Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
It was a mistake to upscale to 1080p. The graphics were already good a couple updates ago, we didn't need all the bells and whistles that he's added. I've said before that L&P is an artist first and foremost, he isn't a game designer. He's so hung up on the art that he has lost track of the larger game that the images are supposed to serve. I can see L&P becoming a creator that just makes single images and sells them on Patreon. He's most comfortable when he's spending hours on a single image tweaking the lighting or the placement of pigeons. Everything else, including the story, is secondary.
pigeons are sexy

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have wondered when/if the tree house,telescope may play a part.
Maybe it has something to do with the concert event? You have to consider that the concert is not the actual event, but what takes place afterwards. Sophia, Ellie and Patricia will go there together by car to watch his performance. I don't think Sophia will stay there alone after the concert, do you? For what reason? And what would Ellie and Patricia think? Maybe the telescope comes into play then? She goes to the balcony, she knows he's watching her and slowly undresses for him and they both masturbate to climax? Other idea?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Maybe it has something to do with the concert event? You have to consider that the concert is not the actual event, but what takes place afterwards. Sophia, Ellie and Patricia will go there together by car to watch his performance. I don't think Sophia will stay there alone after the concert, do you? For what reason? And what would Ellie and Patricia think? Maybe the telescope comes into play then? She goes to the balcony, she knows he's watching her and slowly undresses for him and they both masturbate to climax? Other idea?
I don't think we are quite there story-wise for what you describe.
It is a plausible scenario though, similar to the teasing during the basketball break, this time a little bit more explicit maybe, but still at the level of teasing for Sophia IMO.
(and as it has been pointed out, the telescope is not really useful to watch a neighbour 20-30 meters far away ;) )

I think that what happens at the concert depends also on how the events of the day unfold.
So far we have seen Sophia naked at different levels in all events of PD 12, which is quite a start of the day! :)
With everything else that is coming in the next release we have to realistically think that not all events will be so explicit.

It would be interesting to have a graph similar to the one already done for each character by Jude6 in which we keep track of the nudity content/level of each PD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71 and Hlextor

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So it will take 7-8 years from the beginning of the game to reach its first sex scene on corruption route:(
The demo was released around Oct 2017. So it's more like a decade from demo release to first sex scene (approximately).
I was going to say, four months sounds optimistic right now. Unless L&P gets major pushback from his Patrons, I think he will continue to stretch the development cycles. I still hesitate to use the word "milker" because I don't think he's milking people, but until he gets pushback his only incentive is to keep doing what he wants to do. If that means spending a whole week on a single image he'll do it unless his Patrons get pissed. From where I sit right now, I think we'll only get two updates this year. If that happens, and nothing changes from L&P, 2022 could see similar output.

I think 2021 is shaping up to be a critical year for this game. Not only do we see the game itself taking a radical turn in how it presents Sophia, but we're also seeing an evolution in its development. I think we're at an inflection point in which the game can either hit its stride with regular releases, or it can begin to grind to a halt. A month ago I didn't think this game was in danger of being abandoned, but I would be a liar if I said there aren't warning signs now.
When I coded the spreadsheet, the main thing you can change is the time between updates, since that's the thing we're really just guessing at. I originally kept it at 90 days, since that was between the 2 months L&P was aiming for, and the 4 months people were saying at the time.

I think we'll need to see how long v.150 takes to make. If it also takes around 5.5 months, then the 2-month aim really was a joke.

I don't think we are quite there story-wise for what you describe.
It is a plausible scenario though, similar to the teasing during the basketball break, this time a little bit more explicit maybe, but still at the level of teasing for Sophia IMO.
(and as it has been pointed out, the telescope is not really useful to watch a neighbour 20-30 meters far away ;) )

I think that what happens at the concert depends also on how the events of the day unfold.
So far we have seen Sophia naked at different levels in all events of PD 12, which is quite a start of the day! :)
With everything else that is coming in the next release we have to realistically think that not all events will be so explicit.

It would be interesting to have a graph similar to the one already done for each character by Jude6 in which we keep track of the nudity content/level of each PD.
In my spreadsheet I already keep track of which characters are in which events, so I may be able to knock something up. That's why I find the pace of the Dylan route so glacial - I can easily and quickly determine it took 29 events that Patricia achieved in her second (Seeing Sophia naked). Even Ellie did it in 14.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
In my spreadsheet I already keep track of which characters are in which events, so I may be able to knock something up. That's why I find the pace of the Dylan route so glacial - I can easily and quickly determine it took 29 events that Patricia achieved in her second (Seeing Sophia naked). Even Ellie did it in 14.
That would be great! (y)
Now that I remember, someone did this table a while ago, it could also be a good starting point.
We can see that in PD 12 (day 19) we see more Sophia in a one morning than the whole day before...

Every scenes of Sophia with nudity till update v0-115 are

DayEventType
3Sophia at gym showerFull rear
11Masturbation in showerFull frontal, Bush
11Sex with LiamSex scene, Bush
14Sophia & Ellie showeringFull rear
14Sophia & Vicky in massage roomPartial frontal, Side boob
15Sophia notices a water shortageFull rear
16Sophia shows her areola to SamPartial frontal, Areola
16Sophia shows her pubes to Dylan to masturbatePartial frontal, Bush
16Liam & Sophia sex in showerSex scene, Full rear, Full frontal
17Sophia & Ellie showeringFull rear, Breasts, Bush
17Sophia & Dylan inside tubFull rear
17Sophia shows her breasts to DylanBreasts
17Bikini fashion showPartial frontal, Partial rear
18Sophia & Ellie showeringFull frontal, Full rear, Bare back
18Sophia, Julia & Ellie sexual explorationBreasts
18Sophia and other ladies in gym showerFull frontal, Full rear, Bare back
18Sophia trying out Alyssa's toy boyfriendBreasts
18Liam & Sophia sex in Jacuzzi and in the roomBreasts, Sex scene, Full rear, Full frontal, Bush
19Sophia & Ellie showeringFull frontal, Full rear, Partial pussy
19Sophia pulls her towel down at saunaBreasts
19Liam & Sophia sex inside his officeSex scene
19Sophia exposes her tits to LarryBreasts

Do note these events may be mutually exclusive.

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
At the speed at which it is taking time to get updates, at that speed my age is increasing soon. Because of this I feel that I may need Captain America's super serum.

• Haha
Reactions: Zozefs

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That would be great! (y)
Now that I remember, someone did this table a while ago, it could also be a good starting point.
We can see that in PD 12 (day 19) we see more Sophia in a one morning than the whole day before...
Well, Ellie sees Sophia fully naked twice on playable day 10, which is as far as I've seen, the first time we as a player see Sophia's bush. It's at least good enough for me to tell which of the 4 odd DAZ assets for genitalia she uses.

I'll see what I can mock up, but yeah, that table is a good starting point, especially since for me on the lesbian route, there isn't any partial nudity. The first time Ellie sees Sophia's breast, she sees her bush as well. None of this "partial breasts" and whatnot

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know, the Concert is going to be a bit of the event. Has L&P said it isn't the event?

Obviously not the whole thing, Sam & Sophia can't talk to each other when he's on stage playing - but if you think L&P isn't going to take the opportunity to have Sam on-stage singing (is he the vocalist?) some song about falling in love the beauty next door, Sophia thinks he's talking about Ellie, but then she notices he's been staring right at her the whole song...
Would be fucking sweeeet.

I just can't see L&P going to the trouble of taking 4 central characters out to a new location, then not doing anything with them while they're there.
The inclusion of Ellie and Patricia is a nice touch - Sam invited Sophia, then Sophia crushes him by turning it into a group thing. She invites Ellie because of course Sam is totally into her, and Patricia can be there for Sophia to disappear with, leaving Ellie and Sam alone after the performance - when in reality it will be Sam and Sophia pairing off while Patricia and Ellie distract each other from whatever Sophia gets up to.

It's too early for predictions of that scene, but at the very least Sam is going to be driving Sophia home in his cool new ride, meaning at least some of the event will take place in Sam's car. Maybe they park out front of the house, maybe somewhere else for Sophia to get some air after drinking a little too much.

But there is clear logic behind the notion of Sophia and Sam using that window view for some mutual masturbation. Probably not on day 12 (Liam will be home after all), but maybe sometime. The last Sam+Sophia scene literally ends with the narrator going:
"Sophia still wasn't clear on whether Sam had seen her touching herself or not... It was strange, but somehow deep inside Sophia kind of wished that he had been watching her. No, she hoped it."

Honestly, October can't come soon enough.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know, the Concert is going to be a bit of the event. Has L&P said it isn't the event?

Obviously not the whole thing, Sam & Sophia can't talk to each other when he's on stage playing - but if you think L&P isn't going to take the opportunity to have Sam on-stage singing (is he the vocalist?) some song about falling in love the beauty next door, Sophia thinks he's talking about Ellie, but then she notices he's been staring right at her the whole song...

I just can't see L&P going to the trouble of taking 4 central characters out to a new location, then not doing anything with them while they're there.
The inclusion of Ellie and Patricia is a nice touch - Sam invited Sophia, then Sophia crushes him by turning it into a group thing. She invites Ellie because of course Sam is totally into her, and Patricia can be there for Sophia to disappear with, leaving Ellie and Sam alone after the performance - when in reality it will be Sam and Sophia pairing off while Patricia and Ellie distract each other from whatever Sophia gets up to.

It's too early for predictions of that scene, but at the very least Sam is going to be driving Sophia home in his cool new ride, meaning at least some of the event will take place in Sam's car. Maybe they park out front of the house, maybe somewhere else for Sophia to get some air after drinking a little too much.

But there is clear logic behind the notion of Sophia and Sam using that window view for some mutual masturbation. Probably not on day 12 (Liam will be home after all), but maybe sometime. The last Sam+Sophia scene literally ends with the narrator going:
"Sophia still wasn't clear on whether Sam had seen her touching herself or not... It was strange, but somehow deep inside Sophia kind of wished that he had been watching her. No, she hoped it."

The thing I find curious about the concert, that even on the Ellie route, you don't get the choice for Ellie to attend or not. If you have enough Sam points, she comes along.

And that still, Dylan seems to be snubbed.

Reactions: Jude6

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019

Or maybe the first kiss stolen between Sam and Sophia in the car. (with the help of alcohol or Sam's song or both).
A relaxed atmosphere in the car, one more confidence from Sam towards Sophia ...
All that could help with the first kiss why not.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The thing I find curious about the concert, that even on the Ellie route, you don't get the choice for Ellie to attend or not. If you have enough Sam points, she comes along.

And that still, Dylan seems to be snubbed.
Ellie is already with Julia and Logan, is that right?
So the concert would be an attempt to establish a Sam / Ellie relationship? It would be weird.

If Patricia and Ellie are going to the concert, it may be to "push" Sophia to go to Sam.

When you think back to the club night, Patricia wasn't really mad at Sophia for letting go of Tyler.
When they talk about it back home.
And Ellie can understand Sophia, seeing as she now knows the issues with Liam.
They may therefore be there to prevent Sophia from thinking too much and then after all, it is only a kiss.
What do you think ?

And then if I remember correctly, Sam was disappointed to hear that Sophia would invite people.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Or maybe the first kiss stolen between Sam and Sophia in the car. (with the help of alcohol or Sam's song or both).
A relaxed atmosphere in the car, one more confidence from Sam towards Sophia ...
All that could help with the first kiss why not.
Yes, could be. But for what reason should Sophia tell Ellie and Patricia that she is staying with Sam and driving home with him? Even Patricia would be amazed, wouldn't she?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
When you think back to the club night, Patricia wasn't really mad at Sophia for letting go of Tyler.
When they talk about it back home.
My impression is that Patricia showed up on purpose and wanted to stop Sophia.
I don't think after the kiss between the two of them, Patricia would want to "share" her with Tyler.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes