bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
He's put down an amazing amount of work and everything looks great. I don't mind 'no sex' at all, although he probably should have made one with the hubby early on.

Even so, not my cup of tea, I can't seem to relate to anyone's lives ingame.
To each his own, everyone is allowed their opinions, and I do respect an honest opinion, you can't have games that will suit everybody, everyone's got their own preferences, there's plenty of games around for each tastes :)

Reactions: freedom.call

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Bah! Those who disagree with me and dislike this game are fools!

P.S., when's the next update?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@lockerxx

Thanks for the info guess I'll wait till they have content for them. I wasn't really interested in the son's friend but was interested in the son till the DEV scalped him so I no longer wanted anything to do with him and switched all interest over to the daughter and Sam's sister now.

Reactions: lockerxx

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
To each his own, everyone is allowed their opinions, and I do respect an honest opinion, you can't have games that will suit everybody, everyone's got their own preferences, there's plenty of games around for each tastes :)
Damn straight, and one day there will be one for me. ;) Good talk. :)

Reactions: bobbo69

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
They don't delete low scored reviews, they delete idiotic contents trying to be a review or even not trying at all. And you can be sure that your review will be deleted too if you continue to write like this. Stop typing with Caps Lock on...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry the caps lock where because i was pissed off i wont do that again ill post my review and you tell me what you think:
The game needs a lot of work. This opinion is not as a consecuence of the developer trying to be rude to me but because the game lacks a lot of things that great games have.
I can lie to you and say its great if thats what you wanna listen but the game is a mess with a 100 characters that you say hi and you have sex with them, it has no story its just plain bad. IF my message gets deleted also gets deleted the right of each one of you to give an opinion in this forum.
Lol, I was wondering why you were shouting lol :p

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i wonder how many lesbian romances is in the game.lust and passion said in patreon 6-7:
ellie the daugther (coming soon daugther of a friend;)),patricia the sister(best friend in the future),the soccer mom,the maid,vicky,i guess the nerd girl from school and one of the womans form the husband job.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
i wonder how many lesbian romances is in the game.lust and passion said in patreon 6-7:
ellie the daugther (coming soon daugther of a friend;)),patricia the sister(best friend in the future),the soccer mom,the maid,vicky,i guess the nerd girl from school and one of the womans form the husband job.
What? Not the neighbor? Neighbors daughter? Hairdressers hot daughter? Nor the girls from the dance class or the teacher? Nor her hot friend that is getting married? So many missed opportunities.

Reactions: dbp5ca and LbM-93
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes