hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
For Elli, her (sexual) relationship with Julia is no problem at all when it comes to Logan. Logan has to accept this !!!
That seems to be because she only sees her father as a family member who earns the money. That can be pubescent arrogance
but Liam himself shows little interest in Elli (at least in the period of time we are experiencing).
And so the triggers for Elli's behavior are, on the one hand, the great admiration and love for her mother,
knowing about Sophia's unfulfilled sexual needs, the opportunity to gain experience with a trusted person (Elli is a virgin)
and she thinks a lesbian relationship is simply not a cheat (like some here in this forum) but a normal extension of a relationship.
In addition, and this is the most important, it would simply spoil the fun for us, because this is an erotic game and not a deep psychological novel.

Reactions: winini

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I think Ellie's interest evolved when she and Julia kissed. Ellie realized that she actually had an interest in another woman and what did that mean for her? Add in that Ellie and Julia knew that Sophia was spying on them and did not shame them for their actions and Ellie got curious about Sophia's intentions. Finally - the club get together where Sophia and Patricia kissed was really sexy and Ellie's curiosity started turning into a need to know. Did Sophia think she was pretty... if she Loved Patricia enough to kiss her, does she Love Ellie enough to do the same. They looked like they really enjoyed the kiss so... would Ellie enjoy kissing Sophia and would she enjoy kissing Ellie in return. This began as a small snowball called 'I wonder...' slowly rolling down hill and it has evolved into a large snow boulder called 'I Need to Know' rapidly bounding down the slopes. I think that Ellie is now looking at Sophia as a sexual being with her own needs and does not see only her Mother. Ellie's Need to Know is also something she is giving more free rein to as she Totally trusts Sophia and Knows that she will not betray Ellie's feelings and explorations to anyone else. Ellie's reveal that she is a virgin and is just trying to fit in is a sweet and honest revelation showing vulnerability and trust to the One person she knows will not let her down - Sophia.
There is a critical point here when Sophia introduces the dildo in their conversation. Ellie knows she has no way out and decides to tell Sophia about her virginity.

The protective and understanding reaction of Sophia is what finally seals the strong bond that has been finally created between the two of them. This event is definitely a point of no return in their relationship, but I'm wondering how things would be if Sophia hadn't mentioned the dildo at all. In fact you can choose not to, but I don't know how much things change if you do that in the long term. I'm not so interested in that anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71 and winini

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's right, Liam has a negative attitude towards Carl. Swinging is out of the question. Only someone outside the family.
Considering Liam's jealousy, I suspect any male involved would have to be someone Liam feels superior to. That Liam earns more than, etc.
Regardless of the development pace, it would make sense if we just had a decision point at the beginning of the game where we had to choose between GW and Filthy (with lesbian being optional in both cases). This way the story would be developed in a very different way for each route but with both being interesting.

I know it would be less flexible, but it would close the eternal discussion about who's filthy/lesbian, the player who's made a specific decision or Sophia once the train is on and there's no way to stop it.

Right now L&P seems to be prioritizing the filthy/lesbian routes probably due to the pressure of the patrons, and it has its consequences on the gw route, as expected.

Regards
But it’s the flexibility of the game that makes it unique
Indeed. Sophia and Liam are in the exact moment I mentioned (in their forties and with Ellie and Dylan getting of age). Liam is focused on his job but Sophia has already started to ask herself What now?.
No they're not. To the best of our knowledge Sophia is 38. So almost 40, but not quite
I wonder what triggered Ellie's "interest" in Sophia? Dylan seems to have Oedipus complex and Patricia is just fooling around. but what's the deal with Ellie?
While kissing Julia is the obvious point, I suspect it may be earlier. After Ellie spends the night at Christine's, the next day Ellie tells Sophia she thinks she's hot. And it's from Christine that Ellie gets the rationale to shower with her mother.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
There is a critical point here when Sophia introduces the dildo in their conversation. Ellie knows she has no way out and decides to tell Sophia about her virginity.

The protective and understanding reaction of Sophia is what finally seals the strong bond that has been finally created between the two of them. This event is definitely a point of no return in their relationship, but I'm wondering how things would be if Sophia hadn't mentioned the dildo at all. In fact you can choose not to, but I don't know how much things change if you do that in the long term. I'm not interested in that anyway.
The walkthrough that comes with the game marks the disidion to ask or not ask about the dildo as very importand.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
But it’s the flexibility of the game that makes it unique
Of course.

No they're not. To the best of our knowledge Sophia is 38. So almost 40, but not quite
If Ellie is at least 18 (which makes sense), and adding the time of pregnancy, it would mean Sophia got pregnant being 19? (38 - 18 - pregnancy = 19) And all of this after College? I reaaally doubt Sophia is under 40.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Of course.

If Ellie is at least 18 (which makes sense), and adding the time of pregnancy, it would mean Sophia got pregnant being 19? (38 - 18 - pregnancy = 19) And all of this after College? I reaaally doubt Sophia is under 40.
Sophia mentioned her age when they went to the club with Ellie/Patricia as Patricia said that Sophia was 40 but Sophia corrected her and said that she is 38

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Sophia mentioned her age when they went to the club with Ellie/Patricia as Patricia said that Sophia was 40 but Sophia corrected her and said that she is 38
You mean tried to look younger in front of the men so that it was more believable the story of 3 women partying together with a significant age gap? Mostly trying to help Ellie to get closer to Logan btw. That was a more-than-obvious lie.

Last edited:

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I think Aiden's third mission will end in the next update. He will ask Sofia to take action and send a report over the phone. It can be a photo in underwear, an erotic session in a mask so that the face is not visible. Accidental reproduction in a public place, which he will indicate, etc.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You mean tried to look younger in front of the men so that it was more believable the story of 3 women partying together with a significant age gap? Mostly trying to help Ellie to get closer to Logan btw. That was a more-than-obvious lie.
That is one way to look at it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In the introduction it is mentioned that Sophia and Liam got married a few years before graduation, and around the time Sophia was pregnant with Ellie, so Sophia having Ellie and Dylan at an early age is entirely probable. Also explains why Sophia is much more accepting of Ellie's relationship with Jules, since it's impossible for Ellie to get accidentally pregnant this way

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I think Aiden's third mission will end in the next update. He will ask Sofia to take action and send a report over the phone. It can be a photo in underwear, an erotic session in a mask so that the face is not visible. Accidental reproduction in a public place, which he will indicate, etc.
What the heck is "accidental reproduction" in a public place? "Oh excuse me sir I didn't see you standing there. It seems my vagina accidentally allowed your penis to fuck me." :WaitWhat:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Three moments where you can find out more about Sophia. When the game starts, night club and Ava Meyers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What the heck is "accidental reproduction" in a public place? "Oh excuse me sir I didn't see you standing there. It seems my vagina accidentally allowed your penis to fuck me." :WaitWhat:
There's a difference between having sex and getting pregnant. With IVF you don't even need to have sex. Hell, if the journal articles I've been reading are any indication, you don't even need sperm to get pregnant

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i wonder if sophie lied about her age :ROFLMAO:
Yea she could of lied but she is closing in on her 40th birthday be it by 1 or 2 years makes little difference.
Sophia got pregnant in college 3 years before graduation and has been married 18 years(I think) what difference it could make to the story I don't know.

Reactions: Bane71

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Yea she could of lied but she is closing in on her 40th birthday be it by 1 or 2 years makes little difference.
Sophia got pregnant in college 3 years before graduation and has been married 18 years(I think) what difference it could make to the story I don't know.
And whether she's already in her forties or is just about to get there isn't that important considering my initial comment about the midlife crisis.

But yes, Sophia could be still in her late thirties.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And whether she's already in her forties or is just about to get there isn't that important considering my initial comment about the midlife crisis.

But yes, Sophia could be still in her late thirties.
If I remember right the mid life crisis started after Sophia gave birth to Dylan(no comment from me here) so he could of been of a youngish age to notice this,if it ever happened.

3.30 star(s) 457 Votes