Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This does escalate from the last scene with the 3 of them when Sophia was topless only, and it makes sense.

I think this update is more for those playing the Good Wife route, but it still has points towards the Filthy and Lesbian routes.

Can see this building towards a swinging route on Good Wife, or 3some with or without Liam knowing about it.

It is what I would build it towards but think this event is just there to further corrupt Sophia into eventually having sex with Dylan and/or Ellie, I don't believe L&P would take AWAM as far as I would.

Bless the day the Mods/Staffs will start thread-blocking the over-criticizing game Devs who spend way too much time here. Damn.

I don't think the problem is the devs that over-criticize and analyse, it's those that outright make up nonsense that are the issue.

However, you're generally right as it is quite tiring seeing it constantly on most pages, especially since all their complaints do is help give AWAM free promotion. You would think they figured out by now they're just helping keep this thread super active.

I'm certainly somewhat guilty of what you saying though but AWAM is a good lesson on what to do and what not to do as a developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
here you go yay naked Sophia lets all jump for glee
View attachment 3842799

ra ra yippee yay lol we all see some tits and ass :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
And just so everyone can understand, after that the two women eat each other... You see Sophia isn't watching the BBC, she definitely has other plans... And Deshawn is a gentleman and gets out of the shower because he knows it's not his moment... And why? Because Sophia already knows what the pussy tastes like... ;)

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
And just so everyone can understand, after that the two women eat each other... You see Sophia isn't watching the BBC, she definitely has other plans... And Deshawn is a gentleman and gets out of the shower because he knows it's not his moment... And why? Because Sophia already knows what the pussy tastes like... ;)
hell fucking no (n) double BJ would be perfect for this scene :cool:

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes