Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Honestly...
The characters, SO HOT, the development, SO HOT, the coding, SO GOOD... I love this game, BUT

The only way I actually manage to enjoy it is by pressing CTRL, there is just too much filler dialogue. I still love it tho...

iamamannow

Apr 29, 2017
Guys can somebody be king enough to post the CGs once the new version releases on the OP. don't have access to a system rite now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He wasn't sure if the scene with mother going upstairs needs 40 or 60 renders.
And how about going back downstairs?Any idea?
Seriously I hope when we reach the sexual events-HJ,BJ,TJ etc,he will give same amount of efforts and we don't end with 2 lines of dialogue and 3 pictures.

Reactions: lockhear

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly...
The characters, SO HOT, the development, SO HOT, the coding, SO GOOD... I love this game, BUT

The only way I actually manage to enjoy it is by pressing CTRL, there is just too much filler dialogue. I still love it tho...
that's why I only played the RPG maker version and procastinate to start this game again

and I never finished that demo, I was getting crazy with all that talk, and that house was huge on top of that, thank god for ren'py

sum it with my prejudice towards female protagonist games and maybe I'll never play it again, even though I think this one is probably interesting

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
that's why I only played the RPG maker version and procastinate to start this game again

and I never finished that demo, I was getting crazy with all that talk, and that house was huge on top of that, thank god for ren'py

sum it with my prejudice towards female protagonist games and maybe I'll never play it again, even though I think this one is probably interesting
You know, i'm just really curious why so many people who say they're never gonna play the game again, or threaten it, post here. There's like dozens of you! It seems really weird to me.

There are a bunch of games on here i regret playing and would never touch again, and in almost every case i can't imagine what would possess me to want to go and talk about them.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You know, i'm just really curious why so many people who say they're never gonna play the game again, or threaten it, post here. There's like dozens of you! It seems really weird to me.

There are a bunch of games on here i regret playing and would never touch again, and in almost every case i can't imagine what would possess me to want to go and talk about them.
it's because I am interested in the game, but posting here is easier than actually playing it ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes