Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think this is what will happen to Sophia in San Alejo after moving. First of all, it will be her children, Ellie and Dylan, probably also her sister Patricia. Also probably her new best friend Alyssa and many others. Sophia can't choose who love, but love choose Sophia. :giggle:

Not here :cool:
queue morello

D

Deleted member 1882153

Yes, with days there is some chaos. 1,2,3,4, then immediately 11,12,13,14,15,16. 17. They spent a week somewhere out of the game.:(
Wasn't that when Liam went away for a week?
Beautiful lesbian erotic has nothing to do with feminism:oops:
Well. not exactly... feminism:
1. a doctrine advocating social, political, and economic rights for women equal to those of men.
2. a movement for the attainment of such rights.
3. feminine character.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
First in turn are Dylan and breakfast in bed :unsure:
Sophia, Morello's new companion,let the seduction of Sophia begin.
I am more interested in what may happen directly after this

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Maybe something like this, Sophia give Liam a suitcase with clothes and stuff. :unsure::LOL:
After they talk in the evening it could well be
No, no, friends, not a divorce! This is a lot of stress for Liam, for the children, and of course for Sofia herself. This is a reduction in social status. Money problem. In short: this is not an option. But a little fooling around on the side is just right for Sofia. :sneaky:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, no, friends, not a divorce! This is a lot of stress for Liam, for the children, and of course for Sofia herself. This is a reduction in social status. Money problem. In short: this is not an option. But a little fooling around on the side is just right for Sofia. :sneaky:
Liam caused the money problems in the first place.
Get rid of Liam marry Morello, money problem solved, and maybe the Aiden problem as well.I am sure Morello has some friends to take of Bennet.:ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well. not exactly... feminism:
1. a doctrine advocating social, political, and economic rights for women equal to those of men.
2. a movement for the attainment of such rights.
3. feminine character.
You can have lesbian erotica that is also misandrist, which is how I play the game (and probably the only one that plays it this way) that isn't feminist in the slightest. I don't want the women to have equal rights to men - I want them to have more rights.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You can have lesbian erotica that is also misandrist, which is how I play the game (and probably the only one that plays it this way) that isn't feminist in the slightest. I don't want the women to have equal rights to men - I want them to have more rights.
So that is a no to sleeping with Bennet then,well maybe to inflict pain on him I guess.Or is that too far into bdsm

D

Deleted member 1882153

Timothy Leary?

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Liam caused the money problems in the first place.
Get rid of Liam marry Morello, money problem solved, and maybe the Aiden problem as well.I am sure Morello has some friends to take of Bennet.:ROFLMAO:
Old dog, no, we can't stand Santa Barbara! We won't live that long. The author can't stand that much either. I will say more: "Patreon" will not last so long. :)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I wonder if we will have a same-sex marriage ? Apart from Ellie, since it’s probably illegal, I want Sophia to Alyssa marriage :love: :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes