Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
yes she could be Ellie's +1 or be there for his brother's concert anyway.
In the shower it is not mentioned
Python:
    s "By the way, Sam invited us to his performance tonight with his band!"
    e "Us?"
    s "Well, actually... just me. But I told him that I'd ask you and your aunt if you guys wanted to join."
    e "I'm off tonight. So, yeah! Sure, why not?"
    e "Could be interesting *ha-ha*!"
And, incidentally, I don't remember if she asked Patricia yet.

Anyway, I think there are many possibilities for getting Sophia and Sam alone after the concert.
The car scenario is actually interesting as it seems to be the perfect context for the next step.
The behind-the-scenes tour is a classic ...
But this is not the concert of the century there :rolleyes:

Reactions: xxxorro

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
yes she could be Ellie's +1 or be there for his brother's concert anyway.
In the shower it is not mentioned
Python:
    s "By the way, Sam invited us to his performance tonight with his band!"
    e "Us?"
    s "Well, actually... just me. But I told him that I'd ask you and your aunt if you guys wanted to join."
    e "I'm off tonight. So, yeah! Sure, why not?"
    e "Could be interesting *ha-ha*!"
And, incidentally, I don't remember if she asked Patricia yet.

Anyway, I think there are many possibilities for getting Sophia and Sam alone after the concert.
The car scenario is actually interesting as it seems to be the perfect context for the next step.
Julia at the concert? One night ?
With what we know about Neil and what he thinks of his daughter, it would be surprising.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The behind-the-scenes tour is a classic ...
But this is not the concert of the century there :rolleyes:
I thought about the backstage too.
Even small concerts like that usually have a "meet the friends" after.
It depends on where it takes place but the car idea gives them a little bit more privacy I found.
In the end, Sam is trying to play the "romantic" card, so a scene similar to the one by the pool but in the car seems more the way to go imo.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I thought about the backstage too.
Even small concerts like that usually have a "meet the friends" after.
It depends on where it takes place but the car idea give them a little bit more privacy I found.
In the end, Sam is trying to play the "romantic" card, so a scene similar to the one by the pool but in the car seems more the way to go imo.
In the perspective of progression, a first invitation backstage then a proposal for a ride in the car ... it looks more like the idea of L&P to combine the two to create a waiting effect ... and give to Sophia time to think about her actions.

Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
You do know that the gig is in a bar?
Yes i know. ;)

With "backstage", i mean a proposal to meet the members of the group, to isolate Sophia from the friends who accompanied her for example. Or just get out of the bar because Sam would immediately like Sophia's advice on the performance.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes i know. ;)

With "backstage", i mean a proposal to meet the members of the group, to isolate Sophia from the friends who accompanied her for example. Or just get out of the bar because Sam would immediately like Sophia's advice on the performance.
His performance!!!!!!!!! Do you mean with the band or with Sophia?:ROFLMAO:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sophia getting on with Sam in the car would probably confirm that her opening up to Sam/Zack/Dylan is driven by a pining for her younger, early or even pre-Liam days, so yeah, maybe she does get lost in the moment and goes for it. Setting up a scenario where she and Sam are alone isn't too hard to imagine, but I'd question whether it could be done without arousing suspicions?

Having said that, I hope it doesn't go with the ride home for the simple reason is that it's an all too common scenario, I'd like to see something new. And please, please no hanky panky of any sort in the bathroom stall.

I also hope we don't get a backstage meet and greet because that's a new custom setting with lots and lots of characters (band members and their other friends, plus Sophia and her entourage), new props, posing cups and bottles, a block of dialogue about how on earth did they get beer?!! They aren't' old enough to drink!! Teasing Sophia to not be such a prude about underage drinking, Sam announcing he didn't drink because he's the "designated driver" so Sophia thinks that's so mature of him, he's so responsible - unlike Liam, so irresponsible. (+1 Sam). Ugh.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
lmao apparently two posts of my posts were deleted because they were "off topic"

Anyways, anyone else ever realize that when you take away the time between updates the slow build up in a way is actually better than the way most games here handle their pace? Sure with the update wait time its a huge annoyance, but I'm kind of enjoying it honestly.

Its also a relief we haven't had a scene (yet?) where MC goes to a clothes store and gets spied on by cashier, I don't know why it just feels like I've seen that scene it almost every game I've played.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I would note that those close to Sophia: Dylan, Sam, Zac have a linear progression in the sense that it starts with: swimsuit, then boobs, then ..., while the "strangers" go straight to the flower: Tyler.
It's to be expected: Logan, Bennett, DeShawn, Aiden and his gang burn stages but not Dylan, Sam, Zac. As a consequence it's only natural that the next Dylan/Sam/Zac triplet events will focus on Sophia's tits.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I also hope we don't get a backstage meet and greet because that's a new custom setting with lots and lots of characters (band members and their other friends, plus Sophia and her entourage), new props, posing cups and bottles, a block of dialogue about how on earth did they get beer?!! They aren't' old enough to drink!! Teasing Sophia to not be such a prude about underage drinking, Sam announcing he didn't drink because he's the "designated driver" so Sophia thinks that's so mature of him, he's so responsible - unlike Liam, so irresponsible. (+1 Sam). Ugh.
I think you forgot the pigeons, sure enough they always manage to find a way in ;)
Jokes aside, yeah from a mere development point of view it can be nightmarish knowing his care for details, potentially so many characters/extras, lights, fog/smoke... He's gonna have fun doing it, we... we will wait. ;)

Reactions: Talcum Powder
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes