Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
maybe somewhere tago, who would have laughed, would have sent a link to the new version of Talcum Powder
The new version is a cheap knockoff, stick with the original.

All joking aside, the consensus opinion is the next version will be released to Patreons on Tuesday at the earliest, and hopefully shared here soon after.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Artorius Dr

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
Yesterday I went to the barber and now I just saw myself in the mirror and guess what... I have Dylan's haircut... What the hell!
I feel sorry for Dylan .. he's the last one to fuck Sofia and how her son was supposed to be second only to his father.. rosabotchit seems not to love Dylan that's what I did the last one who fucked her (((((

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
How obvious is the likeness? Do you need a referral for a tort lawyer?
I recommend some edge shaving gel and a razor. You will feel better about your self immediately and washing is so much easier. ;):LOL: Just a thought.
My life :cry:

dylan haircut.jpg

To be fair, the only decent thing that Dylan has is his haircut. Anyway, I will go for the scissors to remove a bit of that nest in my head.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
my game ends when Sofia comes out of the police station where she showed her ass and breasts to the prisoner
Which has nothing to do with the question. I'm talking about Development Progress. Because the update isn't released until a few days after CS, RS, PS and P&T all hit 100%

Reactions: hmc15

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Just like the render of Sophia watching in fascination as Ellie rubs it out in the shower, blaming Dylan for all the world’s problems just never gets old. He’s like a latter day Pandora.
[edit]I think I’m being unfair to Dylan. He’s more like L&P’s original sin.
The "real" Dylan's influence on L&P is extremely dangerous. Dylan wants all the storylines. He wants to be the protagonist. Dylan wants to complicate each path and each update. Dylan tells L&P that doing this will allow him to draw out the development additional years. Dylan whispers personal guarantees to L&P that his most fanatical fans will support this milking in his favor for years to come. Dylan threatens L&P that cuts to his absolute storyline everywhere will lower L&P's financial support and make him irrelevant. He wants his fans to demand that L&P hand over all control to Dylan. It is a strategy that allows Dylan to influence L&P on other characters storylines as well. He wants them tossed into the scrap heap in favor of a total and complete Dylan storyline that excludes everyone in the cast. He even has suggested an update that only includes himself and his mirror. He portrays all this to L&P under the guise of efficiency and decreased workload. He wants to be the Mother. He has employed others to influence in his campaign. All Dylan wants is for you to watch him doing the chores. Dylan is a narcissist. He must be stopped.. ;)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The "real" Dylan's influence on L&P is extremely dangerous. Dylan wants all the storylines. He wants to be the protagonist. Dylan wants to complicate each path and each update. Dylan tells L&P that doing this will allow him to draw out the development additional years. Dylan whispers personal guarantees to L&P that his most fanatical fans will support this milking in his favor for years to come. Dylan threatens L&P that cuts to his absolute storyline everywhere will lower L&P's financial support and make him irrelevant. He wants his fans to demand that L&P hand over all control to Dylan. It is a strategy that allows Dylan to influence L&P on other characters storylines as well. He wants them tossed into the scrap heap in favor of a total and complete Dylan storyline that excludes everyone in the cast. He even has suggested an update that only includes himself and his mirror. He portrays all this to L&P under the guise of efficiency and decreased workload. He wants to be the Mother. He has employed others to influence in his campaign. All Dylan wants is for you to watch him doing the chores. Dylan is a narcissist. He must be stopped.. ;)
So Dylan is the Old Testament Satan? Very interesting notion, and possibly a groundbreaking insight. Nothing springs to mind that contradicts the theory.

I am excited to see if and how this dovetails with my research into the pigeons. And, surprisingly (to me, anyway), “dove”-tailing will be important.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
No he must continue to grow and flourish.

Don't listen to this heretic!

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I may be thinking too much, but has anyone noticed that Sophia is white and Liam is almost white (slightly tanned). But both Dylan and Sophia's daughter (sorry forgot her name) are both kinda black. No racist shit but genes don't match.

Or guess I'm thinking a bit too much
I would say thinking too much. I think it's perfectly normal, the skin colour depends not just on the genes but also where they stay ( like the amount of heat in that place changes the melanin content ) . Though a blend of the skin colour of the two can easily result in the respective skin colours of Ellie and Dylan. Plus both Dylan and Ellie are active in sports and regularly practicing under the sun also darkens the skin to some extent ( I'm an athlete so I testify that )

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
I may be thinking too much, but has anyone noticed that Sophia is white and Liam is almost white (slightly tanned). But both Dylan and Sophia's daughter (sorry forgot her name) are both kinda black. No racist shit but genes don't match.

Or guess I'm thinking a bit too much
I think the term "black" is not correct. They look more like tanned.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes