Shojumaru

Apr 9, 2019
yeah same error happens on me too it says
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.
any fix for that?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And the solution has been already posted in this thread, again and again and in the first post. But reading some of the last pages, do some research? No, wuuaah, I got an error :cry:, tell me what to do I cannot read, I don't want to read :sick: Dozens before me asked the same, but I don't care because I don't even know, because I do not read anything. I am so much more important, everyone tell me now, tell me! tell me! Bloody hell what a generation of lazy fucks.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
1-1-LT1.save.Nursing home,solo bikini event,self defence yes,Bennet,Aiden,.filthy route.
1-2-LT1.save,Home schooling,dual bikini event,Bennet,Aiden,no self defence.Filthy route
1-3-Lt1.save ,pool event,no Aiden.Bennet yes.Dylan boarding school.
1-4-LT1.save.Good wife route.
These saves are at the end of the last update.
i put the save in correct spot however, it didnt show up no matter how i tried it.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
I respect this game but it has been 3 years and no action but teasings, it is sadly pretty slow and might take a decade, unbelievable. I just wish the girls get boys, it was updated curiously on September 11, so the developer wanted to remind us of that day, at least and at last Liam fixed the bathroom door, now the wait will be until year 2021, beyond 2020 elections, almost half a year for an update, but many players want the next update released before christmas or new year' s eve, hopefully Coronavirus Will be gone by then with a vaccine, it would be funny if the dev adds Coronavirus to the story and some Parkers wearing a mask to make it more realistic to moderm and actual times, lol, ok so happy new year and blessings.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 9562, in script
  File "H:\Downloads\GiochiXXX\AB\A Wife And Mother\AWAM 0.1000\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "H:\Downloads\GiochiXXX\AB\A Wife And Mother\AWAM 0.1000\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "H:\Downloads\GiochiXXX\AB\A Wife And Mother\AWAM 0.1000\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 11:17:03 2020
No sex but lot of bug...

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes