Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
why are you all getting all pissy about someone leaking a teaser why are you advocating for the the SOB LP to increase price are you seriously defending his/her ass for the shit updates they be doing ? it helps those who might want to support them in the future determine if it is worth it or not its like you complain if you dont know wtf is up with the update and you can complain when you do i swear you people complain about everything especially shit that is free except those who are actually paying supporters of theirs and if they want to leak it so fucking be it shut up and either enjoy or move on simple stop complaining or getting pissed because it got leaked and they leak it because they get fed up with their BS as well . their is literally no pleasing you people i think they complainers are those who are alts of LPs because their is no need in defending increasing prices just so we dont see some pixelated teasers of a update

Onefingersalute we salute you with the one finger salute (size extra-long)...

FU!.jpg

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
why are you all getting all pissy about someone leaking a teaser why are you advocating for the the SOB LP to increase price are you seriously defending his/her ass for the shit updates they be doing ? it helps those who might want to support them in the future determine if it is worth it or not its like you complain if you dont know wtf is up with the update and you can complain when you do i swear you people complain about everything especially shit that is free except those who are actually paying supporters of theirs and if they want to leak it so fucking be it shut up and either enjoy or move on simple stop complaining or getting pissed because it got leaked and they leak it because they get fed up with their BS as well . their is literally no pleasing you people i think they complainers are those who are alts of LPs because their is no need in defending increasing prices just so we dont see some pixelated teasers of a update
Easy the more you leak the less actual Patreons will get.

Apr 12, 2021
I know this game is all about NTR which is fine but, being blackmailed is just too much for me.

And if i avoid that blackmailing path I won't get the M/S and B/S action.

You're right, I've never understood why getting rid of Aiden prevents incest content. I hope he fixes this one day when this game is completed.

Also, I'm not a fan of the blackmail incident either , but I won't kink shame it.
But I think if blackmail was going to be done, it should have been Dylan's school principal or, I don't know, the mafia or something.Not an annoying stupid brat.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You're right, I've never understood why getting rid of Aiden prevents incest content. I hope he fixes this one day when this game is completed.

Also, I'm not a fan of the blackmail incident either , but I won't kink shame it.
But I think if blackmail was going to be done, it should have been Dylan's school principal or, I don't know, the mafia or something.Not an annoying stupid brat.
Terrible opinion. If you have seen the whole gang this would be perfect for an all out gangbang and Bad ending. Sophia ending as a sexslave for the whole school XD

Sometime in 2067

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes