Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
don't worry, you don't miss anything interesting. liam asks for a handjob sophia tells him not to cum in the tub, so they move to the room; its renders and the end of the story worst sex scene ever. here on the gw route the dev had to push harder, cut down all that dialogue with dylan after the move and focus on the one sex scene, at least it would have pleased many players also he should have pushed more on the scene of the massage with zac and in the yoga between dylan and patricia in order to balance the too lesbian of the update. monday i will subscribe to patreon just to tell him this then i cancel. I have not yet seen the comment screen posted here on his page ...
Hopefully they bill you up front when you join Patreon. Otherwise you're not much better than a troll and freeloader getting the game for free and bitching about it because it didn't meet your expectations.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
You pick on Sophia more than you do on Dylan.Is our Godess now safe from your evil clutches ;)
Besides he did it out of love/concern for his mother,misguided yes,stupid yes,Aiden did pull a fast one as well.
What has happened to me I am defending Dylan :oops:
You're under our spell :devilish:

Reactions: paginou

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hopefully they bill you up front when you join Patreon. Otherwise you're not much better than a troll and freeloader getting the game for free and bitching about it because it didn't meet your expectations.
sure he invoices in advance; I can also pay 1 $. but I cry for those who pay 30 $ and I honestly don't understand them ... yes mine is a complaint and knowing L&P will not listen to it, but we are in a free country until proven otherwise. I hope my complaint is considered a suggestion.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
#Enough of the lesbian route... #more blackmailing and corruption... #more Sam and Dylan...#more sex...
#we pay to see her become a slut :mad::mad::mad:
You're paying? If so you probably have better luck commenting on Patreon. Otherwise you're not paying anything and your comments are like pissing in the wind.

Besides, there are dozens of corruption games already on this site, with shallow characters who get blackmailed over incredibly stupid shit, and those games should fill your niche for the power you feel you're missing in your life.

The lesbian situations could become a involved scene with Dylan and mom, aunt, sis, or all three in some combination so I say to keep pushing them. 'Corruption' isn't just some shallow prick having weak 'evidence' for blackmail, it's also the slow expansion of sexuality to see things as normal, that you wouldn't have considered before. That's not really 'corruption' unless someone as an individual or a society is very repressed, it's pretty much just exploring what turns you on as a person and that's pretty natural.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Oh my God,V0.100 and still just fucking her husband, just played another Game in version V0.1 and had 100 times more Sex then this....
So, when will the real action start?,other then screwing her husband or machines??.....In Version V0.999??.
This Game has nothing to do in this forum......or any forum other then the Disney forum in my book.....Period....(n):cautious::sleep::sick:

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Don't think they do but it won't matter. If he thinks he will have any say on the matter then he is mistaken. L&P is working based on a already written script. Don't like that there was too much lesbian in this update? Tough shit, it was planned from the start. Next update might be more straight, no idea. Guess we will see.
But the idea that he has to balance out between lesbian and straight with every update is dumb. It will be a shitty story. Better to expect that some updates will be lesbian, others will not.

Reactions: KiraJames and roro

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\GOG Games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\GOG Games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 14:53:46 2020

I got error yhat looks like im missing a part of game. Someone got fix of this? I stuck on it..
Same here. Played from a save "Sam and Mr. Parker at the pool" -> "Sam is fixing the laptop" -> always same error.

Reactions: hashie5
Jan 22, 2019
You're paying? If so you probably have better luck commenting on Patreon. Otherwise you're not paying anything and your comments are like pissing in the wind.

Besides, there are dozens of corruption games already on this site, with shallow characters who get blackmailed over incredibly stupid shit, and those games should fill your niche for the power you feel you're missing in your life.

The lesbian situations could become a involved scene with Dylan and mom, aunt, sis, or all three in some combination so I say to keep pushing them. 'Corruption' isn't just some shallow prick having weak 'evidence' for blackmail, it's also the slow expansion of sexuality to see things as normal, that you wouldn't have considered before. That's not really 'corruption' unless someone as an individual or a society is very repressed, it's pretty much just exploring what turns you on as a person and that's pretty natural.
I stopped supporting him for soo long coz I didn't like the direction of this game. And I have to disagree with you on what you said coz there are many games which you can avoid the lesbian route and still have a great content like JOHN and there are some great games with corruption and no lesbo and with a better story much better than this like long story short ,milfy city , Being A Dick ......

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
To all the straight incest fuckers out there, i think Alyssa route is the one supposed to be our route.

Even though Patricia yoga route contains a bit of Dylan content, i don't think there'll be any follow-up to that in the future, especially between mother and son. So we're better off taking the Alyssa route.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
sure he invoices in advance; I can also pay 1 $. but I cry for those who pay 30 $ and I honestly don't understand them ... yes mine is a complaint and knowing L&P will not listen to it, but we are in a free country until proven otherwise. I hope my complaint is considered a suggestion.
I'm a 30$ sub and I can tell you, don't cry for us since we don't care about you. We aren't under some misguided view that L&P that told us. We know what this game is, we know how things work but we support him because we like what he is doing and we fully support him.

otas126

Nov 14, 2017
Lidi, pomozte mi prosím. Objevila se následující chyba „Nelze najít štítek„ day18_Back_home_kitchen “.
Co mohu udělat, abych to vyřešil?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey guys a little help pls. The lesbian route is full cock avoidable or just unlock f/f romance keeping straight sex?
That is the route I play. Not that there really is any sex to avoid, lesbian or straight. But I'll be updating my Ellie/Patricia walkthrough and uploading it sometime in the next 24 hours.
Same here.
I wish I had a little bit of knowledge to change the script without messing everything.
So, I only can hope that someone writes a mode or change the script so we can do both :)

Anyone :D
Already working on it. If anyone wants to learn how to do it, feel free to PM me. Just title it with AWAM Mod or something
sharpys nobody was hyping anything mate. All I remember is many persons expressing how they loathe the game and developer and the same old milking complaints. This was the situation of this thread for more than a week.
Actually I was hyping the Ellie/Julia scene pretty hard, particularly the probability of Ellie getting naked with Dylan at boarding school. Not as much nudity as I had hoped, but still damn good, and I loved the twist.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
sorry dude im not a pro.....i dont understand :)
A line code is bad. This line is in script4.rpy. And this script4 is compress in archive.rpa
The only way is de-compress archive.rpa, open script4.rpy and change the bad line code.

Or, someone upload a good archive.rpa
archive.rpa is in game folder.

Reactions: ra

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Hence the update was pretty much appreciated and the teasing and seducing is good and and as get a habit for this kind of stuff through this game and quality is also good just a simple request pls make the updates fast even if not include sex or add animation instead of son many images as it make more excited for the coming events especially for the jail event with morello brother or in the jail their can be also the subway thugs and also the next task of Aiden. Desperatly waiting for next update

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes