215303j

After some thinking I will agree with the people that are saying the self defense course can't realy change a thing.
Anyone who is training something,will tell you that you need months or even years to make a significant progress.But we don'ty have that much time-only 20 days left.Sure we can skip a day or two here and there,but I can't see skipping a whole month.Aiden,Bennett and Morello for sure won't let Sophia to enjoy her freedom that much.And with 5-6 training sessions the best you can hope is to beat 1,max 2 attackers.Definitely doesn't sound useful.
I probably missed a lot of posts on this subject and it's off-topic anyway but I disagree.

No "self-defense class" can teach a woman to physically overcome two or more determined men.

A good self-defense class will, however, teach the following:
- Awareness (noticing a guy following you)
- Tactics (recognising that the guys friend may be crouched behind that car)
- Mindset (not being afraid of getting hurt or hurting others, many attackers are not actually determined, just looking for easy prey)

A proper combination of the above is sufficient to overcome most attacks.

When it comes to physical violence, the woman is fucked (maybe literally), unless, maybe, she's a highly trained martial artist AND fully aware of her surroundings.

Weapons tend to equalise differences in strength or even skill.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I probably missed a lot of posts on this subject and it's off-topic anyway but I disagree.

No "self-defense class" can teach a woman to physically overcome two or more determined men.

A good self-defense class will, however, teach the following:
- Awareness (noticing a guy following you)
- Tactics (recognising that the guys friend may be crouched behind that car)
- Mindset (not being afraid of getting hurt or hurting others, many attackers are not actually determined, just looking for easy prey)

A proper combination of the above is sufficient to overcome most attacks.

When it comes to physical violence, the woman is fucked (maybe literally), unless, maybe, she's a highly trained martial artist AND fully aware of her surroundings.

Weapons tend to equalise differences in strength or even skill.
The crucial part is you can't get a good self-defense class in 2-3 days.Or even in 1-2 weeks.
The crucial part is you can't get a good self-defense class in 2-3 days.Or even in 1-2 weeks.
So we have found our instructor.
Still I will like it more to be Vicky:)
No offence.

Last edited:

215303j

Actually I think I can teach people in 60 minutes enough to significantly improve their safety.

IF they actually listen and understand. Several concepts in self defense are hard to grasp. Especially for "sheep". Some people will never get it regardless how much time they'd put into it. For others it will come more naturally.

Reactions: armion82

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

OK, I think I'm out of the woods now. It's been some very inconvenient days and it's still not yet over.
I have to sit the swelling out before flying back next week and continue with the development what I'm already really looking forward to!
Meanwhile, I'm using the time as best I can to work on the story and the event plan.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How many incest you saw in real life at all? In most countries, this is illegal and unacceptable in society.
While it's only anecdotal, my father works in rural medicine (which is why I throw terms like consanguinity around). And the sorts of genetic conditions that arise from incest do crop up in rural areas. And Royalty.

And that's only the incest we can prove. Precisely because of the illegality, things like lesbian incest will be largely unreported.

So yes it's illegal. Yes it's unacceptable. Doesn't mean it can't and wont happen.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
While it's only anecdotal, my father works in rural medicine (which is why I throw terms like consanguinity around). And the sorts of genetic conditions that arise from incest do crop up in rural areas. And Royalty.

And that's only the incest we can prove. Precisely because of the illegality, things like lesbian incest will be largely unreported.

So yes it's illegal. Yes it's unacceptable. Doesn't mean it can't and wont happen.
Well, I didn't mean it won't happen, i mean it's hidden and privacy things. Although in the web are many lesbian twins and sisters action. :sneaky:

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
i never ever did an incest, now or later. but i really love to do that when playing a game because in the game i can do what i cannot do in the real life... so for somebody who told this game unrealistic or anything else, i vow: just leave me to play this game till the end and i will leave you to leave this game and bring you back to your reality life

Reactions: Old Dog and Elemo

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
farrah, the danger of love is that you can fall in love with someone you didn't want to fall in love with. Love is a chemistry mixed up in some kind of mysticism. :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
farrah, the danger of love is that you can fall in love with someone you didn't want to fall in love with. Love is a chemistry mixed up in some kind of mysticism. :cry:
I think this is what will happen to Sophia in San Alejo after moving. First of all, it will be her children, Ellie and Dylan, probably also her sister Patricia. Also probably her new best friend Alyssa and many others. Sophia can't choose who love, but love choose Sophia. :giggle:
And they say romance is dead...
Not here :cool:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes