Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was there not something from Vicky about texting address or something?
v "Great! I'll text you the address later."

So yeah. Still could be the same coffee shop, but even if it's not, all the poses and other characters L&P will already have.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A couple of us have been talking and come up with the theory about the Morello task.
Sophia could be a decoy(distract guards type of thing)while the real event happens with somebody else,exchange information/package type of thing.
This could explain why the first task is so simple,is Sophia even visiting Morellos's brother or is it somebody else pretending to be.
This could explain a few things but I have nothing to back it up

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well the coffee shop he'll already have. What he uses for the prison and Morello's brother we'll have to wait and see, but there's only one asset I know of that will fit. And if it's anything like Sophia's kitchen, he may even not be able to customise it, so setup might be simple.
And as I suspected, the Prison Visitors Area is just one large asset. You can make the walls disappear, but otherwise there's little you can customise. So I imagine for the most part the event is just going to be Sophia and Morello's brother talking, with a pane of glass in between them, with some guards watching. Unless, as Old dog is suggesting, Sophia's task is to be a decoy. But then anything like that may happen off-camera, with Sophia none the wiser.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And as I suspected, the Prison Visitors Area is just one large asset. You can make the walls disappear, but otherwise there's little you can customise. So I imagine for the most part the event is just going to be Sophia and Morello's brother talking, with a pane of glass in between them, with some guards watching. Unless, as Old dog is suggesting, Sophia's task is to be a decoy. But then anything like that may happen off-camera, with Sophia none the wiser.
Thanks for the information Alley_Cat but at the moment it is all just guess work and you know how the dev likes to do thing that you don't expect and not the norm.
The big question for me is What will Morello ask Liam to do for him if/when this happens,as Liam must do something as it is partly his fault that they are in this situation and must be taught a lesson.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Thanks for the information Alley_Cat but at the moment it is all just guess work and you know how the dev likes to do thing that you don't expect and not the norm.
The big question for me is What will Morello ask Liam to do for him if/when this happens,as Liam must do something as it is partly his fault that they are in this situation and must be taught a lesson.
For something we don't expect, I hope it will not be something like Liam is behind everything and he made a plot with Morello jut because he wanted to see Sophia tits in prison :ROFLMAO:

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
The Secret Cow Level
For something we don't expect, I hope it will not be something like Liam is behind everything and he made a plot with Morello jut because he wanted to see Sophia tits in prison :ROFLMAO:
Maybe with Sophia occupied, Liam is "working" his debt off to Morello.
And to feel the fabric of the prison uniforms?
Damn if I didn't need a good laugh. It makes my throat hurt and breathing harder but you lot are making me feel better.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought that Sophia was meeting Vicky at her house but I could be wrong on this.
Wait, do you mean she's is inviting Sophia over to Vicky's house? That hadn't occurred to me, but does open up a whole tonne of possibilities, especially since Vicky is GW route, and so far only has the Nathalie masturbation scene as interesting events. Now I'm wondering if Vicky's boyfriend isn't like Antonio

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silvenight1

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Wait, do you mean she's is inviting Sophia over to Vicky's house? That hadn't occurred to me, but does open up a whole tonne of possibilities, especially since Vicky is GW route, and so far only has the Nathalie masturbation scene as interesting events. Now I'm wondering if Vicky's boyfriend isn't like Antonio
nah vicky boyfriend is a real person.she said he could play in the NBA!!!.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
nah vicky boyfriend is a real person.she said he could play in the NBA!!!.
This line?:
v "He's on our college basketball team. He's on scholarship and is considered to be one of the most promising players in the country. Even some NBA teams haven been showing some interest in him, can you believe it?"

I'd forgotten about that, since Vicky isn't really a major character (possibly "yet"). I would suggest she could be lying, like I believe Bennett is about his sexual prowess, but she seems a little too sweet for that, so I doubt it. I'm just trying to work out how she (or Nat for that matter) could be involved in the GW Threesome without involving the boyfriend. Unless the boyfriend is actually closet gay, and it's a relationship of convenience, since sport can be incredibly homophobic

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes