Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
On what day are we in the game ? What i understand is that all fun starts from day 15-17 (Filthy route)? Meanwhile stick to the good wife route:sneaky:

D

Deleted member 1882153

Please don't start the world war III .... we are United Nation Here, together to be a pirate
Try not to panic! Life still beats the alternative. But maybe you should store this game in a time capsule, just in case.

Reactions: Lazuardy

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
That's nice, I think one or two weeks ago I was browsing the first pages of the thread, I think I reached page 15 when I read about L&P and the possibility of the bonus side story, I got on board with this game a bit later last year I think. I loved the game ever since and Sophia!.

I still don't have my ideal endgame yet, all I know is that I want as much as possible a Sophia & Dylan ending, as for the rest? I don't know yet. Just that I hope for the choices to be there to build an ending that we want for the characters, the relationships, Sophia's behaviors and also, if wanted or not, the pregnancy ending and not to be forced.
Sophia and Dylan?
giphy (2).gif

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Don't get me wrong I love the game. But I also am confused to the playable day vs the in game day. So if we are on day 10, that means they moved toto a new city, unpacked, Dylan instantly got on the team, Ellie became a cheerleader, got BFs, etc. This family lives the fast life for sure.
10th playable day = 17th gameday :unsure:

Feb 7, 2018
Don't get me wrong I love the game. But I also am confused to the playable day vs the in game day. So if we are on day 10, that means they moved toto a new city, unpacked, Dylan instantly got on the team, Ellie became a cheerleader, got BFs, etc. This family lives the fast life for sure.
10th playable day = 17th gameday :unsure:
True, and it changes everything. Now it's realistic. /s :rolleyes:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Depends on how much you want Bennett to see. A lot of us don't like him, so would prefer something not skimpy

Reactions: wynlard
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes