Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is not like that, he has his flight on Saturday 11, the surgery will be on the 17th but to coordinate everything he will travel before that will leave soon, on the 11th as I said
He has about a 1 1/2 weeks before his scheduled surgery, so we may have another 5-10% bump until then for CS. Then the recovery time will start. I wonder what kinds of adjustments he is planing on his storyline. Also; I hope we get to see the outfit for school soon.

Dylan is working on his game. :p
I hope to get to see the dresses choices before he leaves on the 11.The breakfast in bed surprise was nice but not the image that I really wanted to see

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
I hope to get to see the dresses choices before he leaves on the 11.The breakfast in bed surprise was nice but not the image that I really wanted to see
that will ... leave the survey to vote for the dress ... when he returns the survey will be over and will return to work on the dress that has been chosen, for that he will launch that account between today or tomorrow, it can even be the same saturday depending on the flight time.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
the sleepwear is more modest than the bikinis. The breakthrough would be if she again allows him to watch while she change, maybe allow him to touch a breast or two.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I don't see a big difference between the underware and the bikini, especially if the latter showed her cunt's hair ...

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Old dog, post: 2867703, membre: 121877"]
pou continu
[/CITATION]
View attachment 511070

The tasks will get gradually more daring but you will still have the chance to get rid of him.
The tasks will get more daring not more extreme.
So yes I would say( and know) that the tasks will be not be that extreme .
Oh ! So no gangbang because for some it may be extreme but oral, anal or vaginal sex nothing more normal so can we expect that?

Feb 7, 2018
From Patreon:

L&P. will Aiden's 12 tasks be extreme for Sophia after day 17.Cheers

It gradually gets more daring. But before it gets too far you'll get the chance to get rid of him.
View attachment 511070

The tasks will get gradually more daring but you will still have the chance to get rid of him.
The tasks will get more daring not more extreme.
So yes I would say( and know) that the tasks will be not be that extreme .
"You'll get the chance". We already had a chance to stop Aiden's (and Bennett's for that matter) blackmail, so that proofs nothing. Ask him what will happen if we don't take the second opportunity to get rid of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes