Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Let it be known that for the next few days F95 Zone shall know the wrath of my refresh button until AWAM, DMD and False Hero will be released.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Far Autumn

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I think it was Alley Cat who suggested that L&P should focus to no more than 4-5 routes:
Goodwife route (i.e. Liam +threesomes)
Filthy hetero incest route (i.e. Dylan)
Filthy hetero non-incest route (i.e. Sam / Aiden)
Filthy lesbian incest route (i.e. Ellie / Patricia)
Filthy lesbian non-incest route (i.e. Alyssa)
Beyond that it gets too complicated and we are facing eventual game abandonment
I would add Dylan/Ellie to that because i am just the fan of B/S

Reactions: Wedstone

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think it was Alley Cat who suggested that L&P should focus to no more than 4-5 routes:
Goodwife route (i.e. Liam +threesomes)
Filthy hetero incest route (i.e. Dylan)
Filthy hetero non-incest route (i.e. Sam / Aiden)
Filthy lesbian incest route (i.e. Ellie / Patricia)
Filthy lesbian non-incest route (i.e. Alyssa)
Beyond that it gets too complicated and we are facing eventual game abandonment
Don't think that was me. What I have said however is that the 5 main characters (Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia) are likely the only ones that will get to have sex with Sophia, and that many of the other characters like Bennett, the movers, the subway thugs, Janitor Clark etc are pretty superfluous, and only really served a purpose when progression in the storyline had a Filthy point requirement you needed to reach.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
There are always possibilities Mr Spock used to say.:geek: It is true here. L&P can DLC (Or just place them in suspension) some of the paths and be upfront about that as he pares the story down to get it moving.

He is not too far down Morello path. That can be DLC'd, The Coach Sophia path has already been tossed in that direction I believe. The Bennet path can be DLC'd (or terminated with extreme prejudice) I am not picky here.:devilish: Aiden can be brought to a standstill and slipped into a DLC after this update. Dylan can be in semi permanent isolation at boarding school for DLC finish.:whistle: The trip to the horse ranch, etc... all different ways to regain control of the story and focus it. Plus DLC's allow him to keep adding elements that have never even existed. He can easily keep the story going for years by using DLCs or whatever you want to call it.

However, if he stays bogged in a 1/3 of a day release sequence, there ultimately won't be a point. The end game will pass by everyone's graves and the updates or DLC's will be for descendants. DOH!:coffee:
L&P won't even finish this VN and you guys are talking about DLC :LOL:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
What if L&P starts releasing updates on single events only?
that is: no longer do 1/3 of a day
but as soon as event Elly is ready she releases it.
As soon as events Dylan is ready he releases him.
Do you think it would make the story even longer?

Reactions: the3m_dude

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What if L&P starts releasing updates on single events only?
that is: no longer do 1/3 of a day
but as soon as event Elly is ready she releases it.
As soon as events Dylan is ready he releases him.
Do you think it would make the story even longer?
If it does nothing to improve the work flow and release of entire days, then it's a pointless change. IMO he has to get this game completed within the next 6 years, otherwise it'll never be finished. If releasing updates by event makes that schedule possible, great. If it doesn't then it isn't worth it

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes