Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Oh at first, I thought you would have been shocked if Scarlet56 agreed with me. So, it's OK :LOL:

Sophia has not had a number of experiences, whether she has remained single, whether she is in a relationship with a woman, whether she is a mother or not, does not change anything.

It is certain that single without children, she could have done more of these experiences without constraints.

At the start of the game, we learn that she comes from a wealthy family, maybe it was a very strict family to preserve its reputation. And that she couldn't do what she wanted.

So far, these are only guesses, maybe there will be indirect clues in the future. L&P makes a lot of references to literature, cinema, opera, etc. I don't think it's just coincidences. ;)
I do not arbitrate the dialogue between Scarlet 56 and you ;)

Yes and no for the events which can prevent a woman from being happy or fulfilled.
Character and upbringing go a long way in idealizing marriage. I am thinking here of Gustave Flaubert's "Madame Bovary" and the post-romantic satire that underlies the story. Adultery (the novels are full of it, there have already been references to Anna Karenina in the thread) is also a question of education and of time. It's not just the occasions that make the act to deceive someone. Many reasons can be put forward: boredom, dissatisfaction, curiosity, lack ...
For Sophia, the many references of L & P may be able to put us on the way ...

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Oh at first, I thought you would have been shocked if Scarlet56 agreed with me. So, it's OK :LOL:

Sophia has not had a number of experiences, whether she has remained single, whether she is in a relationship with a woman, whether she is a mother or not, does not change anything.

It is certain that single without children, she could have done more of these experiences without constraints.

At the start of the game, we learn that she comes from a wealthy family, maybe it was a very strict family to preserve its reputation. And that she couldn't do what she wanted.

So far, these are only guesses, maybe there will be indirect clues in the future. L&P makes a lot of references to literature, cinema, opera, etc. I don't think it's just coincidences.
From what I read during some of the Partrica events her sister has had a very active sex life since she was 12 Sophia even said she walked in on her so I don't think her family was very strict at all or maybe they would have kept a closer eye on the baby of the family.

As for the oprea and literature references I feel some writers just like to show how cultured and or smart they are by including there own tastes in the game.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
From what I read during some of the Partrica events her sister has had a very active sex life since she was 12 Sophia even said she walked in on her so I don't think her family was very strict at all or maybe they would have kept a closer eye on the baby of the family.

As for the oprea and literature references I feel some writers just like to show how cultured and or smart they are by including there own tastes in the game.
Culture is like jam ... The less we have, the more we spread it.

Do you think that's what L&P is doing ? Just for appearances ? :rolleyes:
There is certainly an inspiration from certain references.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yup at this point we are all just creating our own little fan fictions with our theorys and character interpetions and we are almost all completely wrong about what is gonna happen anyway.
I'm just wondering all the time if from the 2nd task (bend over, cross legs) the 3rd task can already be really really hot like L&P meant it to be. I mean, we basically have 12 Tasks (those are to be excluded though).... and then Sophia has to remove her clothes already for the 3rd task? Masturbate with a vibrator? Or let Aiden grope her? No, I can't imagine it. I don't know. It's really exciting what we're going to end up seeing.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I'm just wondering all the time if from the 2nd task (bend over, cross legs) the 3rd task can already be really really hot like L&P meant it to be. I mean, we basically have 12 Tasks (those are to be excluded though).... and then Sophia has to remove her clothes already for the 3rd task? Masturbate with a vibrator? Or let Aiden grope her? No, I can't imagine it. I don't know. It's really exciting what we're going to end up seeing.
For L&P hot = tease so... :rolleyes:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thinking on a different things.
Liam likes sports,but classes soccer as not a real sport,so does he feel the same way about basket ball/netball?
He dislikes operas so probably also anything to do with classic music is out for him.
Museums are probably out as well for Liam.
Was Liam on the school football team and was that what attracted her to him?
Zac/Dylan both play soccer and Sophia is attracted to them.
Sam plays in a band and Sophia is attracted to him,Sophia likes all type of music.
Liam and Sophia seem to have little in common

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Culture is like jam ... The less we have, the more we spread it.

Do you think that's what L&P is doing ? Just for appearances ? :rolleyes:
There is certainly an inspiration from certain references.
Not saying that's what L&P exactly, Maybe those references are they just becuse they fit the character of Sophia very well. As a english teacher of course she would recommend her student read classic novels and we are just reading far to much into hidden meanings behind every little interaction when there might not be any at all.

BTW I loved the culture is like jam line :LOL:

Reactions: Catherine1972

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Some sort of exhibitionism/Voyeurism from Sophia

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Thinking on a different things.
Liam likes sports,but classes soccer as not a real sport,so does he feel the same way about basket ball/netball?
He dislikes operas so probably also anything to do with classic music is out for him.
Museums are probably out as well for Liam.
Was Liam on the school football team and was that what attracted her to him?
Zac/Dylan both play soccer and Sophia is attracted to them.
Sam plays in a band and Sophia is attracted to him,Sophia likes all type of music.
Liam and Sophia seem to have little in common
Honestly thought the same things but they say opposites attract, But it does supprise me she would stay with somebody who is so diffrent from her and kind of inconsiderate. Is she attracted to Dylan thus far? I hope so because I'm a fan of his but at the minute it seems she got the hots for everybody but him.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Besides, there is no reference to Sophia's (or Liam's) parents.
Even Sophia and Liam they move in. At least there's a quick phone call to find out if everything's okay. Ellie and Dylan never talk about their grandparents.
Either it's a script choice to lighten the story, or it's because there was a problem like Romeo and Juliet. :unsure:
I am thinking more of the first proposition.
Great, that's what we miss, both pairs of grandparents visiting in different (playable) days!
We will never see the end of it!!! :ROFLMAO:

Btw the only reference to the grandparents I can remember is during the Sophia/Dylan cabin event at the beach, in which she thinks that he inherited the size from his grandpa.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Why does L&P not publish more announcements, teasers with the patrons ? (without the incest stuff, rule, etc)

I think L&P thinks highly of his work.
I am not speaking in a negative sense because on many points he has reason to be proud of the result he is giving us.

I just wonder if L&P doesn't keep a lot of things to himself because he knows that what he will share with the patrons as part of AWAM while asking to say nothing, everything will end up on the thread.
Which to him may seem like a lack of respect for his request.

This therefore opens the door to speculation (more serious or more crazy).
Because L&P refuses to respond to certain (legitimate) requests such as the BIG question:

"when is Sophia going to fuck with another man"?
Which is not everyone's question, I know .

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Patricia is the youngest :)
It is often the second child who is more rebellious :devilish:

I was thinking about this :
At the airport, Patricia insists that it was not for the money that she married Carl. I would like to know the real reason :sneaky:

Concerning the references, I'm not sure, maybe you're right, however I think the opposite, L&P is trying to convey messages.
Speaking as a second child it's not always the case but I've always been shy.

I doubt she would have even considered dating Carl unless he had the money as they say nice guys finish last so a broke nice guy has no shot with a force of nature like Patirca, Maybe she was attracted by the money fell in love with his nice guy personality and found out he is very open in the bedroom like he enjoys watching her with other women or something?

I hope you are right about L&P trying to convey messages but after the coaching side story being brought in then dropped right away it makes me think he isn't thinking everything through enough or maybe he is overthinking everything?

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Why does L&P not publish more announcements, teasers with the patrons ? (without the incest stuff, rule, etc)

I am not speaking in a negative sense because on many points he has reason to be proud of the result he is giving us.

I just wonder if L&P doesn't keep a lot of things to himself because he knows that what he will share with the patrons as part of AWAM while asking to say nothing, everything will end up on the thread.

Because L&P refuses to respond to certain (legitimate) requests such as the BIG question:

Agree for the quality of L & P's work and the high (positive) opinion of AWAM for the vast majority of us.

Maybe if L&P doesn't give more information, it's for a different reason. The slow construction that he favors, the psychological evolution, all of this necessarily postpones Sophia's first time (with a woman or with a man). Answer us to tell us what day (playable) it will be, may be too disappointing for us ... And above all it could trigger an avalanche of protests! Some might even ditch the VN for that.

Others will of course say that knowing everything and when is not essential. It's obvious ! I like surprises too :)

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

I don't know if it is the right or the main answer, but one component of it is for sure "marketing".
For the same reason, you don't get spoilers from Game of Thrones, Star Wars etc directly from the production.
The less you show/talk, the more curious people get, the more curious people get, the more viral the movies/tv-series/books gets (sorry, not the best period to use the word but it's exactly how it works).
Just take this forum as an example, and it is not even generating money, at least directly.
But it is a good ad for becoming a patron.

Of course you can share more spoilers, even the assets, if the story and the art are good as it is the case here, people will still follow. But in the end, it is a choice, I guess.
And/or simply he doesn't want to because he doesn't care, he is protective of his "baby", or he is just too busy fixing the lightings to think about that ;)

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
It seems to me that I read a long time ago that Sophia's first time with a woman would be on day 16 and with a man on day 19.
Can someone confirm this for me? It was serious info.
For me it doesn't matter the day, but I think I read something that referred to it.
Thanks to those who have more memory than me :oops:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It seems to me that I read a long time ago that Sophia's first time with a woman would be on day 16 and with a man on day 19.
Can someone confirm this for me? It was serious info.
For me it doesn't matter the day, but I think I read something that referred to it.
Thanks to those who have more memory than me :oops:
Sophia with a man(other than her husband) will happen on Playable day 16 and is described as "A very hot and big hetero scene",nothing else is known.
Sophia with a female could be Alyssa as they are due to meet on Playable day 18 .
There last meeting was the "ignition point"in there relationship, as for Ellie/Vicky/Nat I don't think we know.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes