lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I guess that maybe the side effect of Aiden's daft blackmail plot,thankfully we will have the choice to get rid of him (again) on day 25 (playable day 18)
get rid of him.
you and me know we will keep a save game to follow that path :LOL:.maybe we can see the other girls of the class:unsure:

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
you and me know we will keep a save game to follow that path :LOL:.maybe we can see the other girls of the class:unsure:
Yea I will keep a save file just to see what Aiden's tasks are and also to see how daring they get.The tasks need to get increasingly daring, without losing Sophie's dignity.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It now sounds like you guys are scheming for Sophia to take Jennifer away from Aiden!! Or is that just my wishful thinking?

Or was someone suggesting that Jennifer and Mia could become part of Aiden's tasks?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
It now sounds like you guys are scheming for Sophia to take Jennifer away from Aiden!! Or is that just my wishful thinking?

Or was someone suggesting that Jennifer and Mia could become part of Aiden's tasks?
we don´t know is more a wishful thinking for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
A & C series are shorter, but the B series shows more skin (no shoulder straps and shows her tummy). Tough choice. Looks like people are liking the black options the most. Perhaps if the B series offered a black option it would be in the lead?

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
Sophia's nipple will be hard in A series , Also Aiden is going to make her bend over in class and reveal her panties to the class, while picking up a pen or something from the floor...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes