Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If all you are playing for is Sophia's nude renders then yes 5 min gameplay. If you'll actually read and play the update normally you can spend 2 hours on it with easy
I'm only expecting about 5 minutes, mainly because this update looks solely like Aiden/Dylan route, which is of no interest to me. If you look at events like Sophia's school lessons for those not doing Aiden's tasks, they're handled in about 4 renders. So that's what I'm expecting for the side job. Maybe 60 or so for the bridal shop event, and that's likely it for me for this update.

I'm expecting more story development from the 15 incidental renders than any of the actual events of this update.

Nathan12359

Jan 29, 2020
No & no. As for China wanting to know, this should answer the question. AWAM started in 2017 & in the world inhabited by its' characters only months have passed. There is no Covid19 yet & there won't be for a very long time. At the rate the updates arrive & with abandonment possible, it might never happen.
Thank God, its all fine there,
So exciting for the next 5min gameplay :ROFLMAO:
Main cause for premature ejaculation.

• Angry
Reactions: Sophiewedssam

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
If all you are playing for is Sophia's nude renders then yes 5 min gameplay. If you'll actually read and play the update normally you can spend 2 hours on it with easy
Why would I spend hours reading a visual novel that's incomplete? To then have to do the same 6 to 9months time to remember the plot. Or 4 or 5 years to get the full experience.

Most, and I don't mean the die hard virgins like in this thread, skim the story, understand the plot to a high level to make sure its progressing in the right direction. That's around 5 to 10mins

Are they missing out on the nuisances of the plot or dialogue sure. But the game isn't complete so why would they waste their time

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Why would I spend hours reading a visual novel that's incomplete? To then have to do the same 6 to 9months time to remember the plot. Or 4 or 5 years to get the full experience.

Most, and I don't mean the die hard virgins like in this thread, skim the story, understand the plot to a high level to make sure its progressing in the right direction. That's around 5 to 10mins

Are they missing out on the nuisances of the plot or dialogue sure. But the game isn't complete so why would they waste their time
Then I would like to ask, why even play this game right now and see what scenes are there and how they look. Isn't that ruining your experience. Why don't you wait till it's complete so you can get the complete experience of the game. Why spoil the hot stuff from different scenes now, I mean that's the important part of in a "erotic" visual novel. Your logic is totally bizarre to me

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I'm only expecting about 5 minutes, mainly because this update looks solely like Aiden/Dylan route, which is of no interest to me. If you look at events like Sophia's school lessons for those not doing Aiden's tasks, they're handled in about 4 renders. So that's what I'm expecting for the side job. Maybe 60 or so for the bridal shop event, and that's likely it for me for this update.

I'm expecting more story development from the 15 incidental renders than any of the actual events of this update.
I am expecting development on the routes. Now it's just your personal choice of not playing the other routes not L&P's fault. He has made an update long enough for 2 hours.
I have different playthroughs, one where I play every route and one like you where I make choices based on what I think I agree
with.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I think actually that this dev made bad example and damage to the whole "industry" because releases from most devs are now much more irregular and far apart, because all other see that they can get away with it without financial consequences.

Reactions: the3m_dude

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So what are the confirmed scenes for this update?

Aiden task and what do Dylan/Sam get?
Sam gets bupkiss, but there's either side job, Aiden task #3, and either Emma/Dylan tutoring date, and Sophia/Dylan, looks like exercising somewhere. And the bridal shop small event.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes