farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I chose the pool event route just for that reason,Amber and Dylan,this is going to be so much fun.
I have both paths at ready, it turned out to be quite interesting to miss seeing what happens, I hope it has some effect on Sophia most of all, then my main path that they're just focused on each other.

Pray for our goddess!

It is scary to imagine, when she sees Dylan touching Christine. :unsure: :LOL:
Yes it could be... especially if she sees him touching Christine the same way he touched her :sneaky: :LOL:

For our Goddess...Hail our Goddess Sophia!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have both paths at ready, it turned out to be quite interesting to miss seeing what happens, I hope it has some effect on Sophia most of all, then my main path that they're just focused on each other.

Yes it could be... especially if she sees him touching Christine the same way he touched her :sneaky: :LOL:

I have 4 saves
Both bikini events
Pool event
Also I can do the two part time jobs.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I have 4 saves
Both bikini events
Pool event
Also I can do the two part time jobs.
I have....
  • 162 pages of saves,
  • mainly of my main path throughout the days.
  • saved event of the nightclub,
  • the pool event with Amber,
  • Also, the saved moments and unren at ready if wanting to check what Amber's son is doing with my Sophia but not particularly a main path nor saved afterward.
  • And the moment when deciding to take the 2 jobs too, however just choose the second job.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have....
  • 162 pages of saves,
  • mainly of my main path throughout the days.
  • saved event of the nightclub,
  • the pool event with Amber,
  • Also, the saved moments and unren at ready if wanting to check what Amber's son is doing with my Sophia but not particularly a main path nor saved afterward.
  • And the moment when deciding to take the 2 jobs too, however just choose the second job.
Just as bad as me.Good

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I draw attention to the need to replay in the 09 version of the game an event from the previous version Sophia Dylan Sam, drinking morning coffee. L / P remade the balls in this event and added them for Sam and Dylan

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Dear Lord, take care of Sophia and her wonderful kids!
Damn, Liam are not very bad man in this story , but damn it! I can not forgive him! If he stayed at work, Ellie and Sophia could do a lot of naughty things :cry::love::cautious:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Dear Lord, take care of Sophia and her wonderful kids!

Damn, Liam are not very bad man in this story , but damn it! I can not forgive him! If he stayed at work, Ellie and Sophia could do a lot of naughty things :cry::love::cautious:
Better get that lock fixed

• Thinking Face

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Better get that lock fixed
This is the best thing he can do so as not to interfere with his daughter and his wife the next time to make love in the shower! :sneaky:
Good, better! She is part of the equation (for those into it of course) but the main factor of the equation is to keep Liam to stay away from Sophia! :cool: :sneaky: :LOL:
As I said, he can do household chores and take out the trash:LOL:At least he's better than Bennett :unsure:
So she can be a loving, sexy, hot, tender, sweet, tasty caring...mother to her children. :sneaky:(y)
She will always be like that :love:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh yeah, Alyssa made Sophia feel interested in women!

There is definitely a spark of interest between them.
Sophia may have to get used to swallowing and facials if Alyssa or Ellie quirt when they cum.
Will Alyssa or Ellie be the first to make Sophia quirt(when she cums) for the very first time.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes