BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
And its a behavior thing, if the 'reward' is provide on each release you would see how quickly would be the releases. As it is each month, he dont really care. Behaviorism explain that.

Now i'll uncheck too see more of the post and wait appear on "last updates"

Reactions: Brodjaga

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
He said that long time ago, gettin hardware and then something else and then... there's always something that supposed to slow. It's incredible how it start to take more and more time and less and less content. He's milking, he's making slow on purpose so he can keep getting more money. Nothing against that (make the money0, but thats the truth.

I will never go on his page or try to find personal contact to criticize him, 'demand' something as i don't pay. But i will surely can post my opinion on a 'public' forum about it.
Milking no, very bad organization, that's for sure.
But when you're all alone, it's not easy.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Alley, I was thinking about that ranch event.
Considering how Patricia is, something hot can only happen.
If we have, of course, the points necessary for this to happen.
It's clear that it is not innocent of Patricia to invite her sister like this.
I really hope we get something like revelations between them.
What do you think ?

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Scarlet56, seeing how you defend Dev is nice and I have to give props to him that he actually communicates the progress and you know when you get it. Props to dev.

But I cant defend him from one point of view and I have to ask you too... Dont you want to see how the story ends? I mean, yes, support him that he EVENTUALLY comes up with a viable plan to have the story done in 2-5 years.

But doing the maths, that sums up to what? 20-30 years from now? Sorry, I will fully whole heartedly support him, when the plan is viable... Even less considering he hit every single funding target and went above the biggest one.

Because.... Yes, if the next update comes in less than 2 months time, than yeah, i'll patreon too.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley, I was thinking about that ranch event.
Considering how Patricia is, something hot can only happen.
If we have, of course, the points necessary for this to happen.
It's clear that it is not innocent of Patricia to invite her sister like this.
I really hope we get something like revelations between them.
What do you think ?
It wont be "something wild", that's the day after. But yeah, while we know that nothing significant happens with Jason and Haru the previous evening on the museum date, Patricia wont have that problem at the ranch. She'll have the time and the resources to do something really special.

I don't think there will be much to reveal. We already know Patricia has the hots for Sophia, and that Patricia is allowed to have as much sex with women as she wants, as it doesn't break the rule of "no dick in pussy". The only revelation I can see happening is Sophia finally admitting out loud that on the lesbian route she's developed an attraction to women.

The only question is how much is Sophia ready for.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Scarlet56, seeing how you defend Dev is nice and I have to give props to him that he actually communicates the progress and you know when you get it. Props to dev.

But I cant defend him from one point of view and I have to ask you too... Dont you want to see how the story ends? I mean, yes, support him that he EVENTUALLY comes up with a viable plan to have the story done in 2-5 years.

But doing the maths, that sums up to what? 20-30 years from now? Sorry, I will fully whole heartedly support him, when the plan is viable... Even less considering he hit every single funding target and went above the biggest one.

Because.... Yes, if the next update comes in less than 2 months time, than yeah, i'll patreon too.
Me ? Defend the dev? lol
I do not defend it.
You probably haven't read some of my posts. But it is not because I don't defend him that I am blind and in bad faith not to recognize his qualities.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It wont be "something wild", that's the day after. But yeah, while we know that nothing significant happens with Jason and Haru the previous evening on the museum date, Patricia wont have that problem at the ranch. She'll have the time and the resources to do something really special.

I don't think there will be much to reveal. We already know Patricia has the hots for Sophia, and that Patricia is allowed to have as much sex with women as she wants, as it doesn't break the rule of "no dick in pussy". The only revelation I can see happening is Sophia finally admitting out loud that on the lesbian route she's developed an attraction to women.

The only question is how much is Sophia ready for.
Yes that's what I mean.
By hot, of course, I don't want to say something wild but it would surprise me that Patricia remains very quietly without trying anything and that, I hope that it will be tasty to read and see :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes that's what I mean.
By hot, of course, I don't want to say something wild but it would surprise me that Patricia remains very quietly without trying anything and that, I hope that it will be tasty to read and see :love:
As we've said previously, Patricia is the one that Sophia has known the longest, and besides perhaps Liam, trusts the most. And the ranch is likely set up to provide a "safe zone" that has enabled Ellie to get as far as she has.

Now that you've got me thinking about revelations, I'm beginning to wonder if Sophia will reveal what she's been up to with Ellie and Jules.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
As we've said previously, Patricia is the one that Sophia has known the longest, and besides perhaps Liam, trusts the most. And the ranch is likely set up to provide a "safe zone" that has enabled Ellie to get as far as she has.

Now that you've got me thinking about revelations, I'm beginning to wonder if Sophia will reveal what she's been up to with Ellie and Jules.
It might bypass the next day with day 16 and the possibility of something wild going on with Ellie, right?
In addition, we had also spoken that Patricia could (or would act) as a brake for Sophia in her filthy route.
I think she will surely talk about them, maybe highlight the part where they talk in their life as a woman which is not great at the moment. I don't know.

Reactions: m4pII
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes