Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
If it does nothing to improve the work flow and release of entire days, then it's a pointless change. IMO he has to get this game completed within the next 6 years, otherwise it'll never be finished. If releasing updates by event makes that schedule possible, great. If it doesn't then it isn't worth it
even if it means waiting as long as 6 months so in this case I want to wait 6 months but we have 2 versions at once :)

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
What if L&P starts releasing updates on single events only?
that is: no longer do 1/3 of a day
but as soon as event Elly is ready she releases it.
As soon as events Dylan is ready he releases him.
Do you think it would make the story even longer?

L&P needs a project plan that allows him to complete the project in a reasonable time. In such a plan, it will certainly be necessary to delete one or the other side story. Otherwise, he would need about 20-30 years more years of development, if you consider the current game day per update rate.

I'm pretty sure L&P will introduce event based updates at some point. It's the logical progression of his strategy. For a short time, this could even give the impression that the development is going faster. Unfortunately, L&P will use this freedom to live out its perfectionism even more. At some point, even the event based updates will take 4-5 month. Then he will eventually need a theoretical lifetime to even have a chance to finish the game. :oops:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It doesn't matter if it's disappointing or not, but this V0.130 is going to make some noise.
It's AWAM, damn.
As a true fan, I can't wait.
Can't wait for Tuesday :love:
Just a warning Tuesday on what side of the dateline?. Be prepared for a possible slip of a couple days is there are tech issues. Hopefully, my caution is misplaced.:coffee:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well then let's see. Let's throw superfluous things out of story.
- The two part-time jobs can be ended with the argument coronapndemic. The nursing home is quarantined and
so are the 3 boys.
- The Vicki Deshwan route ends with a mysterious death of Deshwan in the sauna. Vicka is pregnant but remains
silent about the cause of her boyfriend's death. (Sorry for the phatasias of a threesome).
- Sam has stage fright about the concert. He finds his father's alcohol bottle with which he tried to stun and
rape Sophia. He drinks them up and falls into a coma (sorry Far Autumn).
- Aiden has a motorcycle accident after dropping Sophia. His opponent in the accident is Bennet.
Both are seriously injured and have to learn to walk again (I know this is a big blow ancienregimele).
- Alyssa meets a new man on her business trip and falls in love with him. She and Zac move to their new love in
Turkey (Sorry KillJoys but this is game is too important).
- Natalie just got a call from her boyfriend, he wants to meet her that evening. She reveals to Sophia that she
thinks he wants to ask her if she will marry him.
- Dylan tells Sophia that his coach wants to send him to the football academy and that he has to go to boarding
school. He's absolutely thrilled with the thought (I think that's in your favor @Talkum Powder). He later
marries Marie. Emma becomes an old maid.
- Elli chooses Julia and breaks up with Logan. (Sorry we have to do without group sex and no more lesbian sex,
was totally superfluous anyway).
- nexer was right. Patricia is rediscovering her moral compass. She talks to Sophia in conscience and concentrates
on Carl again - they have 5 children together.
- The mafia boss Morello used to be a marriage counselor and still sees his job today to help married couples with
problems in an unusual way. He thinks his job is done and is out of the game.
- Sophia learns to knit and becomes the new star on the TV show: "Celebrities bake cakes".

The game can now be ended in spring 2022 :).

P.S.: I hereby state that I prefer to stick my head in the sand and don't want to miss any of these narrative paths!

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Well then let's see. Let's throw superfluous things out of story.
- The two part-time jobs can be ended with the argument coronapndemic. The nursing home is quarantined and
so are the 3 boys.
- The Vicki Deshwan route ends with a mysterious death of Deshwan in the sauna. Vicka is pregnant but remains
silent about the cause of her boyfriend's death. (Sorry for the phatasias of a threesome).
- Sam has stage fright about the concert. He finds his father's alcohol bottle with which he tried to stun and
rape Sophia. He drinks them up and falls into a coma (sorry Far Autumn).
- Aiden has a motorcycle accident after dropping Sophia. His opponent in the accident is Bennet.
Both are seriously injured and have to learn to walk again (I know this is a big blow ancienregimele).
- Alyssa meets a new man on her business trip and falls in love with him. She and Zac move to their new love in
Turkey (Sorry KillJoys but this is game is too important).
- Natalie just got a call from her boyfriend, he wants to meet her that evening. She reveals to Sophia that she
thinks he wants to ask her if she will marry him.
- Dylan tells Sophia that his coach wants to send him to the football academy and that he has to go to boarding
school. He's absolutely thrilled with the thought (I think that's in your favor @Talkum Powder). He later
marries Marie. Emma becomes an old maid.
- Elli chooses Julia and breaks up with Logan. (Sorry we have to do without group sex and no more lesbian sex,
was totally superfluous anyway).
- nexer was right. Patricia is rediscovering her moral compass. She talks to Sophia in conscience and concentrates
on Carl again - they have 5 children together.
- The mafia boss Morello used to be a marriage counselor and still sees his job today to help married couples with
problems in an unusual way. He thinks his job is done and is out of the game.
- Sophia learns to knit and becomes the new star on the TV show: "Celebrities bake cakes".

The game can now be ended in spring 2022 :).

P.S.: I hereby state that I prefer to stick my head in the sand and don't want to miss any of these narrative paths!
super super

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
The most important thing about any project is that it is feasible. Anyone who truly believes L&P will work on this game for additional 10+ years is much too optimistic. However, if you look at the trend of progress in game days per year and take into account that L&P now needs half a year for just a 1/3 game day, it quickly becomes obvious that it would still take decades to finish the game at his current speed.

If you want to stick with all the routes, you will probably never see the end of this project, simply because it will be abandoned at some point.

Reactions: humanno21
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes