derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
There’s been discussion/speculation of Sophia watching Vicky and DeShawn having sex in this next release, although nothing is by any means official that I know of. It’s just one theory of many. It got me thinking about how Sophia has handled voyeur opportunities in the past. I compiled a list of eight times that Sophia has watched people in sexual situations in the game. By my count, only twice did Sophia touch herself while watching. Let me know if I missed anything or if you saw something differently.

PERSON(S) BEING WATCHED - What action Sophia saw - Sophia’s reaction.

DYLAN - masturbating in his bed – Not much to see under the covers, but Sophia believed that she heard Dylan talking about Sophia.

NATHALIE 1 – undressed to thong in bedroom – Sophia wished she would have turned around and shown her teenaged breasts.

DYLAN - naked in the shower - Sophia admired his muscles and bare butt, acted all shocked and “OMG” that she saw his penis, but was happy with its size.

NEIL AND AMBER - full naked sex in their yard- Sophia rubbed her own pussy and squeezed her breast. She admired the size of Neil’s dick, chuckled at his lack of stamina, wished she could see Amber’s “boobs bouncing”.

ELLIE AND JULIA - watched them kissing - Proud of Ellie for expanding her sexual horizons. Sophia wondered what it would be like to kiss a woman.

NATHALIE 2 - watched her masturbating her naked wet pussy and moaning Sophia’s name in Sophia’s bed - Sophia rubbed her own clit over her clothes and imagined herself licking and tasting Nathalie’s pussy.

VICKY AND DESHAWN - playing with each other’s genitals in the sauna- Though aroused, Sophia chose to interrupt them and then essentially said that she was cool with their actions.

AIDEN, ANDRE, JENNIFER - Aiden and Andre blackmailed Jennifer into having sex with them in an empty classroom - Sophia silently watched her trio of students despite knowing that Jennifer was blackmailed into the sex, “Hating to admit to herself that it was kind of arousing.” Otherwise, no comments on the sex or on Aiden and Andre’s naked bodies.

VIEW FROM SOPHIA’s POV:
View attachment 3790559

SOPHIA’S REACTIONS:
View attachment 3790560
On the other hand, it’s slightly possible that Vicky and DeShawn might catch Sophia rubbing one out after her “workout”, or maybe just showering in the co-ed spa showers. I’m not predicting this though. Just in case, I compiled a list of times that Sophia was watched unaware, at least initially, doing something sexual or some level of nudity. IMHO these were NOT initially ENF scenes where Sophia knew from the start that she was being watched or walked straight into an embarrassing situation.

SOPHIA BEING WATCHED:

SAM 1 – Sophia in bra on her balcony – In the middle of changing, Sophia steps onto her balcony in her bra to listen to Neil and Amber argue next door. She catches Sam watching her from his bedroom. Later, Sam tells Sophia that “Ever since then I can’t think about anything else,” just before Sophia lowered her bikini top and let him have a look at her breasts to the tops of her areolas.

SAM 2 – Sophia playing with her pussy on her pool deck – We know that Sam is up in his treehouse overlooking Sophia as she ‘bates herself unaware of his presence at first. I don’t think Sophia knows for sure what Sam saw. But the strong inference and presumption is that he watched her rubbing her bikini-clad pussy.

DYLAN – Sophia, Patricia, Claire, Marie in locker room and shower, after yoga – Dylan’s prizes in this event were seeing total nudity of his aunt Patricia, MILF Claire, and Claire’s daughter Marie. Sophia was sort of a bonus because she was there at the time, but Dylan enjoyed seeing “these four superwomen unclothed together.” He had lewd thoughts about his mom’s “hot ass,” “which was smiling in his direction, almost inviting him to drill his face between those ample ass cheeks and taste her asshole.” But he never saw her full-frontal nude. Dylan ejaculated while watching and fantasizing about all four of the naked women in his view, unaware to Sophia.

DEVON and DYLAN – Sophia’s breasts through transparent barber’s apron in Claire’s salon – This is sort of a two-for-one voyeur event. First Sophia’s blouse slips down under her barber’s gown to allow Devon to ogle her exposed breasts with Sophia being unaware, until she catches Devon’s leers and then looks at herself in the mirror. Embarrassed and paralyzed at first, it then becomes a “plausible deniability” moment as Sophia then allows Devon to watch some more while Sophia gets aroused, getting goosebumps and shivers and tingling in her pussy. She flirts with Devon as she pretends that nothing is amiss. She fixes her blouse when Dylan comes into the salon.

Then secondly, the blouse slips down again without Sophia being aware. This causes Dylan to catch Devon staring at his mom’s exposed breasts again. If the player chooses to stay silent, Dylan gets aroused looking at his mom’s breasts, but mostly gets shocked by his own arousal watching the “obnoxious slimy creep” Devon smugly “flirt with his mom while her voluptuous, nude titties were poking out in his direction,” somewhat officially starting the cDylan path. This time Sophia stays unaware that she is flashing the two teen boys, until Claire pulls off the barber’s cloak for an ENF moment.

YOUNG SAM (flashback) – watches young Sophia in bathtub – Sam told Sophia all of this in detail, just before Sophia let him fondle her naked breasts on his bed.

YOUNG DYLAN (flashback) – multiple incidents of watching Sophia undressing, showering, and masturbating – Dylan told Sophia all of this in detail, just before Sophia let him fondle her naked breasts in the bathtub. Sophia was “confused” but “flattered”. She also said that she was glad that her son peeped at her instead of “some creep”. I’m not sure I see the difference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I'm not really a fan of NTR and Blackmailing genres.

Shouldn't there be a way to still get the family actions without being forced to get blackmailed by that aiden kid.

I know this game is all about NTR which is fine but, being blackmailed is just too much for me.

And if i avoid that blackmailing path I won't get the M/S and B/S action.

Should i make peace with it or there's a chance where Sophia's sister will help her not to get blackmailed and get to live with her son?

I'm too much of a fan of Sophia's character to just drop this game.
There's not even an NTR tag for this game.

Reactions: Lust & nipple

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
I'm not really a fan of NTR and Blackmailing genres.

Shouldn't there be a way to still get the family actions without being forced to get blackmailed by that aiden kid.

I know this game is all about NTR which is fine but, being blackmailed is just too much for me.

And if i avoid that blackmailing path I won't get the M/S and B/S action.

Should i make peace with it or there's a chance where Sophia's sister will help her not to get blackmailed and get to live with her son?

I'm too much of a fan of Sophia's character to just drop this game.
There is hardly any NTR in this game, at least not yet. And the blackmailing path is completely avoidable after a bit, although it shouldn't be. The familial action has nothing to do with Aiden's blackmailing. It is following its own path. Don't know what game are you playing. So far, nobody except Aiden, Neil(although there was mute consent from Sophia) and those thugs at the station has forced themselves on Sophia. The scenes with Don Morello's brother(ig) happened with Sophia's consent as well. Are you sure you are playing the same game as others?

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
There is hardly any NTR in this game, at least not yet. And the blackmailing path is completely avoidable after a bit, although it shouldn't be. The familial action has nothing to do with Aiden's blackmailing. It is following its own path. Don't know what game are you playing. So far, nobody except Aiden, Neil(although there was mute consent from Sophia) and those thugs at the station has forced themselves on Sophia. The scenes with Don Morello's brother(ig) happened with Sophia's consent as well. Are you sure you are playing the same game as others?
There are only 3 scenes in this game where Dylan at least touches on the subject of vourierism, but NTR is not here at all
The game even has Dylan's cuckold points :ROFLMAO: since he called it out of stupidity and ignorance of the term
Moreover, you could say that about NTR, if Dylan knew about his mom's adventures, and we saw the events from his perspective, but there is no such thing at all practically, Sophia told about how she lost her virginity and that's it
Even this scene, it's not NTR, it's just a sneak peek
day20_new_hairstyles 232.jpeg

Last edited:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Are you sure you are playing the same game as others?
Most likely, he is playing for mc, imagines her as his mom lol, this is the only option in which this game becomes NTR :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
I have nothing against the guy who wrote above, it's just that there is no NTR at all in this game.
This does not mean that this will not happen in the future, for example, Dylan will find out about Aidan's blackmail, we will watch through binoculars the pranks of his mother with Sam and so on, then we can say there is a topic here, but so far there is 0 content with this

Reactions: LSC82 and Gogo1236

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
He could make it worth $100. It patrons pay for it...
hes definitely testing something where he could possibly start it at 100 and trickle it down to where it should be because hes always saying not to spoil these. it just means that we'll have to wait extra couple days to see what the spoiler is

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes