crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
What !? So the next 5 minutes update will be all about DeShiteater and is only playable day 14 !? fuuuuck nooo ! now more than ever is time for the patreons of this @$$hole to abandon him , who the fuck asked to add yet another character for the ''bbc'' affirmative action pseudo-fetish that was already covered in the first place by other characters already in the game !?
It’s not the dev’s fault that you’re a racist. Ignore the update if it triggers you so, just like I ignore the incest updates. Or just keep wasting your time impotently throwing a shitfit about it.

Reactions: sept0342

Atticus2120

Jun 15, 2022
I think that after Ellie's update, not only did Sofia's appearance change, but also her corruption multiplied by 10, because now Sofia gets naked in front of anyone she just meets, while for other characters to be able to see her tits was an almost unattainable achievement. On the other hand, if Dylan's milk changed Sofia's appearance, if there is DeShawn's milk in this update which would not surprise me given Sofia's behavior, Sofia's old appearance will return as L&P had mentioned for the next updates.

Day20_10_393_View_at_Sophias_exposed_pussy-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

This was art compared to Sofia's current appearance.

IMG_3495.png

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I think that after Ellie's update, not only did Sofia's appearance change, but also her corruption multiplied by 10, because now Sofia gets naked in front of anyone she just meets, while for other characters to be able to see her tits was an almost unattainable achievement. On the other hand, if Dylan's milk changed Sofia's appearance, if there is DeShawn's milk in this update which would not surprise me given Sofia's behavior, Sofia's old appearance will return as L&P had mentioned for the next updates.

View attachment 3844255

View attachment 3844259
her hips gain weight

Bunny-Hunter

Dec 13, 2020

View attachment 3844255

View attachment 3844259
Sophia saw more dicks in 5 days than any other Mother on the earth ...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Which is harder to get into - the vault at Fort Knox or Sophia's pussy? Perfect gift for her would be 6 black kittens to serve as pallbearers for her dead pussy.
Well to make a comparison for you. You know by the time the pussy of Sophia feels?

Have you ver give a horse al lump of sugar???????

• Haha
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes