just trying

Mar 6, 2019
current patch is definitely better than previous patch at least we get to see some ''actions'' . hopefully next patch we will get to see some physical interactions of sophia with either dylan/sam.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Like so many have said the renders are beautiful. I also agree that the pace of hardcore sex scenes is terrible. My suggestion on other games fits here. if you want to have such a slow progression of the main character at least have one secondary character who has lots of sex for people to enjoy. Just wish I would live long enough to see Sophia just cut loose and get dirty and slutty.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
This is a great update, I can't figure out what you're unhappy with. Sofia's vulva was not seen, see fan art, on every page. Slow burning excites, and does not calm down. Many thanks to the developer. He's just super. The graphics are super too. The animation is missing.

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Like so many have said the renders are beautiful. I also agree that the pace of hardcore sex scenes is terrible. My suggestion on other games fits here. if you want to have such a slow progression of the main character at least have one secondary character who has lots of sex for people to enjoy. Just wish I would live long enough to see Sophia just cut loose and get dirty and slutty.
Like the daughter and her b/f

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Please give this game to another developer, 8 months ago I wrote that the current developer is only waiting for money from players, then I wrote that we will get the next update at the end of the year. I was right!
we got it and of course I was right again because then I wrote that it would be as boring as the last one and I was right...
This developer doesn't deserve any money, the game looks nice but he just doesn't want to add new updates, so guys see you on holidays in 2021 :KEK:

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
based on the feedback I guess it's a pretty bad update, a while ago I lost my progress and was thinking of waiting for the update to download it and start over, isn't it worth it?

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.115.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of v0.115 the game state is saved. you'll need it to start my android port of the next game release.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you find the official walkthrough & character sheet within the help tab of the game menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.12.2020 (v0.115)
Can i get a save file for android ?

cattlovemeow

Dec 3, 2020
For a Ren'Py game? You can do it yourself with one click. Just Download RpaExtract. Works perfect. (y)

But for me it was not worth it to download the game today. It was the last time i checked into this game before release.
Overall there is so much story, ... other developers would manage to link them to 100 good sex scenes. :rolleyes:
And the mom is still a ragdoll daisy. Even the shyest and inexperienced characters in the game play her like she has no own intention. She is the personification of a passive sub. I rather would play Ellie or Dylan.
actually i do not want to download the whole game again for like 400 new renders
so i was asking if someone who has downloaded the game can upload this update's CGs

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The moaners are in fine form again. :D:giggle:
Whereas I think yet again I was pleasantly surprised, there being more content in the events I was looking forward to than I expected.

And as I've been saying, this wasn't the lesbian update some were expecting. Vicky is now definitely off the lesbian route, so really not sure why she was on it in the first place.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes