Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Tell us something we dont know.It tells you all of this in game.
Maybe time for Sophia to up her game,she could have a competitor .
If that be the case, she is going to start facing and accepting feelings and thoughts that she has been trying to fight or repress, "Dylan you need a girlfriend" but since she didn't say who, any woman would do, but once she starts seeing him with Amber that is basically someone like her... then time for breakthroughs about how she feels towards her son.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If that be the case, she is going to start facing and accepting feelings and thoughts that she has been trying to fight or repress, "Dylan you need a girlfriend" but since she didn't say who, any woman would do, but once she starts seeing him with Amber that is basically someone like her... then time for breakthroughs about how she feels towards her son.
Let the fun begin.
I was not going to send Dylan away,I am glad that I did now.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Interestingly, by the way, Sophia obviously wants Christine to become his son's girlfriend:unsure:But she will certainly jealous too. Sophia is awesome :love: :LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Interestingly, by the way, Sophia obviously wants Christine to become his son's girlfriend:unsure:But she will certainly jealous too. Sophia is awesome :love: :LOL:
Dylan could be a busy boy.Even though Ellie is convinced that they have no chance.
Imagine Sophia seeing Logan/Ellie and maybe Dylan/Christine or amber having sex.The cascade of emotions flowing from Sophia.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Dylan could be a busy boy.Even though Ellie is convinced that they have no chance.
This is to twist the plot and a hint of further events. Christine will become his girlfriend. Just like Sam and Ellie, Sophia talk about Sam at the first shower event. :unsure:
Anyway, my little mouse don't wasting time with dick's. She loves her beautiful sexy mom and sweet angel Julia :love:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is to twist the plot and a hint of further events. Christine will become his girlfriend. Just like Sam and Ellie, Sophia talk about Sam at the first shower event. :unsure:
Anyway, my little mouse don't wasting time with dick's. She loves her mom and Julia :love:
Yea I remember the hints.A Long voyage of discovery a waits them.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Haha, that's true about Christine but she also wanted Amber's son to go out with Ellie so...she may want to play matchmaker but we all know the futility of her endeavor because she will certainly get jealous. She gets excited just by knowing and seeing how she provokes such desires and attention from a teenager, even if he is her own son, I doubt she is going to be okay parting with that to give it to someone else. :cool:

You shall not hear from me, not now nor ever, any denial or argument of how awesome Sophia is. I love her :love:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Haha, that's true about Christine but she also wanted Amber's son to go out with Ellie so...she may want to play matchmaker but we all know the futility of her endeavor because she will certainly get jealous. She gets excited just by knowing and seeing how she provokes such desires and attention from a teenager, even if he is her own son, I doubt she is going to be okay parting with that to give it to someone else. :cool:

You shall not hear from me, not now nor ever, any denial or argument of how awesome Sophia is. I love her :love:
In the end Sophia may not have a choice in the matter.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes