Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I have wondered when/if the tree house,telescope may play a part.
He would have to have really shitty eyesite to need the telescope to watch her considering he could get on to her balconey from his bedroom window. I'm convinced he was only in that treehouse recentley to watch her sun bathing but got caught and then invited himself around. His mother even said he never uses it anymore and they just haven't gotten around to ripping it down yet but Sam said he goes up there when his sister is practising ballet I'm inclined to believe the mom, He was 100% planning to jerk to Sophia but got caught.

Reactions: Hlextor

SAB23

Mar 29, 2020
Ho everyone we know the percentual of the various event in the 0.130, but how many images will the next update contain for you?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks Apollodore for the clarification. For me it was never about the figure itself. It was more the way that I felt that L&P was boasting about the time as if that was in itself a good thing because it proves his pursuit of never-ending perfection.

This at the same time that L&P appeared to boast that this forthcoming "small" update had required an additional 56% of extra renders as if that was also in itself a good thing.
Thumbs up for your post! L&P´s message rubbed me likewise the wrong way. He either never learned that sometimes less is more in storytelling or is using mass to obfuscate his stretching out of the development cycle.
L&P´s crowing about the 56% more renders drives home that he does not get there are scenes/chapters in a story or game where describing/showing too much lessen the impact of it. There are situations where you have to nudge the brain and/or imagination of the reader to get the best impression instead of hitting him/her with your own interpretation in the face.

L&P comes across as someone who is paid by word/picture count alone and that is sad. As I said it in my discussion with Bane71, L&P produces too many filler pics, especially remembering his rendering speed which is challenged by a snail. The pics all look great, but depending on the scene in question, 1/10-1/3 of the pics are fillers, showing some Kleinklein you would not miss, instead of focussing on the impact renders or different ways/perspectives of showing it.
If his rendering speed would be higher, it would not be good, but less problematic. Unfortunately, L&P´s working speed is so slow, that him showing (to say it very pointedly) Sophia admiring the morning lye roll on the table represents several days of L&P´s work, which will never play a role at all in the game.
He is either lost in details or is deliberately and slyly slowing down update output with it. It is painful to see that, because he seems to not understand that keeping this up, is unsustainable in the long run.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
¿What if the game is now made by DLC and released part by part?

DLC List:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task (parallelly another surprise event)
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan

This could help to the people to feel that the game doesn't take too long to be released and to create more speculation. It's a good or bad idea?

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
More than coincidence? :unsure:

During the bikini show, Sophia wonders if Dylan is taking after Liam. Fashion show, Photography, etc.
1. When she leaps into her fantasy role, Sophia chooses to use the name Scarlett.
2. Later at Liam's office visit, it is shown that she knows Liam's secretary. See the events that follow behind the door. Liam's Secretary's name is...
joey2.gif

So many ways to think about this, but I can quickly come up with three. ;)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
¿What if the game is now made by DLC and released part by part?

DLC List:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task (parallelly another surprise event)
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan

This could help to the people to feel that the game doesn't take too long to be released and to create more speculation. It's a good or bad idea?
It's not a bad idea in principal, actually. It's a bad idea for this developer, however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It's funny that nobody here stopped playing this game because they considered the first renders were bad. Everybody continued the story to the point of meet the new renders quality, which take a lot more time to make.

So, the question is:

Would you have preferred remaining with the old renders quality and having the double amount of content by now? Or do you prefer having the new renders quality despite of the slow development?

Reactions: Jude6

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia with a man(other than her husband) will happen on Playable day 16 and is described as "A very hot and big hetero scene",nothing else is known.
Sophia with a female could be Alyssa as they are due to meet on Playable day 18 .
There last meeting was the "ignition point"in there relationship, as for Ellie/Vicky/Nat I don't think we know.
playable day 16 is the something "wild" event and Ellie day, and the first sex scene is playable day 19.

Alyssa is due back on playable day 17, and good news that the coaching job was dropped, so that event is back on track.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It's funny that nobody here stopped playing this game because they considered the first renders were bad. Everybody continued the story to the point of meet the new renders quality, which take a lot more time to make.

So, the question is:

Would you have preferred remaining with the old renders quality and having the double amount of content by now? Or do you prefer having the new renders quality despite of the slow development?
Double the content, please.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
playable day 16 is the something "wild" event and Ellie day, and the first sex scene is playable day 19.

Alyssa is due back on playable day 17, and good news that the coaching job was dropped, so that event is back on track.
What about the time period it will take to reach there it's a long wait.....

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It's funny that nobody here stopped playing this game because they considered the first renders were bad. Everybody continued the story to the point of meet the new renders renders quality, which take a lot more time to make.

So, the question is:

Do you would have preferred stay with the old renders quality and have the double amount of content by now? Or have the new renders quality despite of the slow development?
Let's first evaluate the premise of your question for a moment. If you did a side-by-side from release one or two and compared them to the last two releases the change in quality is fairly obvious, and the later renders are really amazing quality. That said, I'm pretty sure if we had taken a poll after the first few releases the percent who thought those renders were bad would have been pretty small. Not too many early posts were about how this game was an amateurish endeavor or the renders were poor.

If L&P had stuck to the original process/technique and we were getting the same quality as day one in every subsequent release then no one is the wiser. If we're being honest and simply considering what would have been, we'd all want more content by now.

I think the real question, or at least a better question, is, if a picture is worth a thousand words then why does L&P need so many pictures and so many words?

My opinion at this point is that it is not the quality of the images or even the complexity of the scenes that is a major problem - they are gorgeous. The problem is we are getting so many more images covering so much less of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020

So, the question is:

Old is gold:LOL:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019

So, the question is:

For me personally, the plot and characters are always above the image.
Moreover, this is a good saving of subscribers' money.
Therefore, the choice is obvious.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What about the time period it will take to reach there it's a long wait.....
At 4 months per update, the end of playable day 16 will be released around August 2025 and playable day 19 at July 2028. These are of course rough estimates, since we don't know how complicated the future events will be.

Reactions: Jude6
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes