Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "rgrt, ανάρτηση: 5959602, μέλος: 3799823"]
αξίζει να κατεβάσετε το DoL;
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]DOL !!! What is this?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I played a game where I killed 10,000 people. This is GTA San Andreas. But you know what's interesting? Before each kill, CJ told them: 'Hey Madafaka'.

His victims were mostly people like Dylan.
I´m sure they were and i´m sure you love it. All that blood and gore. So good. But hey, it´s very healthy, but a Mother fucking is own son, what a phycho.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
It was a joke. I totally agree with you. I don't like incest and violence myself. So now I'm writing a vanilla game about pure and beautiful love )
Oh no, not another even worse than vanilla game. I might play it though, if it has good looking girls, hehe :p

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Why little updates take 6-7 Month?
This is no longer a little update. It will cover a very small amount of time in the game but it will have about 1,000 renders.
the creator is making the updates all by himself. no team to help him.
This is incomplete information. The un-redacted text should read,
"The creator is making the updates enormous, even though they don't cover very much story at all, all by himself. He has no team to help him because he has all but eliminated the possibility that help will be helpful."

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is no longer a little update. It will cover a very small amount of time in the game but it will have about 1,000 renders.

This is incomplete information. The un-redacted text should read,
"The creator is making the updates enormous, even though they don't cover very much story at all, all by himself. He has no team to help him because he has all but eliminated the possibility that help will be helpful."
Pigeons were causing problems during the Aiden event as well. Possibly the Dylan one too.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think L&P already knows the deal. Given the scope and time between updates it's a literal stall-job before showing her fucking anyone other than Liam. The release where that happens is the start of the end. Few stories survive at the same strength, let alone get stronger, after the main target is had. The fans finally got their nut. Most will stick around a bit longer but each subsequent partner hurts the fan passion and interaction with your product. That's just the sad fact of AVNs.

So in the event of an official ending of the story, most of these plotlines will either never be officially culminated OR they'll get a really weird, quick finish that makes little sense. The most likely scenario is as stated which is abandonment. It'll just be abandoned and he'll count his cash for a while.

The defenders of the story's length, scope and development time don't get that or want to get it. This just isn't sustainable but I've never felt it was meant to be sustained. It's being sustained for as long as L&P can keep dangling the carrot because when he finally gives it to the audience it marks the beginning of the end...and that's the end of story and maximum income.

None of this is meant to portray him in a bad light. He's piling cash while doing - regardless of what is claimed - minimal work. FFS, some updates took close to a year, lmao. I hate to say that I can't blame him. If you'll pay for an update or two a year, why work faster?! Working faster puts him out of work faster, ends this kind of income faster.

No, no, no. There will be no end. When she fucks anyone but Liam it marks the top of the rollercoaster. Only one way to go from there. That's true for all AVNs.
These are distinct possibilities that many have considered but for me it will also mark the actual pivotal point of the story. If L&P's writing skills are on form things won't necessarily go downhill & aren't IMO guaranteed to do this. L&P has shown that he can write well on occasion. Assuming for a moment that the game continues long enough to see Sophia have sex with someone other than her husband, (which is far from being assured), it will be where AWAM reaffirms itself as a genuine cut-above adult erotic VN, or degenerates into the standard, 'who's next?' approach.

I can readily see why the Dev might want to delay the event. He may well be piling up the cash but I sometimes wonder if this issue is not also a reason for the lack of extra-marital sex with the MC, after four years. There are also several niggling signs that make me less positive than I could be, with the most obvious & discussed being the widening gaps between updates. This is compounded by the frequently mentioned coyness about showing sexual activity & anatomy in detail, even where this would be completely appropriate.

There is bound to be disappointment concerning the who with?, why them? etc. Commentary is likely to be loud & long, yet if the story has logically led to the event, it will be able to move on regardless. It's all going to generate more publicity, so who knows if Patreon numbers will take a dive? Whatever amount of truth is contained in any of this speculation, one thing I am certain of is that the whole process needs to evolve & become much faster.

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
The l&p website says that the translation is at 90%, so assuming the game is finished on Sunday, peasants like us will get the game 10 days from this Sunday?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The l&p website says that the translation is at 90%, so assuming the game is finished on Sunday, peasants like us will get the game 10 days from this Sunday?
No one really knows, people are trying too hard to read the tea leaves. I would say that sometime next week is likely, but if you told me it dragged out into the week of the 21st I wouldn't be shocked.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Well then let's see. Let's throw superfluous things out of story.

- Dylan tells Sophia that his coach wants to send him to the football academy and that he has to go to boarding
school. He's absolutely thrilled with the thought (I think that's in your favor @Talkum Powder). He later
marries Marie. Emma becomes an old maid.
- Elli chooses Julia and breaks up with Logan. (Sorry we have to do without group sex and no more lesbian sex,
was totally superfluous anyway).
- nexer was right. Patricia is rediscovering her moral compass. She talks to Sophia in conscience and concentrates
on Carl again - they have 5 children together.
- The mafia boss Morello used to be a marriage counselor and still sees his job today to help married couples with
problems in an unusual way. He thinks his job is done and is out of the game.
- Sophia learns to knit and becomes the new star on the TV show: "Celebrities bake cakes".

The game can now be ended in spring 2022 :).

P.S.: I hereby state that I prefer to stick my head in the sand and don't want to miss any of these narrative paths!
Pigeons were causing problems during the Aiden event as well. Possibly the Dylan one too.
You’ve reminded my that I have to get back into my research on the symbolism and numerological significance of the pigeons.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes