Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
hmmmmm :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:......:unsure:

Yes, the conclusion is.....After all these equations, possibilities, mathematical Swedish formulae...I guess we can all agree that the main thing and the main factor that needs to be out of the equations is that Liam doesn't get any....at all....EVER! :devilish::LOL:
Agreed

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
This was a good update ... I was wondering which route people enjoyed during the swimming pool scene,, the one with Amber where Dylan had his first release and Sam had his fun with Sophia, or Sophia modelling for Sam and Dylan or Sophia modelling exclusively for Dylan and was able to take photos.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I enjoyed the pool event because I really want to see how the Amber/Dylan fooling around could affect Sophia if anything more happened between them.
Poor Sam still has his problem and almost confided in Sophia about it but changed the subject when pressed about it ,maybe since I am sending Dylan away Sam may get some Sophia time soon.
The Benne/Sophia event at the restaurant was good and at least now we know what Bennet wants,also happy that there is another option to the Bennet offer besides yes/no and still get Dylan's grades improved.
I enjoyed both the bikini shows,the floral and navy blue bikini's where stunning.
What secret is Alyssa hiding and I wonder how much Zac enjoyed seeing Sophia in her underwear.
Shower scene was stunning,lets see if Sophia/Ellie have there talk on masterbation .
I have 4 saves so I think I have most things covered in the game so far.
Yea I was happy with the update

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have said many times that Sophia will teach Ellie to masturbate in the next events.:giggle: I can’t wait to see how they look into each other’s eyes during cumming:love:
I have only just put that picture up.Where your Ellie senses tingling

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have said many times that Sophia will teach Ellie to masturbate in the next events.:giggle: I can’t wait to see how they look into each other’s eyes during cumming:love:
Sophia did think about the dildo size and also Logan's size and now masterbations pops up.Perhaps the side event is Ellie masterbating while Sophia watches from the side lines.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Any ideas for L&P on what to do with Bennet once this event concludes

Annotation 2020-01-10 051656.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes