Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's for the charming purposes as farrah said, keep them close, push them up, open the top... don't check and keep asking to be hit with a card, don't count the chips and keep imagining to motorboat...I like the idea of croupier Sophia already. (y):cool:

Come to the table for her legs, stay for the boobs then leave poor because she has two children two satisfy at home. :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

"charming of boobs" power!!!! :love::love:o_Oo_O

View attachment 511396
View attachment 511403
View attachment 511405
looks like her nipples are about to go off in the first picture,I do hope that the safety is on or it could get messy.

Reactions: Mikk88 and roro

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It's for the charming purposes as farrah said, keep them close, push them up, open the top... don't check and keep asking to be hit with a card, don't count the chips and keep imagining to motorboat...I like the idea of croupier Sophia already. (y):cool:

Come to the table for her legs, stay for the boobs then leave poor because she has two children two satisfy at home. :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

"charming of boobs" power!!!! :love::love:o_Oo_O

View attachment 511396
View attachment 511403
View attachment 511405
A couple more perfect and charm boobs in this topic! :love:

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
looks like her nipples are about to go off in the first picture,I do hope that the safety is on or it could get messy.
She is happy to be with her son...a lot! and even to her own surprise. :sneaky: (y)

screenshot0032.png
screenshot0033.png

A couple more excellent and charm boobs in this topic! :love:

As I said in a previous comment, she has two children to satisfy :sneaky::love:(y)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A couple more excellent and charm boobs in this topic! :love:

Oops I feel a stirring coming on,I better have a lie down.
Sophia was also happy that Dylan liked her boobs,mentioned in the changing room when Sophia showed him her charms

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but my Sofia is going to go through all 12 tasks.
I have already sent Dylan away so Aiden is not a problem,on one of my saves.I wanted to see what the pool event could leed to.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
I am only repeating what L&P told me, read into it what you will.
incest classed as normal?
So, already take it easy I just ask a question ;) ... And Aiden / Sophia is not incest so .... (since we are talking about Aiden's tasks)

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Since the morello-sidestory won't be blackmail, I can see a scenario like this Sergei-guy in "Annas Exciting Affection" - a mobster who actually cares for Sophia and helps her out, which in turn makes her drawn to his power and money.

Reactions: @ssasin

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The first rule of perverts club is: you should talk about Sophia :sneaky:

By the way, this mysterious woman is like Dana Scully!:unsure::LOL:
The Mystery moistens... :unsure: :cool:

And yes...Sophia MUST be talked about at all times...
If we had gotten this image as a preview before the update...I can imagine the level of overthinking and theories!!!

screenshot0045.png

And Old dog, yes you're right...
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So, already take it easy I just ask a question ;) ... And Aiden / Sophia is not incest so .... (since we are talking about Aiden's tasks)
Well one person's extreme is another person's pleasure.So I guess the question is how kinky is L&P.
Aiden and Sophia no I cant see it

Last edited:
Reactions: Huge cock

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Well one person's extreme is another person's pleasure.So I guess the question is how kinky is L&P.
Aiden and Sophia no.maybe through player choice through.
Yeah for sure ;) but we take for example the next Aiden's tasks (I think with Sophia's panties because it no longer has the top) if we do all the roads like me after a while there will be physical contact and "normal sex" is not in the extreme so I'm just asking the question if it's possible because personally I play this road so ....

Sorry for english too man ;)

And "Aiden and Sophia no.maybe through player choice through. " i don't understand :S

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah for sure ;) but we take for example the next Aiden's tasks (I think with Sophia's panties because it no longer has the top) if we do all the roads like me after a while there will be physical contact and "normal sex" is not in the extreme so I'm just asking the question if it's possible because personally I play this road so ....

Sorry for english too man ;)

And "Aiden and Sophia no.maybe through player choice through. " i don't understand :S
If Aiden asks for sex you have the choice to say yes or no.Your(player) choice.
I agree that the panties may play a part in Aidens next tasks,as Aiden never mentioned them,but what part I dont know.

Reactions: Huge cock
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes