Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Also what may happen directly after this scene. Remember the image of Sophia/Ellie on the couch, nothing exciting, but then the shower scene happened.
My first guess would be that Dylan brings breakfast in bed in order to have an opportunity to get into the bed, sits next to Sophia, and probably get the chance to see her changing her clothes. Other than that I don'know but damn I'm looking forward to the event. Also, hoping for a French kiss but I would like it too if Dylan beats Aiden and Sophia witness It.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
My first guess would be that Dylan brings breakfast in bed in order to have an opportunity to get into the bed, sits next to Sophia, and probably get the chance to see her changing her clothes. Other than that I don'know but damn I'm looking forward to the event. Also, hoping for a French kiss but I would like it too if Dylan beats Aiden and Sophia witness It.
At least, if there is no french kiss, Dylan can bring her a french toast for breakfast. :unsure: :LOL:
The problem with Aiden is only in his friends and his uncle, without them he is nobody, even Julia could beat him i think(and she is the most innocence in the game). :giggle: We need a vigilante team to eliminate the whole gang. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At least, if there is no french kiss, Dylan can bring her a french toast for breakfast. :unsure: :LOL:
The problem with Aiden is only in his friends and his uncle, without them he is nobody, even Julia could beat him i think(and she is the most innocence in the game). :giggle: We need a vigilante team to eliminate the whole gang. :ROFLMAO:
Aiden and his gang will not be a problem soon enough.The same with Bennet

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know guys.I think Dylan should have AK-47 training from ex-navy seal.then problem is gone
Three ways to solve the problem concerning Aiden and we think that we know two of them.
One way is to send Dylan away to boarding school,opens a nice side story.
Self defence class is probably another solution to the problem but as to what the other one is I have no idea

Last edited:

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
We already had Dylan looking at Sophia while she changed, we already had Dylan looking at Sophia's breasts, what would be the next step ??? ..... I think it's a shower together (very extreme) maybe or maybe I'll show her her pussy

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You want to say that he shoot of all bad people and then go to jail, and leave scene? :LOL: Hmm:unsure:
Sophia's bad ending could be just that.
Authorities find out about Sophia's incest,Liam divorces her and she get sacked from school and finds out that she is pregnant when get sent to prison

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We already had Dylan looking at Sophia while she changed, we already had Dylan looking at Sophia's breasts, what would be the next step ??? ..... I think it's a shower together (very extreme) maybe or maybe I'll show her her pussy
Dylan has practically seen Sophia's pussy,beach event,bikini show.He can also zoom in on the pictures using his computer.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Sophia's bad ending could be just that.
Authorities find out about Sophia's incest,Liam divorces her and she get sacked from school and finds out that she is pregnant when get sent to prison
No, the real bad ending if Liam still here, the door lock still brocken and he still come home always in wrong moment. Every day! At least the first point is enough for me, about Liam :LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At the moment there is nothing planned for the photos of the bikini show
Yea we have discussed that possibility and think that Dylan has far too much to lose concerning his mother
I meant using the pictures for his own personal enjoyment

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The problem with Aiden is only in his friends and his uncle, without them he is nobody, even Julia could beat him i think. :giggle: We need a vigilante team to eliminate the whole gang. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, if it has to start somewhere let it be toast but it will eventually get there :ROFLMAO:, the surest path to the heart is through the stomach and/or foot massage so breakfast it's also very good. :sneaky:

I agree with you, is only because of his friends and uncle, without them he is nobody and a coward, as for Julia, I don't think Julia would even have to take him, I'm sure she is far more savage that with the roastings and burnings from her verbal repertoire would be enough. We need maybe some fellas from Mr. Morello as mediators, no extra help just Dylan vs Aiden and let the man win and the coward slither.

• Haha
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Haha, if it has to start somewhere let it be toast but it will eventually get there :ROFLMAO:, the surest path to the heart is through the stomach and/or foot massage so breakfast it's also very good. :sneaky:

I agree with you, is only because of his friends and uncle, without them he is nobody and a coward, as for Julia, I don't think Julia would even have to take him, I'm sure she is far more savage that with the roastings and burnings from her verbal repertoire would be enough. We need maybe some fellas from Mr. Morello as mediators, no extra help just Dylan vs Aiden and let the man win and the coward slither.
It will be good to finaly , maybe,find out what Morello wants,at least we know that no blackmail will be involved

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think the most inportant part is that the event,side story, is connected to day 17.Not that Aiden's tasks will be extreme after that day.
So yes Aiden's tasks will not be that extreme
Actualy they will be extreme for sure after some part.
Anything more than a simple kiss is considered extreme for the game.
And here we are talking for sexual favors like HJ,BJ and even sex at the last 3-4 tasks.
What if you want to keep him & his tasks? Dylan learning martial arts is interesting. It seems to be generally the view that this will make everything OK & Aiden will get his just desserts. Well, perhaps he will, at some point but as anyone who has ever undertaken martial arts training knows, you don't walk in & come out a few weeks later as The Karate Kid. If Dylan keeps up with an intensive programme he could be reasonably proficient in around 8 months to a year, given the fact that he already possesses a good fitness level. That leaves plenty of time for 12 tasks. There are those of us who want to see them.

As for Bennett, I was hoping that somehow Sophia could find a way to turn the tables on him herself, whether or not this involves having a sexual relationship. After all, she's probably more intelligent than he is & she's not driven by her libido....not yet anyway.
The game definitely won't continue for 8 months or 1 year.Remember we have 20 more days,not 240 or 365.There is no way we can get such a massive time skip-Aiden,Bennett and Morello won't wait more than 1-2 weeks.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes