Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In the first pics I don't. You have better eyes.
L&P reuses the scenes. More light is noticed. If he wasn't interested in Dylan, he would turn off the light in Dylan's bedroom.
In the first pic they are leaving the shower room and in the 2nd picture they are going to the shower room.
In both scenes Dylans door is open.
Also didn't Ellie wear a red dressing gown when they had their shower sharing event?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now that he has some good shower peeping experience...
Except that Liam fixed the lock the night before, so the door is going to be closed and locked.

In the first pics I don't. You have better eyes.
L&P reuses the scenes. More light is noticed. If he wasn't interested in Dylan, he would turn off the light in Dylan's bedroom.
You can't turn off the Sun. It can be bright as early as 6am depending on where you are, and the time of the year.

Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Holy shit Dylan's gonna take a peek View attachment 869764
Behind a closed and locked door? And even if Dylan saw the two of them enter the bathroom together, women shower together all the time. Case in point - the Yoga event. Liam even knows they shower together, and is completely okay with it.

You know you picked two renders around midday when the sun is going to be at it's highest point, right? So at midday it's going to be above the house.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One more floor above the bedrooms at least.
Below the bedrooms. The bedrooms and bathrooms are on the third floor. Look at the stairwell. Going onto the floor with the bedrooms, there is no stairs leading up.

Yes, but where do the sun's rays come in?
Because at midday in the renders you've shown, they'd be primarily hitting the roof. It also depends on whether or not curtains are open or shut, which you can't tell from the renders. Whereas in the morning for the shower scene, the sun could easily be coming in through Dylan's window if he left the curtains open.

But the light coming from Dylan's room is irrelevant anyway. Even if he was in his room, Dylan can't peek into the bathroom since it'll be locked. And can't use the excuse to join them in the shower, because he's not a woman.

Reactions: Old Dog

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Thanks to the image that nexer posted it can be clearly seen that there is a semi-open door and obviously it is Dylan's, maybe he will only see Sophia and Ellie enter or leave the bathroom but it would be interesting to see his reaction,maybe Dylan can use this information to ask Sophia to let him shower with her. "If my sister can, why can't I?

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks to the image that nexer posted it can be clearly seen that there is a semi-open door and obviously it is Dylan's, maybe he will only see Sophia and Ellie enter or leave the bathroom but it would be interesting to see his reaction,maybe Dylan can use this information to ask Sophia to let him shower with her. "If my sister can, why can't I?
Maybe because he has a dick may come to mind

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes