nuttapon17

Mar 30, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\game\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\game\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 20 09:23:32 2020

How to fix ?

Reactions: ljack685

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Yes, but ... what is the meaning of this phrase, then? ( If Sophia stays in the sexy sundress, she will automatically refuse going to yoga to her sister. )?
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

None. It's either Ellie & Julia, or Alyssa. The yoga is unavoidable as it happens after either of these events.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Er ... what is the meaning of this phrase, then? ( If Sophia stays in the sexy sundress, she will automatically refuse going to yoga to her sister. )?
It means that if she stays in the sundress that Alyssa bought for her, then the event for Alyssa will continue. If she declines to wear the dress for Alyssa, it will shift to the Yoga event with Patricia.

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Yes... I just can't find that fucking Antonio... all the time the game turns to yoga...
It means that if she stays in the sundress that Alyssa bought for her, then the event for Alyssa will continue. If she declines to wear the dress for Alyssa, it will shift to the Yoga event with Patricia.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I've tried several times but I can't, how do I extract the unren.bat or the rpa extractor to the folder of the rpa images in order to convert them?

D

Deleted member 1663775

I want to kind a see scene where dylan peep at sophia in shower and he is masturbating, sohpia have option to help him like getting head down with excuse of checking nail and giving full view of pussy to dylan i think this should applicable to ellie tooo
haha or sophia to give blowjob to dylan in toilet when he get enough confidence to barge in in the name of help.

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
well , will sophia ever give dylan blowjob or something to help him???
In next five years? No :D next five years will be lesbian content with Julia/Patricia/Ellie or other women :D then maybe Dylan/Sam will be lucky :D this game is slow as hell...half a year for one scene with show/touch tits...in next episode Sophie show pussy Julia but no touch :D touch will be in next version :D only hand...other ways will be in 2022 :Dwill be two episodes yearly, maybe :D spring and autumn :D in 2024 Sophie will give handjob Dylan/Sam and 2025 will be blowjob...2026-2030 will be sex scenes with Dylan/Sam :D maybe anal too :D :D :D hundreds games will be completed than AWAM will be completed...I´m 33 years old and AWAM will be completed when I will retire :D

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
In the Morello event, personally I found Sophia much more evolved.
I mean, Morello still asks Sophia to be nice to his brother, to flirt with him, to show skin and so on.
The Sophia at the start of the game would never have accepted that so easily.
Is it because she's with her husband and he's okay with all that ? So she feels confident? perhaps.
In any case, here, I find Sophia much more evolved, more ... open.
I don't know how to explain it. This is what I felt.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Did someone has tried the Emma/Dylan plot line yet ? If I remember correctly it was supposed to be put in motion this update by Sophia talking to Dylan about her. Just to get a feel of what’s to come in the next update. (I would do it myself but I don’t have access to the game right now)

D

Deleted member 1663775

In next five years? No :D next five years will be lesbian content with Julia/Patricia/Ellie or other women :D then maybe Dylan/Sam will be lucky :D this game is slow as hell...half a year for one scene with show/touch tits...in next episode Sophie show pussy Julia but no touch :D touch will be in next version :D only hand...other ways will be in 2022 :Dwill be two episodes yearly, maybe :D spring and autumn :D in 2024 Sophie will give handjob Dylan/Sam and 2025 will be blowjob...2026-2030 will be sex scenes with Dylan/Sam :D maybe anal too :D :D :D hundreds games will be completed than AWAM will be completed...I´m 33 years old and AWAM will be completed when I will retire :D

well i gave up on wife and mother i will even delete f95 account and get real life i don't care anymore

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Liam is a cool dog.
He gambled away half of the house to a mafia boss and pretending to be negotiating a loan with a bank.
After his wife is forced into sexual favors and he is threatened with death, he can still joke.
And is rewarded with sex by his wife.
Dylan can learn a lot from his father. How to properly deal with women.

Reactions: nexer and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes