bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You're right, I've never understood why getting rid of Aiden prevents incest content. I hope he fixes this one day when this game is completed.

Also, I'm not a fan of the blackmail incident either , but I won't kink shame it.
But I think if blackmail was going to be done, it should have been Dylan's school principal or, I don't know, the mafia or something.Not an annoying stupid brat.
Terrible opinion. If you have seen the whole gang this would be perfect for an all out gangbang and Bad ending. Sophia ending as a sexslave for the whole school XD

Sometime in 2067

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
It will be amusing to see how L&P drags the development an entire month, despite the fact that he can complete this progress in 10-15 days if he wants.
"Sorry for the delay guys, my hard drive/graphics card is having problems and need to be replaced, so development would be pushed back by 2 weeks atleast and also, im moving house so that would be another 3 weeks, and might i add as well that my parents/partner/relative is sick is nobody gonna take care of them so thats another 4 weeks and also, i have a job that pays alot and i cant neglect it so thats an additional five weeks"

"On the other note, render is in progress because why not and good news! Because my dog can talk now so hopefully i can teach him how to write story or code or sum"

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes