ljack685

Aug 31, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\game\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\game\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 20 09:23:32 2020

How to fix ?
I am also having this issue

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I wrote in post #42898 of a way to give people tired of Dylan a break from the lad, by having an alternate route where he is semi-written out by pursuing his dream career. Now, just to be clear, Dylan would still be around but in this particular route would have little significance. I wrote this post because I am appalled at the concept of Dylan becoming a second MC, an idea which even appears to have gained some acceptance by L&P, (Dylan's POV etc.). So far all I've got for the post, (at the time of writing), is 2 facepalms, 1 thinking head & a like. It's a mixed response but it might also indicate a general indifference to the whole issue from a majority, silent or otherwise.
Now, I am not big-headed enough to think that my opinion has greater weight than that of anybody else. (I am well versed in the concept of having no power.....believe me). What I expected, though, was a stronger reaction, for & against, when dealing with the supposed 2nd most popular character. I mean, are people OK with Dylan morphing into a dual MC? I KNOW I'M NOT! (Sorry, I got carried away there but I've played this game for the best part of 3 years & have reached a point where I perceive Dylan to be a major barrier to Sophia's progress for potential sex outside the family, preferably with adults who actually have several years worth of experience, as opposed to young adults still learning).
I can't resist adding here that no Dylan's would be harmed if the proposed alternate route was adopted.

Reactions: Ranma and Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wrote in post #42898 of a way to give people tired of Dylan a break from the lad, by having an alternate route where he is semi-written out by pursuing his dream career. Now, just to be clear, Dylan would still be around but in this particular route would have little significance. I wrote this post because I am appalled at the concept of Dylan becoming a second MC, an idea which even appears to have gained some acceptance by L&P, (Dylan's POV etc.). So far all I've got for the post, (at the time of writing), is 2 facepalms, 1 thinking head & a like. It's a mixed response but it might also indicate a general indifference to the whole issue from a majority, silent or otherwise.
Now, I am not big-headed enough to think that my opinion has greater weight than that of anybody else. (I am well versed in the concept of having no power.....believe me). What I expected, though, was a stronger reaction, for & against, when dealing with the supposed 2nd most popular character. I mean, are people OK with Dylan morphing into a dual MC? I KNOW I'M NOT! (Sorry, I got carried away there but I've played this game for the best part of 3 years & have reached a point where I perceive Dylan to be a major barrier to Sophia's progress for potential sex outside the family, preferably with adults who actually have several years worth of experience, as opposed to young adults still learning).
I can't resist adding here that no Dylan's would be harmed if the proposed alternate route was adopted.
Must have missed that post or you'd have got an extra like.

Reactions: ancienregimele

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Liam is a cool dog.
He gambled away half of the house to a mafia boss and pretending to be negotiating a loan with a bank.
After his wife is forced into sexual favors and he is threatened with death, he can still joke.
And is rewarded with sex by his wife.
Dylan can learn a lot from his father. How to properly deal with women.
i have a feeling liam is testing her or something. he is also cheating on her with office colleague, now he want to feel good by seeing sophia cheating on him.

Reactions: Ajavrick

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think not that Liam is cheating is wife.
Cool was meant ironically.
Liam is too supported by the dev.

Bobbie2

Jan 27, 2020
Super game can't wait for a new update? Am also very curious if there will be a sequel to the 2 oldies in the next update?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Can someone please share??
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

After I spent the last days with the annoying move to my new apartment and hardly slept longer than 2-3 hours, I went away over the weekend to clear my mind.

I'll be back on Tuesday and then start with the work on the new update. In the next days you'll get the promised statement about my work, why the updates take the time they take and why it's not so easy to find productive help.

As for the next update (0.115), it will just contain the morning events. That means I will split the next playable day in 3 parts, so that the updates will be released quicker, but on the other hand they will be shorter of course.

Here again the events of the next playable day:

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
3) Liam (Good Wife route) OR Don Morello's event
Noon:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
So any news about the next update. How long will take now until he release the next version. I think if we are lucky we get next update this year. If we are not, he will stop developing and will milk as long as he can.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So any news about the next update. How long will take now until he release the next version. I think if we are lucky we get next update this year. If we are not, he will stop developing and will milk as long as he can.
Since it only came out last week, there obviously isn't any news. Chances are it will be anywhere from 3-5 months at least before the next update, but that's only going to be for 1/3 of the next playable day.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes