JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Does it solve this problem too? It fixed the other one at the start of the update but it doesn't seem to fix this one of "Dylan watches women showering" during the yoga event. :unsure:

View attachment 812392
So i did a quick run in the game to see that scene, it didn't trigger that error for me, but i do have the fix, so maybe it works for that as well.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I left playing this game last year. Will only play if there is any sexual content. So is there any sexual content so far?
2 sex scene with husband, 1 oral scene with husband, 1 hj with husband, 5 nipple teasing scene, 5 masturbation scene, 1 peeping neighbor scene, 6 spanking scene

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So i did a quick run in the game to see that scene, it didn't trigger that error for me, but i do have the fix, so maybe it works for that as well.
The problem is that at the yoga event, when Dylan is supposed to go to check on them and watch them in the shower (Dylan's point of view) that doesn't activate on my game, and after Dylan picked something from Zac's place the error appeared.

I tried the unren method and replacing the scripts but still didn't work, and the label fix worked only for the beginning of the update at the kitchen not during the yoga event with Dylan going to the showers.

Reactions: Plnjr987 and raaewe

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The problem is that at the yoga event, when Dylan is supposed to go to check on them and watch them in the shower (Dylan's point of view) that doesn't activate on my game, and after Dylan picked something from Zac's place the error appeared.

I tried the unren method and replacing the scripts but still didn't work, and the label fix worked only for the beginning of the update at the kitchen not during the yoga event with Dylan going to the showers.
Someone upload this script fix.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-100-lust-passion.5944/post-4176539

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
Generally speaking, the scenes in this update were pretty great. It was nice to finally see some branching - even if it's minimal stuff (not like there's enough content to actually branch at this point nor do I anticipate for there to be 'enough'. From here on, they'll behave more like path separators). The Julie scene was the best though I must point out how 'far' the lesbian scenes go and how excruciatingly slow the Sam (and company) scenes go. Hopefully a good indication for future scenes.

What's honestly more worrisome to me is the fact that, with 12 playable days, there's not that much to show for (leave alone the fact that it might take 2+ years if we give L&P and healthy generous 3 months per update margin). Fingers crossed for the render quality from this game to set a trend in all ongoing and future releases whichever their engine or style.

Note: Grammar was lacking - also did anybody ever use/heard the word viragoes? Does it seem like a word Dylan would know?

cocojombo

Jul 14, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
After not playing this game for 1 year, the previous time I played was without any sex. Are the previous posts about the Mom getting fucked now true?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
This game remains my number one ever.
Bravo Lust & Passion
YOU ARE GREAT
3-kcDH-U46050113358532GmF-1176x478@CorriereMezzogiorno-Web-Mezzogiorno.jpg

You see doctor .... I don't understand why every time I finish playing the new versions of the Wife & Mother game ... I always have a burning sensation in my right hand ... what what ... should I do?

Doctor: Ice ... lots of ice

Me: Oh ok ... ok ... ice ... yes ... sorry ...

Doctor: It's 100 dollars ....:ROFLMAO:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else looking forward to the Aiden plot being continued?

After not playing this game for 1 year, the previous time I played was without any sex. Are the previous posts about the Mom getting fucked now true?
Pretty sure there's one vag sex scene with the husband, iirc after you force him to stop gambling.

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes