Prin00

Oct 22, 2021
Most likely, he is playing for mc, imagines her as his mom lol, this is the only option in which this game becomes NTR :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
I have nothing against the guy who wrote above, it's just that there is no NTR at all in this game.
This does not mean that this will not happen in the future, for example, Dylan will find out about Aidan's blackmail, we will watch through binoculars the pranks of his mother with Sam and so on, then we can say there is a topic here, but so far there is 0 content with this
To be honest I don't know much about NTR, as far as i know it means "cheating" and well we wouldn't be playing these games if there's no cheating at all.

Like i said whatever NTR actually means I'm okay with it, and yeah I can completely avoid interactions with other males.

What i was concerned with that if Sophia doesn't comply with Aiden's blackmailing she has to send Dylan to boaring school, and from there I can't progress on Dylan's path so many event missed.

Maybe i was playing it wrong please let me know if that was the case.

Reactions: Lust & nipple

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
To be honest I don't know much about NTR, as far as i know it means "cheating" and well we wouldn't be playing these games if there's no cheating at all.

Like i said whatever NTR actually means I'm okay with it, and yeah I can completely avoid interactions with other males.

What i was concerned with that if Sophia doesn't comply with Aiden's blackmailing she has to send Dylan to boaring school, and from there I can't progress on Dylan's path so many event missed.

Oh I don't remember since I played part 1 a long time ago, there is a walkthrough on page 1, moreover in part 2 you will be able to stop blackmailing Aiden, it is one of the solutions in the game, That way the blackmail will be stopped and you can continue Dylan's route
(I just wouldn't want to spoiler).
You just don't really understand the term NTR, I was just pointing that out, have a good game;)

Reactions: Prin00

Prin00

Oct 22, 2021
Oh I don't remember since I played part 1 a long time ago, there is a walkthrough on page 1, moreover in part 2 you will be able to stop blackmailing Aiden, it is one of the solutions in the game, That way the blackmail will be stopped and you can continue Dylan's route
(I just wouldn't want to spoiler).
You just don't really understand the term NTR, I was just pointing that out, have a good game;)
Yeah I actually don't know about NTR, anyway thanks for the explanation I think I'll try it again.

Reactions: Lust & nipple

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021

The "cheating" might be in a general meaning but is somewhat correct.
More specific is:
"In Netorare, the protagonist's adulterous partner wants to deceive and/or break up with the protagonist to be with the cheater".

Last edited:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
The "cheating" might be in a general meaning but is somewhat correct.
Must specific is:
"In Netorare, the protagonist's adulterous partner wants to deceive and/or break up with the protagonist to be with the cheater".
The only thing I would add is that Dylan as a character has a cuckold points, whatever that means lol
within the game, it has more to do with Liam, since he's in a relationship with her:ROFLMAO:
And the funny thing is, those glasses were there even when Dylan and Sofia had nothing.

p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
Based on this update, we can understand how LP will act next.

Increase depravity in each update or will equal all paths.

if he just equates the level of depravity on all levels, then it's disappointing.

BUT I think it will be, unfortunately.

It matters in movies, but you watch movies for 2 hours, the LP has other deadlines.

Seriously, it's very interesting what he chooses. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not really a fan of NTR and Blackmailing genres.

Shouldn't there be a way to still get the family actions without being forced to get blackmailed by that aiden kid.

I know this game is all about NTR which is fine but, being blackmailed is just too much for me.

And if i avoid that blackmailing path I won't get the M/S and B/S action.

Should i make peace with it or there's a chance where Sophia's sister will help her not to get blackmailed and get to live with her son?

I'm too much of a fan of Sophia's character to just drop this game.
Patricia (or Carl, really), only helps if you send Dylan to boarding school, which ends the Dylan route.
I hope that it doesn't end with only lesbian scene
As someone that's a fan of lesbian scenes, I agree completely. One of the things that has disappointed me about Part 2 so far is that all of the best scenes have been locked behind characters I have no interest in. In this case, DeShithead.

And yes, the only way to avoid Aiden completely is to send Dylan to boarding school.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Based on this update, we can understand how LP will act next.

Increase depravity in each update or will equal all paths.

if he just equates the level of depravity on all levels, then it's disappointing.

BUT I think it will be, unfortunately.

It matters in movies, but you watch movies for 2 hours, the LP has other deadlines.

Seriously, it's very interesting what he chooses. :)
All he will do is increase the price of teasers as much as he can before sophia sex scene. you can check the price of those teaser where the update will contain an actual sex scene especially sophia's first sex scene...he will sell those teaser update in $200.

Apr 12, 2021
I know this game is all about NTR which is fine but, being blackmailed is just too much for me.

And if i avoid that blackmailing path I won't get the M/S and B/S action.

You're right, I've never understood why getting rid of Aiden prevents incest content. I hope he fixes this one day when this game is completed.

Also, I'm not a fan of the blackmail incident either , but I won't kink shame it.
But I think if blackmail was going to be done, it should have been Dylan's school principal or, I don't know, the mafia or something.Not an annoying stupid brat.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes