princess and can't stand her brother. Mother is an intelligent, sporty, middle-aged woman who acts and thinks reasonable and loves her kids than anything else. She is not that reckless like her younger sister but also not shy! Currently she's a little disappointed about her sexual life situation with her husband. Furthermore she knows how to defend herself. Her sister Patricia is just a spoiled, reckless and cheeky woman who can't take anything seriously. Etc., etc.
I don't know what you are expecting how they should be? Like the family in that Eddie Murphy movie "The Nutty Professor"???
Sorry, but you are "wrong" about your character. Sophia isn't a "intelligent, sporty, middle-aged woman who acts and thinks reasonable and loves her kids than anything else". She is a GODDESS!! :heartcoveredeyes:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes