Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It's back baby!!

It's been a couple of months since I last played AWAM. And I must say, it's finally starting to heat up a bit.
Ellie and Dylan is finally moving into naughty territory!!

I was almost ready to drop the game on my previous time, as I felt the lack of sex were just becoming stupid.
The Husband of a smoking hot woman, that's getting more hornier by the day and the fucking moron is too tired to help out his wife!!!

Now I'm all in on the filthy route (It's not really fithy, more like the normal route. Horny and frustrated wife can not stand it anymore)

And my god, I'm loving the last couple of updates. The husband is becoming a real douche...fuck what a tosser.
I hate Aiden.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to more action with Dylan, Ellie and Sam. (Maybe some action between Ellie and Dylan in future as well? who knows)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's back baby!!

It's been a couple of months since I last played AWAM. And I must say, it's finally starting to heat up a bit.
Ellie and Dylan is finally moving into naughty territory!!

I was almost ready to drop the game on my previous time, as I felt the lack of sex were just becoming stupid.
The Husband of a smoking hot woman, that's getting more hornier by the day and the fucking moron is too tired to help out his wife!!!

No I'm all in on the filthy route (It's not really fithy, more like the normal route. Horny and frustrated wife can not stand it anymore)

And my god, I'm loving the last couple of updates. The husband is becoming a real douche...fuck what a tosser.
I hate Aiden.

Looking forward to more action with Dylan, Ellie and Sam. (Maybe some action between Ellie and Dylan in future as well? who knows)
I take it you never tried the pool event,were Dylan dry humped Amber,and Sophia iddint look too happy

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Is the Dylan scene when He brings breakfast to Sophia part of the latest update or is it just a Preview? in the images of 0.9 I can't find it.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I take it you never tried the pool event,were Dylan dry humped Amber,and Sophia iddint look too happy
No, I decided not to sent Dylan to different school.

Might try that path at one stage...Tried quite a few paths now.

Initially wanted to play the game as a good wife, but still doing some serious flirting while trying not to cheat.
But I'm all in on the filthy route now.

As a side note... I fell in love with the game the first time I played it....

then around mid of last year...I kinda fell out of love with the game...pacing was a bit of an issue (Especially for married woman with husband...two weeks with no sex and horny wife was a bit too much for me)

I stopped playing for a while.

So yesterday I decided to see how it's going, and fell back in love with the game.

I think I'm going to play it only after every 3 updates or sow. It is a slow burn game, but things are now heating up nicely.

Reactions: Mikk88
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes